1M65 Mr Loo : How to not panic and lose money in stock market

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I don't click to give him view Tongue

anyway I slowly feel he just another " guru " he do admin he want to earn , businessman of course. Well at least he is " honest "

Come on, claim never earn from endowus never affiliate with it

yet always highlight using it for his S&P500 Investment

later you can see his face as ambassor for endowus. Pls man if you are been so call hire show your face, talk about a thing = you are been paid to promote it.

This is why I don't listen much his stuffs now a days even his telegram is kinda bored
CPF questions , etc What you do ? try to be " smart " win over Govt? Come on Govt is SMARTER than you in fact or else how to become Government.

Always remember LKY words " Nothing is easy , free in this world "

by max up your CPF , claim Millions inside your CPF. Yes is " true " but put yourself in Govt shoes , " IF " Every Singaporean so easily become " Millionaire via CPF " Like that Govt going to shut down.

Most investors are now entering the bear market.   Some will experience the 5 market grief; these are  Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression & Acceptance.

Those who took the opportunity to invest early when the market started its dive will most likely face the 1st stage of denial. They will deny that they have done wrong. The market is not what it would be in the next few weeks.

Let's hope it will come true.

(02-06-2022, 07:00 PM)revealer Wrote:  Most investors are now entering the bear market.   Some will experience the 5 market grief; these are  Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression & Acceptance.

Those who took the opportunity to invest early when the market started its dive will most likely face the 1st stage of denial. They will deny that they have done wrong. The market is not what it would be in the next few weeks.

Let's hope it will come true.

actually not say I " evil " Tongue I want to see the market drop even further. See this loo still go in or not.
He claim he go in again few week back , always claim his first few plot of gold ALWAYS come this type of situation when Global economics crises happen because every one scare.

When market bullish he will claim see " you miss the boat "

nevertheless I feel now a days market is not like last time.

I thought this is 1MDB.