1% controls 34% SG wealth afraid to die, how can 99% not afraid?

1% controls 34% SG wealth afraid to die, how can 99% Singaporeans (with no $$$) not afraid?

Are you Mad or what?

Australia 1% control how many % ??

Smile

Peasants at the end of the day, are just peasants..

Do they care if their country is ruled by another country, probably no, as long as they are able to feed their family and no harm come to the family..

Only those with assets has something to lose has a reason to protect the country, but this is the very group who will flee the country the moment trouble arises, coz they have the mean to do so..

Just remember, even your HDB don't belong to you.. So what other assets do you hold in this country that is worth risking your lives protecting?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I've no problem with that. 100% of us will die regardless of wealth, what's there to worry?

(12-06-2022, 11:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've no problem with that. 100% of us will die regardless of wealth, what's there to worry?

Is about " set up the path for your kids "

A lot rich folks even PM lee etc you see their plan is path road for their gen pass down

This is why the Rich family from their ancestors time down to current gen are rich

to maintain the Family wealth, status.

(12-06-2022, 11:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is about " set up the path for your kids "

A lot rich folks even PM lee etc you see their plan is path road for their gen pass down

This is why the Rich family from their ancestors time down to current gen are rich

to maintain the Family wealth, status.

Why you care how people want to settle their wealth? There's actually a big problem with them leaving too much money behind. Their descendants may lack any motivation to do anything other than indulge in drugs and engaged in exciting but frivolous activities. The rich have problems you can't see.

I don't subscribe to the belief that I've to leave a lot of money to future generations. My only aim is to give them a good education and inculcate good values in them. The rest is up to them. 各安天命。

(12-06-2022, 11:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why you care how people want to settle their wealth? There's actually a big problem with them leaving too much money behind. Their descendants may lack any motivation to do anything other than indulge in drugs and engaged in exciting but frivolous activities. The rich have problems you can't see.

I don't subscribe to the belief that I've to leave a lot of money to future generations. My only aim is to give them a good education and inculcate good values in them. The rest is up to them. 各安天命。

I not addicted to wealth honestly even my Rich Uncle he don't bother.

Sadly... I'm afraid I am at wit's end when it comes to providing for my family... If only God willingly to provide Divine intervention help to me.

(13-06-2022, 12:01 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Sadly... I'm afraid I am at wit's end when it comes to providing for my family... If only God willingly to provide Divine intervention help to me.
Sad Sad Sad

A country's population highly ranked either among the world's richest or smartest, it's people will most likely be lowly ranked to die for the country .

Supposedly, you are richest and the smartest, will you die for your country?

If uncontested President Halimah shouted "C H A R G E !!!"

How will you as Singaporean react?

(12-06-2022, 09:48 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Australia 1% control how many % ??

Probably only 3.4% as compared to Singapore 34%

Crony Capitalism ranked Singapore No.2

Australia isn't among 100 listed

if the top 1% control 34% wealth in Singapore,  then it is still below the norm of the Global statistic.

According to a Credit Suisse report released at the end of October 2020, the top 1 per cent of households globally own 43 per cent of all personal wealth, while the bottom 50 per cent own only one per cent.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/top-1-...alth-42134