‘Only in SG, everything is the people’s fault…’ — Netizens on ST article that says

‘Only in SG, everything is the people’s fault…’ — Netizens on ST article that says ‘Consumers are driving inflation in Singapore’

https://theindependent.sg/only-in-sg-eve...singapore/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

It is Govt fault. They are the creator of inflations.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(03-11-2022, 09:41 AM)Niubee Wrote:  It is Govt fault. They are the creator of inflations.

Who can print $$$. Big Grin
If they dont print, they wont be inflation.
They help you to spend your $$$ in the bank. Asians got a good habit of saving.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Real reason:
Politicians completing with CEO to fleece off the workers and citizens labor and pay...

"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity." 
- MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
[Image: YqUYU.jpg][IMG URL]
[+] 1 user Likes Bic_cherry's post

[Image: 20221101-115334.gif]
and
so
it
applies
same
way
[Image: 20221101-115455.gif]
[+] 3 users Like KILLjoy's post

(03-11-2022, 09:37 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  ‘Only in SG, everything is the people’s fault…’ — Netizens on ST article that says ‘Consumers are driving inflation in Singapore’

https://theindependent.sg/only-in-sg-eve...singapore/

SG ChengHooLang always blame us one mah! All our fault lor! Confused
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Thank you for the news article
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Yup everything sinkies fault. They can do no wrong
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

LOL, COMING GE THAN U TURN YEA

will claim " Yes Govt fault " the agenda is getting Votes once elected.

(03-11-2022, 01:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL, COMING GE THAN U TURN YEA

will claim " Yes Govt fault " the agenda is getting Votes once elected.
Comes GE, there wil be crocodiles tears, kowtow, says sorry and admits is their Govt faults. After GE, goes back to square one. That is their insincere attitudes, usual dirty tactics strategies and bad ethics. Leopards wil never change its spots. Don’t be okay out by such bad behaviours.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(03-11-2022, 01:50 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Comes GE, there wil be crocodiles tears, kowtow, says sorry and admits is their Govt faults. After GE, goes back to square one. That is their insincere attitudes, usual dirty tactics strategies and bad ethics. Leopards wil never change its spots. Don’t be okay out by such bad behaviours.

When is next GE leh?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

50% people here are Foreigners

Can PAP specify is it Foreigners or Born- Citizens that are causing the inflation??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(03-11-2022, 01:50 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Comes GE, there wil be crocodiles tears, kowtow, says sorry and admits is their Govt faults. After GE, goes back to square one. That is their insincere attitudes, usual dirty tactics strategies and bad ethics. Leopards wil never change its spots. Don’t be okay out by such bad behaviours.

IS BS ON mention what vote for this candidate will merge provide good Town Council service.

remember I post there? got write email regarding my leaks again EVEN call up the Town Council that CSO still dare to say Ok i will inform the officer in charge

till now already one month + never reply back. till i give up. zzzz I don't know is a " new trick now come civil service. " purposely act blur till you will not call back as is quite piss off keep mention..repeat

(03-11-2022, 03:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  50% people here are Foreigners

Can PAP specify is it Foreigners or Born- Citizens that are causing the inflation??

New SG Citizens are from foreign countries leh! Confused

(03-11-2022, 03:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  New SG Citizens are from foreign countries leh! Confused

Those Idiots in white dare not say Foreigners are at fault

They are given good jobs with high pay ie Ramesh

Can afford to overpay for HDB flats

But not us because our salary is 30% lesser than theirs

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(03-11-2022, 02:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  When is next GE leh?  Thinking
Bro Walaneh, how I know leh?