100 to 334.6 Wow!

Exchange rate in Lot 1

No wonder so many go to JB everyday!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

[Image: IMG-20230522-113809-edit-184142106463568.jpg]

336.4 today

i just change 336

Now it's 335.06 in Lot 1

me always laugh when chao sinkies post in fb or ig kpkb how they kena robbed by those uniform grp or gangster or chop carrot by restaurants.

they asked for it.

song bor ?

Official rate 339.

Just a few ten cents coins more.  Come on lar.  How much can you save?  Or say, you want to eat more because now you get more ringgit for your sing dollar, how much can you eat?

Those who count shillings like the TS are basically the low ses ones.  Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-05-2023, 01:44 PM)Talent Wrote:  i just change 336

Where did u change?

(23-05-2023, 01:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Just a few ten cents coins more.  Come on lar.  How much can you save?  Or say, you want to eat more because now you get more ringgit for your sing dollar, how much can you eat?

Those who count shillings like the TS are basically the low ses ones.  Rolleyes

Ya lor!

Living in the cave like you better lor!  Rotfl

(23-05-2023, 01:50 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Official rate 339.
PM Anwar welcomes more Singapore tourists spend in Malaysia
Can aim 3.50

It's thrilling to see how many years ago we were at par with ringgit and now we ve grown so big. 
Same as Malaysian airline.
After the split, we fly real high.
While MAS still struggling.

[Image: IMG-20230522-132230-edit-205911958367017.jpg]

(23-05-2023, 02:09 PM)Migrant Wrote:  It's thrilling to see how many years ago we were at par with ringgit and now we ve grown so big. 
Same as Malaysian airline.
After the split, we fly real high.
While MAS still struggling.

They can reverse their current fortunes by selling their vast lands for monies instead of letting it rot for nothing. They are not making full use of their country resources to make monies hence they seal their fate. Their ruling govt quite weak dunno how to make more monies like Spore does. That explain why 1 SGD to 3+ MYR. When I retire hope to see 1 SGD 5 MYR.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-05-2023, 01:59 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

Living in the cave like you better lor!  Rotfl

Say what you want but I got a LIKE.  You have or not?   Rolleyes

(23-05-2023, 02:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  They can reverse their current fortunes by selling their vast lands for monies instead of letting it rot for nothing. They are not making full use of their country resources to make monies hence they seal their fate. Their ruling govt quite weak dunno how to make more monies like Spore does. That explain why 1 SGD to 3+ MYR. When I retire hope to see 1 SGD 5 MYR.

Quite obvious that they don't know how to develop JB, despite its proximity to Singapore.  They might as well sell JB to us.  We can make good use of an extra 220 sq km.

(23-05-2023, 02:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Quite obvious that they don't know how to develop JB, despite its proximity to Singapore.  They might as well sell JB to us.  We can make good use of an extra 220 sq km.

To go one step further take the whole Johor better becuz JB alone not much as we will soon finish developing in a few years time IMHO.

Msians are not stupid, when exchange rate goes up, they will adjust food prices accordingly. Food prices and prices for massage all go up already

So good exchange rate is to lure Sporeans to go Msia and spend more to boost its economy

(23-05-2023, 02:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Msians are not stupid, when exchange rate goes up, they will adjust food prices accordingly. Food prices and prices for massage all go up already

That is true but their petrol still subsidized so their cars and motorbikes is ok. Food most cook at home lor save monies. When petrol no more subsidized and float then they lagi sibei jialat liao.

(23-05-2023, 02:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  To go one step further take the whole Johor better becuz JB alone not much as we will soon finish developing in a few years time IMHO.

Ang Mo Kio is about 14 sq km.

JB is 220 sq km.  How many Ang Mo Kios is that?  You get the idea.

If it is the whole of Johor, we may not be able to pay the price....even for JB, I don't think they will sell it cheap, if they do sell.

Anyway it is just a musing.  Even a Johor-Singapore merger would result in riots and bloodshed.  Rolleyes

(23-05-2023, 02:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ang Mo Kio is about 14 sq km.

JB is 220 sq km.  How many Ang Mo Kios is that?  You get the idea.

If it is the whole of Johor, we may not be able to pay the price....even for JB, I don't think they will sell it cheap, if they do sell.

Anyway it is just a musing.  Even a Johor-Singapore merger would result in riots and bloodshed.  Rolleyes

You must think for your future generations not the current development needs. If only JB maybe your this lifetime cannot develop finish but what about our future generations our needs will grow and then that time look again for more lands? So if want to buy buy alot in advance first. Land price only increase seldom decrease as long as it is needed for development to make more monies.

(23-05-2023, 02:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So good exchange rate is to lure Sporeans to go Msia and spend more to boost its economy

Msia did not devalue the ringgit to "lure" us to go and spend there.

It's the Singdollar which had strengthened, and it had also strengthened again the Chinese yuan.   Rolleyes

(23-05-2023, 02:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  You must think for your future generations not the current development needs. If only JB maybe your this lifetime cannot develop finish but what about our future generations our needs will grow and then that time look again for more lands? So if want to buy buy alot in advance first. Land price only increase seldom decrease as long as it is needed for development to make more monies.

JB is more than enough for the fast becoming sextinct generation of BBFA and Dinobus lar.

There is no future generations for BBFA and Dinobus.

Future inhabitants of Singapore will be new citizens mainly from China.  Land, housing is not an issue when Singapore becomes a Chinese city lar.   Rolleyes

[Image: so-about-the-political-crisis-up-north-v...31c5d1c965]

Very soon you can get 1 SGD = 1 USD
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-05-2023, 04:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Very soon you can get 1 SGD = 1 USD

nonsense stupid mei mei

if 1 SGD = 1 USD, investors all run away from singapore

nonsense stupid mei mei

(23-05-2023, 04:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Very soon you can get 1 SGD = 1 USD

https://media.tenor.com/KmO0ZsSmxsEAAAAM...-dance.gif

(23-05-2023, 01:58 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Where did u change?

raffles place

I just check, it's official rate is 3.40.... 👍
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post