Weird so easy spoil my braun trimmer.

This braun 9 in 1 trimmer I bought this year march, used and charged few times ok. I never drop the charger and the trimmer on the floor. Just now I want to charge , it never show the green light blinking. If charging the trimmer there will have one green light blinking showing it charging.

I thought maybe my power socket the outlet fault so I plug in my air blower is working. This show the power outlet is working.

Don't tell me the charger spoil? So weird? I never drop on the floor leh.

your lan jiao mor choke the trimmer liao

(28-06-2024, 08:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This braun 9 in 1 trimmer I bought this year march, used and charged few times ok. I never drop the charger and the trimmer on the floor. Just now I want to charge , it never show the green light blinking. If charging the trimmer there will have one green light blinking showing it charging.

I thought maybe my power socket the outlet fault so I plug in my air blower is working. This show the power outlet is working.

Don't tell me the charger spoil? So weird? I never drop on the floor leh.

now all make in china or vietnam no standard one..lucky it did not explode if not yr house on fire. Dont use again and try yr luck.

wait explode and yr kkj become black, go buy a new charger. test it on the spot.