Higher cancer rates found in military pilots, ground crews

By TARA COPP
yesterday

In its yearlong study of almost 900,000 service members who flew on or worked on military aircraft between 1992 and 2017, the Pentagon found that air crew members had an 87% higher rate of melanoma and a 39% higher rate of thyroid cancer, while men had a 16% higher rate of prostate cancer and women a 16% higher rate of breast cancer. Overall, the air crews had a 24% higher rate of cancer of all types.

The study showed ground crews had a 19% higher rate of brain and nervous system cancers, a 15% higher rate of thyroid cancer and a 9% higher rate of kidney or renal cancers, while women had a 7% higher rate of breast cancer. The overall rate for cancers of all types was 3% higher.

There was some good news reported as well. Both ground and air crews had far lower rates of lung cancer, and air crews also had lower rates of bladder and colon cancers.

aviation crews have long asked for the Pentagon to look closely at some of the environmental factors they are exposed to, such as jet fuels and solvents used to clean and maintain jet parts, sensors and their power sources in aircraft nose cones, and the massive radar systems on the decks of the ships they land on.

https://apnews.com/article/military-canc...fcb61abc71

with the Radar blasting all around u and the radiation from sun, dun tio cancer I surprise.
which I why they shd be well paid to take the risk

Not enough 10G to force the cells out of the body

Pfizer or Moderna?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

radiation from electronic components/equipment is well documented.

The military use lots of radar and transmission equipment.

So which frequency causes cancer?

We know X rays causes cancer so likely higher frequency is the problem.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.