2 workplace fatalities in past week, including 69-year-old worker who fell while

2 workplace fatalities in past week, including 69-year-old worker who fell while cleaning windows at a condo

The worker, a 69-year-old Singaporean hired by Home Cleanz Cleaning and Laundry Services, was carrying out cleaning services at a vacated unit at 99 Cairnhill Circle, Hilltops Condominium.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3APw3Li

@todayonlinesg

SACK TAN SEE LENG and GAN SIOW HUANG

How can they allow elderly to work in high risk jobs?

Yet OVER- protect FWs and Maids

What kind of Govt are they?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Really ish work until drop. RIP. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(29-11-2022, 05:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  SACK TAN SEE LENG and GAN SIOW HUANG

How can they allow elderly to work in high risk jobs?

Yet OVER- protect FWs and Maids

What kind of Govt are they?
I agree, must not allow elderly worker to work in high places, e.g. cleaning a Condo's windows.............. crying Angry

(29-11-2022, 05:09 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  2 workplace fatalities in past week, including 69-year-old worker who fell while cleaning windows at a condo

The worker, a 69-year-old Singaporean hired by Home Cleanz Cleaning and Laundry Services, was carrying out cleaning services at a vacated unit at 99 Cairnhill Circle, Hilltops Condominium.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3APw3Li

@todayonlinesg

Leadership fails.when we read something like this.
This is not first world....Singaporean elderly dies while cleaning windows of the rich and likely foreign rich.

It's a clear proof of failure of the highest order

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(29-11-2022, 05:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Leadership fails.when we read something like this.
This is not first world....Singaporean elderly dies while cleaning windows of the rich and likely foreign rich.

It's a clear proof of failure of the highest order
I concur with your view......... Clapping Laughing nudie .
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(29-11-2022, 05:35 PM)debono Wrote:  I concur with your view......... Clapping Laughing nudie .

the statement claim he did not wear safety gear, so not the govt but uncle himself fault.

(29-11-2022, 06:06 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  the statement claim he did not wear safety gear, so not the govt but uncle himself fault.

That is not the point

Even if he wears protection equipment,

he dangle in the air for half hour to be rescued also half dead

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Safety harness got expired date hor don't play play. Plus did the supervisor do a tool box briefing on that day?

(29-11-2022, 06:08 PM)Ola Wrote:  That is not the point

Even if he wears protection equipment,

he dangle in the air for half hour to be rescued also half dead

Having safety equipment does not make it right that our society have elderly do manual labor type work at age 69.

Wear safety gear does not make it morally right tk send our elderly to construction site.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-11-2022, 06:48 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Dey thambi, today I also fell down, landed on my butt

I jumped down from about 1 m

At the HDB electric substation building where I play wall tennis

One uncle passed by asked if I am ok

When I stood up, my head dizzy

Lucky I did not die

hahah  . . . 1 meter how to die?

Who ask you to play tennis on the wall by yourself ?