‘We are getting sick of this’: Anguish among Johor villagers amid recurring floods

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...sh-3233496

Those buying condos and landed in JB how? .... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

from How dare U
HAARP-ed
no get climate change Trillions
money money money
Angry
just imagine Meho border North of Nkorea China
-53degC
we r told sea level rises climate warming

Looks like the local government failed to built the monsoon drainage and possibly the existing drainage system are simply not enough. Also these drainage system could be filled with rubbish that were collected for long period of time.

Singapore used to have similar problems some 40-50 years ago. LKY and his team have managed to get this sorted which took more than 10 years.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

how dare U

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-06-19-31-26.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(26-01-2023, 11:56 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...sh-3233496

What is PM Anwar doing leh?  Thinking

(27-01-2023, 06:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What is PM Anwar doing leh?  Thinking

cut spending, cut wage  Big Grin

What can we expect from a country ruling by Bumi?

(27-01-2023, 02:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Those buying condos and landed in JB how? .... Confused

of course it'll be flooded also la

[Image: highrise.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

(27-01-2023, 06:06 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Looks like the local government failed to built the monsoon drainage and possibly the existing drainage system are simply not enough. Also these drainage system could be filled with rubbish that were collected for long period of time.

Singapore used to have similar problems some 40-50 years ago. LKY and his team have managed to get this sorted which took more than 10 years.

People in Singapore always complain and grumble when PAP Government dig here and there to improve drainage systems leh! Confused

(27-01-2023, 09:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  People in Singapore always complain and grumble when PAP Government dig here and there to improve drainage systems leh! Confused

This is unavoidable as many of these “diggings” were not well informed or communicated back then. The local MPs and their administration in those days were not helping the government to make awareness to the local people. 

Whether these MPs and their administration were aware of such infrastructure works or not, we don’t know. But timely announcement from the local MPs and their administration would help. Signage on such roadwork back then were not detailed enough, and not forgetting many people don’t know where to check and/or didn’t bother to check too. 

All these combinations resulted people to have complained back then. But now, many people are able to check via internet, so such information are more accessible.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

This is like a yearly thing now.

Climate change and sea-level rise will be very unkind on those who fail to prepare..

(27-01-2023, 09:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  People in Singapore always complain and grumble when PAP Government dig here and there to improve drainage systems leh! Confused

I am not complaining.

In fact, I am proud of the fact SG is always planning for the future - That is why I am okay being labelled for being "KIASU" by some foreigners.

The name-calling some how is a badge of honor to me as a SGrean. Kissed
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

singapore small place compare to malaysia.

malaysia is big with larger resources. if they put more money to preventing flood.
looking into the basin the amount of rain that fall. max capacity to fall. dig drain, dig ponds surely in a few years the problems can be reduced and eventually solve.

problem is after flood, life goes back to normal and no one kpkb about it until next flood.
spend more money to safe people from flood.
think if they continue to work before flood, maybe is cheaper and more money to the contractors. hey a new source of money for your cronies. think about it.
just take money and get the job done. don't just take money no job done will do.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

there is a freemason 33degrees
later i post his pic MH370 saga
now i configure pfsense
tap from router ethernet to my pfsense computer
as em0 to ue0 (usb block)vlan ue0.1 to ue0.10
bootup ubuntu using usb hardisk connect to USB block press F9 to select
no have pic i have to connect to another on a microcard HAVE
Make sense?
microcard not ready now cooking might take more than an hr writing image file to 64GB DISK
image kept in the first disk 1T soni for the delay

didn't they voted Anwar to lead them ?

what happened after erection ?

USD/SGD
SGD stronger all the time forward
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-27-at-16-34-57-US-Dol...ge-and.png]

(27-01-2023, 06:06 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Looks like the local government failed to built the monsoon drainage and possibly the existing drainage system are simply not enough. Also these drainage system could be filled with rubbish that were collected for long period of time.

LKY had instructed that the Singapore River be cleaned up.  In ten years, the river is fit for swimming..................... Laughing

(27-01-2023, 11:33 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  This is unavoidable as many of these “diggings” were not well informed or communicated back then. The local MPs and their administration in those days were not helping the government to make awareness to the local people. 

Whether these MPs and their administration were aware of such infrastructure works or not, we don’t know. But timely announcement from the local MPs and their administration would help. Signage on such roadwork back then were not detailed enough, and not forgetting many people don’t know where to check and/or didn’t bother to check too. 

All these combinations resulted people to have complained back then. But now, many people are able to check via internet, so such information are more accessible.

(27-01-2023, 11:47 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I am not complaining.

In fact, I am proud of the fact SG is always planning for the future - That is why I am okay being labelled for being "KIASU" by some foreigners.

The name-calling some how is a badge of honor to me as a SGrean. Kissed

But those people didn't foresee such unforeseen circumstances back then that's why now must dig here and there lah! No wonder people always said PAP Government has no foresight lah! Big Grin

(27-01-2023, 04:07 PM)singlon Wrote:  there is a freemason 33degrees
later i post his pic MH370 saga
now i configure pfsense
tap from router ethernet to my pfsense computer
as em0 to ue0 (usb block)vlan ue0.1 to ue0.10
bootup ubuntu using usb hardisk connect to USB block press F9 to select
no have pic i have to connect to another on a microcard HAVE
Make sense?
microcard not ready now cooking might take more than an hr writing image file to 64GB DISK
image kept in the first disk 1T soni for the delay
microcard now written and in service
Malaysia Freemason 2014 MH370 brought in UN personnels

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-04-23-57-03.png]

Link from Indonesia:
https://menitigerigi.blogspot.com/2014/0...apore.html

singlon no money to buy new computer with nic cards will now watch RT on vlan.10 virtual lan 10
will take some time on a tvbox and then will create vlan20 for a proper pfsense router wireless using old router
when success present router ethernet Tapped will be removed direct feed.
pfsense on guard

(27-01-2023, 06:02 PM)singlon Wrote:  Link from Indonesia:
https://menitigerigi.blogspot.com/2014/0...apore.html
The flight path of MH370 does not come near Singapore, therefore it will not shoot down this aircraft, to say so is so unfair............... Big Grin

(27-01-2023, 06:25 PM)debono Wrote:  The flight path of MH370 does not come near Singapore, therefore it will not shoot down this aircraft, to say so is so unfair............... Big Grin

u beli  funni leh - What has the missing M'sian airline got to do with the massive and growing ponding problem Johorian have to experience every year ? 

Malaysia is TRULY ASIA... Rolleyes

[Image: bomoh-coconut.gif]

(27-01-2023, 06:25 PM)debono Wrote:  The flight path of MH370 does not come near Singapore, therefore it will not shoot down this aircraft, to say so is so unfair............... Big Grin

under anglosaxoni rule like those u put for your router
Singapore tio-ed Teng
[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-11-19-00-MH370-...rspace.png]
the plane reached her cruise ht just 1 minute into Singapore airspace and she Gone
DEW-ed like 5.x ghz license exempt band spinning death. direct energy weapon

[Image: Screenshot-2023-01-28-at-11-27-59-We-are...id-rec.png]

BTW ahONG says chinese no have make SingapoLANS sick