>300 liao: Will Gahmen blink and humji U turn?

Singapore reported 328 new locally transmitted COVID-19 infections on Tuesday (Sep 7), including 185 not linked to previous cases.

Ninety-one of the infections were linked to previous cases and already placed on quarantine. Another 52 linked infections were detected through surveillance testing, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update.

Among the new cases, four above the age of 70 are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness, said MOH.

There were also four imported infections, two of whom were detected upon arrival in Singapore. The remaining two developed the illness during the stay-home notice or isolation period.

More at https://tinyurl.com/cwmfp8ys
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

No need U-turn lah, send hundreds uncover polis, NEA, Npark, Cisco to catch those iron teeth dun wear mask properly in the train and buses, also those walk around with mask down giving excuse of drinking, eating or smoking .... fine them hard hard ..... no mercy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

The lousy policies of differentiate vax and non-vax make those vax to let their guards down. Now the spread!!
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(07-09-2021, 10:28 PM)mikotan Wrote:  The lousy policies of differentiate vax and non-vax make those vax to let their guards down. Now the spread!!
I agreed. Jabbed doesn't mean cannot infect others .... so catch and fine them hard those who improper wearing of masks.
Stop pussyfooting

4G handling of COVID has been nothing short of disastrous Angry

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

If the number reaches 500, I suspect some tighter measures will have to be implemented or the govt will face severe backlash.

https://youtu.be/qjbftFxnUcY

Better revert back to CB come 3rd week of September...

Don’t want to spend money to employ people to check but keep advertising jabbing on TV kind of wasting time.

1000 range is a given.
Tests will go up.
No way can U-turn.
World Vaccine productions will double from now to Dec.
from 6.1B doses to 12.2B doses eq. to abt 80% of world population.

Most important monitor the fatality rate and the strain and update us.

This is just the beginning...

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-06-18-39-23-07-f9ee05...ccb329.jpg]

(08-09-2021, 01:07 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  This is just the beginning...

[Image: Screenshot-2021-09-06-18-39-23-07-f9ee05...ccb329.jpg]

The game goes on.
Remember the virus causing covid-19 does not exist.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

For your info I have started using N95 when going to places that likely to.have more than 10 people like Sheng Siong and Fairprice.
I still use disposable surgical mask when going for run or places likely to pass less than 2 people. 
This is the best you can do in view of the inaction by MOH to reduce the.number of infection...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-09-2021, 01:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  For your info I have started using N95 when going to places that likely to.have more than 10 people like Sheng Siong and Fairprice.
I still use disposable surgical mask when going for run or places likely to pass less than 2 people. 
This is the best you can do in view of the inaction by MOH to reduce the.number of infection...... Rolleyes

I think the best way is throw away your phone. They get you thr. the testing.
PCR test at very hi thresholds 40?
Jabs make the blood clots I CAN"T BREATHE. Oxygen concentrators do not help.Ventilators will kill you.
Only way PANADOLS ASPIRINS.
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(08-09-2021, 01:15 PM)singlon Wrote:  The game goes on.
Remember the virus causing covid-19 does not exist.
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

(08-09-2021, 01:31 PM)singlon Wrote:  I think the best way is throw away your phone. They get you thr. the testing.
PCR test at very hi thresholds 40?
Jabs make the blood clots I CAN"T BREATHE. Oxygen concentrators do not help.Ventilators will kill you.
Only way PANADOLS ASPIRINS.

The furthest I go is ART. No PCR please after learning from our friend lying in NUH now...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(08-09-2021, 01:24 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  For your info I have started using N95 when going to places that likely to.have more than 10 people like Sheng Siong and Fairprice.
I just discovered after using the surgical mask for almost two years, breathing is now easier when wearing the N95 mask. Try yourself if you dun believe....... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

best to protect yourself, avoid going to malls snd markets.

(08-09-2021, 02:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I just discovered after using the surgical mask for almost two years, breathing is now easier when wearing the N95 mask. Try yourself if you dun believe....... Rolleyes

some of the masks are very hard to wear, difficult to breathe, if you wear for 5 mins, you will have bad headache due to lack of oxygen...I will not wear N95 unless necessary.

pap ministers very good
no need go shopping mall, market, taxi bus or taxi

(08-09-2021, 02:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  some of the masks are very hard to wear, difficult to breathe, if you wear for 5 mins, you will have bad headache due to lack of oxygen...I will not wear N95 unless necessary.
That's how I felt before during SAR but not now after wearing surgical mask for two years. I just wore one for more than 5 hours without taking off and found.that breathing is easier than wearing surgical mask..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

man already hand over duty to next person. why still talking?
2 head with different ideas will confuse people. not deep enough thinking on measures
continue to confuse as well.

No need U-turn, we should open up more.
80+% double jabbed with strict mask discipline we should be fine. Let's live our lives instead of being held hostage by CoVid.