三巴旺集选区议员傅丽珊建议减少泡泡茶店数量,打击糖尿病和肥胖问题,引发网民热议

三巴旺集选区议员傅丽珊建议减少泡泡茶店数量,打击糖尿病和肥胖问题,引发网民热议。 https://bit.ly/3CharXM

Why recently there's a spate of spastic proposals by MPs? As if these people were suddenly shoved onstage to perform and impromptu said stupid things unreflective of their calibre. Perplexing.
[+] 1 user Likes AngweeMan's post

Educate it as unhealth is better.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Still blame Sugar(我是无辜的) is the cause of diabetes?
Why can’t they give the actual reason?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

qing shen rong yi, song shen nan.

(06-03-2022, 10:44 AM)AngweeMan Wrote:  Why recently there's a spate of spastic proposals by MPs? As if these people were suddenly shoved onstage to perform and impromptu said stupid things unreflective of their calibre. Perplexing.

This is so call " OVER STAFFS PROBLEM " When A company hire too many staffs, thus surely some will " pretend to work , so call act busy " so boss will not say hey, you seem free

Same Problems apply for this current Gov, Too many Civil servants, Too many MPs , Ministers and Now Mayors ....This Over taxing the Public funds and this is why Gov need More from the Public contribute so call Public funds for these people wages, yearly increments, Mid and Year End bonus

People who attacked oppies for bring up useless topic in parliament, then how do they rate this topic?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-03-2022, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is so call " OVER STAFFS PROBLEM " When A company hire too many staffs, thus surely some will " pretend to work , so call act busy " so boss will not say hey, you seem free

Same Problems apply for this current Gov, Too many Civil servants, Too many MPs , Ministers and Now Mayors ....This Over taxing the Public funds and this is why Gov need More from the Public contribute so call Public funds for these people wages, yearly increments, Mid and Year End bonus

Please propose a remedy for such situation. Government wage bill inflating like nobody's problem 😅

She is not wrong to have this idea. Most diabetes patients are not doing well. Gradually worsen and suffer from serious complications within a few years from first diagnose. Education did not do well right from the first step, the mouth of doctors and nurses when first diagnosed.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(06-03-2022, 10:44 AM)AngweeMan Wrote:  Why recently there's a spate of spastic proposals by MPs? As if these people were suddenly shoved onstage to perform and impromptu said stupid things unreflective of their calibre. Perplexing.

this mean that the pap mp assessment coming (promontion time)
something like job assesment
now these stupid mps will come out and try to IMPRESS the boss..(lee sian long)

the last time it happen
I hotice alot of mp came out and talk cock to impress pap lee...then shortly after there was some kind of promotion for mps

(06-03-2022, 11:49 AM)AngweeMan Wrote:  Please propose a remedy for such situation. Government wage bill inflating like nobody's problem 😅

just look the civil servants still got Mid and Year end bonus last year Despite Global Economic is bad?
Whereas Most private sectors don't even give bonus.

I don't mean all civil servants, those In Uniform groups deserve partly due to Covi19, the nurses , SCDF , SPF daily handle calls etc social problems increase.

Of course Gov do give " special incentive to the Nurse " due to this but those ?? non uniform civil servants ? WFH ?? More likely they are happy WFH

I support her proposal. Although it sounds stupid but it has its merits. Just like people criticize the ban of chewing gum last time.

still better than the 俺无能 degree expiry one

(06-03-2022, 10:58 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Still blame Sugar(我是无辜的) is the cause of diabetes?
Why can’t they give the actual reason?

Mandate NS for girl and ipt for all age fail fine them modify ipt that those got health also if pass reduce medical bill for their visit

From 100 reduce to 50
Longer Q or more take away
Good business for the 50.
More soft drink companies reduce sugar content
Shall govt listen to the proposal and reduce soft drink companies , cake shops. Ice cream shops, candy shops etc?
Early education on health matters is one of the solutions.

CH 8 got show her stuff last year in one program I happen to see

tropical Civil servant as usual. Join Air Force, also will appear in ceremony at Istana stand beside that " zzzz Nathan ex president "
than later join SIA

than come out as PAP MP.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(06-03-2022, 11:18 AM)cf9 Wrote:  qing shen rong yi, song shen nan.

一点也不难! They gong jiao wei, vto!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post