五毛 /小粉紅 到底是什么人种?Even this Ah Tiong also know they are not 人种!!

[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

Taiwan also has 1450 web army funded by Tsai Ing Wen to help her to spread fake news, bully people who are against her, and win the election.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

how can you say commie dogs here is inhuman, well said, they are dog, lick & lick here 7/24.
all know who they are here in this forum, cityhantam=alanis, chaos, fleetdestroyer, niubee, lvlrsSTI, RiseofAsia, theold, webinarian & ton more.
guad this forum 7/24, spam new threadslike crazy dogs here, start personal abuse, name calling, stir shit, look for fight, use communist sources of fake & lies, spam rubbish pictures, add "like" post among themselves, also high reputation among themselves to cover their colour.
real panic & desperate.
[+] 4 users Like kokee's post

(04-03-2022, 02:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan also has 1450 web army funded by Tsai Ing Wen to help her to spread fake news, bully people who are against her, and win the election.

[Image: 8-EC6-FF0-D-3-A46-4-A56-B010-8-CC5-B8-E2-CB3-E.jpg]

Alam, 民族败类。

[Image: BC8-FFE4-C-0-C1-C-4849-A398-9-BD4-C4-EE3861.jpg]

[Image: A8-C37324-8-A18-44-B6-A4-B2-A2-C11-E115-FA1.jpg]

[Image: 0-A60-AE91-D888-4795-84-CE-C18-A0-CFE361-A.jpg]

[Image: 399-FDF50-C6-E7-4264-AD47-DDB15-F742538.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(04-03-2022, 01:57 PM)abc123 Wrote:  

Look at the big cross behind him and you know he is a typical AMTK banana liao! 
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

aiya, 就是那些假红毛咯

(04-03-2022, 02:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya, 就是那些假红毛咯

Singapore got a lot

(04-03-2022, 02:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  how can you say commie dogs here is inhuman, well said, they are dog, lick & lick here 7/24.
all know who they are here in this forum, cityhantam=alanis, chaos, fleetdestroyer, niubee, lvlrsSTI, RiseofAsia, theold, webinarian & ton more.
guad this forum 7/24, spam new threadslike crazy dogs here, start personal abuse, name calling, stir shit, look for fight, use communist sources of fake & lies, spam rubbish pictures, add "like" post among themselves, also high reputation among themselves to cover their colour.
real panic & desperate.

beside lick & worship ccp balls, they are anti-US & white. Any cases or incident, nothing right or wrong to them, only ccp or white.
but they willnever want to go back to china to live a no freedom& human right society, they will never want to send their children back to brainwash till become slavery, but they hope other do so. They want morons here to be influenced by them to fight & die in war for ccp, they just use their mouth & words here to lie to con more morons here.
That is why they are very personal, name calling, as they cannot face hard truth due to all their posts are lies & will be wrong eventually when all real fact are pout.
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(04-03-2022, 02:05 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Taiwan also has 1450 web army funded by Tsai Ing Wen to help her to spread fake news, bully people who are against her, and win the election.

They stay in China and Taiwan, but not migrate to Singapore.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(04-03-2022, 04:44 PM)guffaw Wrote:  They stay in China and Taiwan, but not migrate to Singapore.

You know 1450 very well leh!

How much money have you received?

(04-03-2022, 02:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Look at the big cross behind him and you know he is a typical AMTK banana liao! 

CCP and you guys have been AMTK Russian boot lickers as well ... Even the Russian take China land, kill millions of Chinese and rape Chinese women , you still support them whole heartedly
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

(05-03-2022, 09:05 AM)abc123 Wrote:  CCP and you guys have been AMTK Russian boot lickers as well ... Even the Russian take China land, kill millions of Chinese and rape Chinese women , you still support them whole heartedly

Hahaha!

八国联军威武! Rotfl

[Image: Screenshot-20220304-155539-com-android-c...508091.jpg]

(05-03-2022, 09:19 AM)Choc Wrote:  Your muddysia not inside. Hahaha. The closest you got is the bayi...

(05-03-2022, 09:05 AM)abc123 Wrote:  CCP and you guys have been AMTK Russian boot lickers as well ... Even the Russian take China land, kill millions of Chinese and rape Chinese women , you still support them whole heartedly

Sometime really these ccp boot lickers are brainless.
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

(05-03-2022, 09:35 AM)Choc Wrote:  They got no choice except to bootlick hoping China will accept them as their own people.

Wonder why so many commie con in a Singapore forum.

(05-03-2022, 09:47 AM)Choc Wrote:  They dare not talk much in their bodohland. They can only lick their muddy abang and bootlick China in muddysia hoping China will recognize them as a part of commie. Sad muddysia cina babi.... crying

(05-03-2022, 09:32 AM)Choc Wrote:  China is still not giving free visa to muddysia cina to go back. You need to collect more 50c to buy air ticket!

flg in sg very weak. only a few half dead ones looming online

(04-03-2022, 04:40 PM)kokee Wrote:  beside lick & worship ccp balls, they are anti-US & white. Any cases or incident, nothing right or wrong to them, only ccp or white.
but they willnever want to go back to china to live a no freedom& human right society, they will never want to send their children back to brainwash till become slavery, but they hope other do so. They want morons here to be influenced by them to fight & die in war for ccp, they just use their mouth & words here to lie to con more morons here.
That is why they are very personal, name calling, as they cannot face hard truth due to all their posts are lies & will be wrong eventually when all real fact are pout.

all these moronic commie dogs here scream FLG, fake thousands times here everyday.
Who F care of FLG, what is FLG, another stupid china product & rubbish, go to hell, all these china 5000 yrs of slavery.
as long as is china no freedom & human right, lawless, brainwash their people from children education, to sacrify their life to party & country.
china weapons is all in govt hands, these weapons is used to threaten & create fear in their people, same as NK & Iran, then they can be lawless.
democratic govt can change govt & military power change accordingly, but dictator once lost army control, they are gone.
look at HK today & in 2019, hooligan way to take over power, remove voting & do whatever they like using weapons & force. Not civilised or legal way.
All these commie dogs here are just like the little pinky in china 60s.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

No need to look elsewhere. We have someone here who is a 1450, chopped and confirmed..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(05-03-2022, 11:10 AM)Choc Wrote:  Your pea brain confirmed you are not a Singaporean who have served NS in Singapore.

You are a muddysia babi pretending to be a Singaporean and called Singaporean a sinkie  Angry

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

(05-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Choc Wrote:  I pity my wife and daughter got gangbanged day and night for a few cents while I can only look and do nothing other than collecting a few cents! 

You are so pitiful!

(04-03-2022, 02:07 PM)kokee Wrote:  how can you say commie dogs here is inhuman, well said, they are dog, lick & lick here 7/24.
real panic & desperate.

all these moronic commie dogs here scream FLG, fake thousands times here everyday.
Who F care of FLG, what is FLG, another stupid china product & rubbish, go to hell, all these china 5000 yrs of slavery.
as long as is china no freedom & human right, lawless, brainwash their people from children education, to sacrify their life to party & country.
china weapons is all in govt hands, these weapons is used to threaten & create fear in their people, same as NK & Iran, then they can be lawless.
democratic govt can change govt & military power change accordingly, but dictator once lost army control, they are gone.
look at HK today & in 2019, hooligan way to take over power, remove voting & do whatever they like using weapons & force. Not civilised or legal way.
All these commie dogs here are just like the little pinky in china 60s.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(04-03-2022, 04:44 PM)guffaw Wrote:  They stay in China and Taiwan, but not migrate to Singapore.

lvlrsSTI was from PRC or ROC?

I thought he was a Singaporean.

I was fooled by him.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(05-03-2022, 01:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  lvlrsSTI was from PRC or ROC?

I thought he was a Singaporean.

I was fooled by him.

You are a fool to believe in LIES from morons!  Laughing

(05-03-2022, 11:58 AM)Choc Wrote:  I am very pitiful!

My wife and daughter can only collect 5c and I have to collect another 50c to watch my wife and daughter fxxked by AMTK and Japenis! 

Good luck!

(05-03-2022, 01:40 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are a fool to believe in LIES from morons!  Laughing

lvlrsSTI does not write like a moron.

How was I to know that he was lying and pretending to be a Singaporean here?

(05-03-2022, 01:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  lvlrsSTI does not write like a moron.

How was I to know that he was lying and pretending to be a Singaporean here?

You are exhibiting more and more of your empty brain!  Laughing