10 Tips to Avoid Being Robbed in JB

As Singaporeans, we are always on the lookout for cheap purchases especially for our daily necessities. This would explain why whenever we are free, we would most likely be making a trip down to Johor Bahru to get our groceries or just to go for some cheap foods.

However, we sometimes tend to forget that JB is not the same as Singapore when it comes to safety. We would tend to get complacent and neglect some daily actions of ours which can put ourselves at risk of being robbed while we are in JB. So here are some tips (or reminders) for you guys to avoid being robbed while in JB!

https://goodyfeed.com/10-tips-avoid-robbed-jb/

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

Got 10 tips to avoid getting rob in SG?

there are aso helpful and kind ppl there. my neighbour's son took the wrong bus and ended up 10 km away. one abang offered to drive him back to jb city and gave him some pocket money.

(23-11-2021, 05:25 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  As Singaporeans, we are always on the lookout for cheap purchases especially for our daily necessities. This would explain why whenever we are free, we would most likely be making a trip down to Johor Bahru to get our groceries or just to go for some cheap foods.

However, we sometimes tend to forget that JB is not the same as Singapore when it comes to safety. We would tend to get complacent and neglect some daily actions of ours which can put ourselves at risk of being robbed while we are in JB. So here are some tips (or reminders) for you guys to avoid being robbed while in JB!

https://goodyfeed.com/10-tips-avoid-robbed-jb/

Thanks bro. for your 10 tips... Clapping

My goodness no way u avoid.
They work in pair at least.
Once u got hit.
Gone.
It like this u step in the place feel electric like u sense not right
but too late ur money gone u chase WHO?

Best tip to avoid being robbed but still want to go... dress like a beggar

I ever was targeted when I was in JB. Dressed very poorly but distinctly Singaporean as I was in Bermudas.. somehow there was a bike following me. So I was walking to find the JB pharmacy then I suddenly broke into a run in different direction.

Anyways I think if there's no urgency need, can go there after dust has settled bah.

(23-11-2021, 05:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Got 10 tips to avoid getting rob in SG?

Singapore robbers are 10x richer then u lah dumbass

Also those who drive there must have all precautions in place like locking steering wheel, alarm installed n dont park at dimly lighted places or leave it overnite...sekali, u woke up, yr car is gone ..
So many ways, these robbers can taje away yr car.or parts .eg, by lifting off yr car parked, master keys, strip off yr nice wheels etc .

Once u cross causeway , watch yr front, back, left n right n dont act ya ya papaya with gold chains hanging like ah bengs n dont anyhow look here there like a country bumpkin

once I was robbed in the early morning 6am in Vancouver. if the two robbers din carry knives, they wun be able to make it. anyway only taken $15 from my wallet and gave back $5 for taxi fare. but they din know there're a couple of 1000 inside my shoes.

N never show off yr golf sticks.

(23-11-2021, 06:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  once I was robbed in the early morning 6am in Vancouver. if the two robbers din carry knives, they wun be able to make it. anyway only taken $15 from my wallet and gave back $5 for taxi fare. but they din know there're a couple of 1000 inside my shoes.

My daughter's friend father was stabbed in the thigh, cos robber only find $10 in his wallet... Angry

(23-11-2021, 06:58 PM)debono Wrote:  My daughter's friend father was stabbed in the thigh, cos robber only find $10 in his wallet... Angry

My neighbour driving his Mercedes during CNY eve was shot 4 times

Avoid wearing watches

Avoid withdrawing cash from ATM

(23-11-2021, 06:58 PM)debono Wrote:  My daughter's friend father was stabbed in the thigh, cos robber only find $10 in his wallet... 

a nipon guy refused to give money and was stabbed on nyc subway in front of other passengers. he still went back to hostel and then ferried to a&e

It's not worth going to jb, getting jam in the causeway or second link and car engine get heated up. All the rushing in and out and the fear and danger of getting rob is not worth. Prefer to go batam as you can feel the indon there welcome you unlike those ketuanans who dislike Chinese.

Cowboy city what do you all expect?

8Umbrella Umbrella

No.11 tip….dont go JB and u will never be robbed in JB
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

The greatest TIP NUMBER ONE is

DON'T Go to JB.

You will never need the other 10 tips.

tomorrow will be a better day

(24-11-2021, 12:00 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  No.11 tip….dont go JB and u will never be robbed in JB

Or go JB wearing torn clothing and take bus there

8Umbrella Umbrella

(23-11-2021, 05:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Got 10 tips to avoid getting rob in SG?

Unavoidable … GST, ERP …...

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-11-2021, 02:05 PM)klat Wrote:  Or go JB wearing torn clothing and take bus there

That is a good idea, just dress like a beggar .... Laughing

(24-11-2021, 03:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Unavoidable … GST, ERP …...

These are legal robbers

8Umbrella Umbrella

(24-11-2021, 06:00 PM)klat Wrote:  These are legal robbers

What about a big ticket item....COE..? Laughing

(24-11-2021, 06:00 PM)klat Wrote:  These are legal robbers

Daylight robbers

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-11-2021, 07:04 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Daylight robbers

Here we have legal and daylight robbers.... Rolleyes

(23-11-2021, 06:42 PM)EXBB Wrote:  Singapore robbers are 10x richer then u lah dumbass

Rotfl

The best advice is :

Even if open boarders, do not chiong in asap.
Instead, wait for few more months first.
Just imagine, you go in, and most of the shops already bye bye, shop what?