15-year-old taken to hospital after being beaten up at fitness corner in Serangoon

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/1...-serangoon

Send all to jail. Change the legal age from 18 to 11 years. Times have changed, these days at 11 years of age, many gals and boys are not virgin liao... So why consider them kids and give leniency?
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

Bring back public canning in school. Make sure they are shamed. Best get their useless parents to watch.

(26-01-2023, 07:52 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Send all to jail. Change the legal age from 18 to 11 years. Times have changed, these days at 11 years of age, many gals and boys are not virgin liao... So why consider them kids and give leniency?

Must serve 3yrs NS no armed  training for them only free hands training as punishment.

Looks like Malay and Indian hantam Chinese boy? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

My son is 11 yo and I told him I will not visit police station (to bail anyone) and court. So if he gets into trouble, he go serve his time. And when he is out, he can stay with me if he turns a new leaf else F...k off cos the society will be a better place without his kind.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

lousy upbringing

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Nowadays these Si Ginna Jin hiong.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

If these 8 poor upbringing kids is to whack my 2nd older brother 2 son, I pray that they cross the road give car bang.

Wow....Malays best up Chinese race ah?

(26-01-2023, 07:52 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Send all to jail. Change the legal age from 18 to 11 years. Times have changed, these days at 11 years of age, many gals and boys are not virgin liao... So why consider them kids and give leniency?

(26-01-2023, 08:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  My son is 11 yo and I told him I will not visit police station (to bail anyone) and court. So if he gets into trouble, he go serve his time. And when he is out, he can stay with me if he turns a new leaf else F...k off cos the society will be a better place without his kind.

Really lousy upbringing.............perhaps the laws could be changed to convict those who are 11 and above to be charged in court, else when the grow up will tend to kill a person........................... Angry

The laws must changed to give rotan to such violent kids. Make their back-side split and cannot sit in chair. Putting them in remand wil not change them. When they remembered the rotans on them, they wil think twice.

Not to be racist. The victim is not a Chinese.

fully agree with this proposal.

(26-01-2023, 08:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  My son is 11 yo and I told him I will not visit police station (to bail anyone) and court. So if he gets into trouble, he go serve his time. And when he is out, he can stay with me if he turns a new leaf else F...k off cos the society will be a better place without his kind.

Laughing Clapping

Smile

Study time to have CCTV at this location... remotely.

(26-01-2023, 10:04 AM)theold Wrote:  Not to be racist. The victim is not a Chinese.
Where you got the sources from? Can verify?

(26-01-2023, 10:10 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Where you got the sources from? Can verify?

The video is circulating.

the one shooting video needs to limkopi

See lah, said many times, cannot afford to have children use condom lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(26-01-2023, 10:38 AM)menghuii Wrote:  the one shooting video needs to limkopi

most likely he is also involved in the beating.

(26-01-2023, 10:04 AM)theold Wrote:  Not to be racist. The victim is not a Chinese.

If non Chinese hatam Chinese, not racist.

If Chinese hatam non Chinese, is racist.

If non Chinese hatam non Chinese, keep quiet.

If Chinese hatam Chinese, ask them go back to China.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..