《远方的家》《China : My Home Away From Home》

《远方的家》 20210901 行走海岸线(27) 防城港:守土护边 共爱家园|CCTV中文国际

《远方的家》 20210726 行走海岸线(1) 跨越海峡 海口启航| CCTV中文国际

《远方的家》长江行(1) 长江源头沱沱河 20190701 | CCTV中文国际

《远方的家》 20210727 行走海岸线(2) 椰乡文昌 七洲巡航| CCTV中文国际

Many beautiful places in China

《远方的家》 20220110 行走海岸线(69) 浩荡渤海 品味锦州|CCTV中文国际

guys! you share the nice stuff with us and this is very cool. by the way, i am shopping lover and i mostly buy the replica embroidered dress from the clothesbazaar.com. what you say about this?

Welcome, cityhantam I see your post you share nice video about china home away to home. Its amazing china is a country in east Asia. It is the most popular country with a population of more than 1.4 billions. I always think the china make beautiful and very interesting thing. Most things are make china provide Pakistan.

Hello Rose! I read your post and this is very nice. You share here the nice stuff about the China and this is very nice. I personally really like to visit there.

Thank you Oliver this sharing information with me. I always like to travel. So, I know a lot about travel information. Let's talk more with me I will provide you with information china or other countries. Do you like to interest and information about this????

Hello Rose! I read your post and this is very nice. I am glad that you like my post. By the way, tell me about your favorite places. I am waiting for your reply.

Welcome to you, I am from UK and My favorite place is Niagara falls Visitors are Guide to all Niagara fall attraction, Hotel, Boat ride an best view of Niagara falls. I share some Beautiful views in Niagara fall I hope you like to see this.
[Image: 6I9A0361.jpg]
Do you like this?????

Hello Rose! Your post is nice and i also like the Niagara falls. This is also my favorite place. I personally visit there with my family and i mostly like there malls. What you say about this.

You like the view of Niagara falls its really too much good. Any how, You say your visit your family It is good because travel with family is take very alluring time for us. Good your plan. I also visit with my family in Bus tours from Calgary I hope this time will very memorable and fun fill in my life.

Greeting to all of you from my side. I like the beautiful view that you shared with us, dear Rose. I always admire beautiful places and am ready to explore new places. I want to add some new places to my travel list I hope you will inform me about the best places around the world that are really made for tourists from now, I am waiting for your informative reply.

《远方的家》 20220513 我家那片海 广阔海洋 探索未来|CCTV中文国际

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uAlQtD_XkmU

黄河水引入沙漠会发生什么?一个惊人的奇迹在内蒙古发生了 20230309 |《远方的家》CCTV中文国际

《远方的家》 20230710 山河锦绣看中国 水润西北美如画|CCTV中文国际

https://www.tiktok.com/@loosl67/video/72...7278441730