40,000 Chinese students could come to Australia as Chinese govt banned Online

5 hours ago

40,000 Chinese students could come to Australia

A surprise decision could see 40,000 Chinese students flood Australia, as the Chinese government bans online study at foreign universities.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-ne...e-learning

My suspicion is this is a stealth purge of PRC youngsters who have already experienced Western education and living by the CCP, as they could be seen as a potential threat in questioning CCP policies and overall rule in China.

Once you have them all leave for foreign countries like Australia, it's easy enough to then do the reverse and make it incredibly difficult for them to return back to PRC afterwards by throwing up any border restrictions in the name of public health. Covid-19 is still a weaponised political tool in the PRC despite their supposed reopening.

(31-01-2023, 12:25 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  My suspicion is this is a stealth purge of PRC youngsters who have already experienced Western education and living by the CCP, as they could be seen as a potential threat in questioning CCP policies and overall rule in China.

Once you have them all leave for foreign countries like Australia, it's easy enough to then do the reverse and make it incredibly difficult for them to return back to PRC afterwards by throwing up any border restrictions in the name of public health. Covid-19 is still a weaponised political tool in the PRC despite their supposed reopening.

For those wanted to migrate to other countries .pls go away. you mean!.

(30-01-2023, 04:02 PM)Scythian Wrote:  5 hours ago

40,000 Chinese students could come to Australia

A surprise decision could see 40,000 Chinese students flood Australia, as the Chinese government bans online study at foreign universities.

So many PRC students in Australia meh?  Thinking

(31-01-2023, 06:32 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  So many PRC students in Australia meh?  Thinking

NUS is highly rated No.11, Singapore should have 2X 80,000 Chinese student arriving at your shore.

40,000 Only online students

(31-01-2023, 05:16 AM)Blin Wrote:  For those wanted to migrate to other countries .pls go away. you mean!.

None going to Singapore?

Singapore provides jobs and brighter future

During my time no china meimei in uni. At least for my course. Only 2 hongkee girls. Damn bloody lazy, always using their feminine wiles on us to get work done and just tag along project work doing nothing. They rode on us (not literally) to do well in uni but I think they probably had a hard time after graduation. I didn’t mind helping out as I learnt more this way.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-01-2023, 12:25 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  My suspicion is this is a stealth purge of PRC youngsters who have already experienced Western education and living by the CCP, as they could be seen as a potential threat in questioning CCP policies and overall rule in China.

Typical White man's running dog analysis  Big Grin

Lets guess China or US collapse first within 10 yrs?

(31-01-2023, 08:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  During my time no china meimei in uni.  At least for my course. Only 2 hongkee girls.  Damn bloody lazy, always using their feminine wiles on us to get work done and just tag along project work doing nothing.  They rode on us (not literally) to do well in uni but I think they probably had a hard time after graduation. I didn’t mind helping out as I learnt more this way.
Did they give you their meow meow......................? Rotfl

(31-01-2023, 08:11 AM)Scythian Wrote:  NUS is highly rated No.11, Singapore should have 2X 80,000 Chinese student arriving at your shore.

40,000 Only online students

But many PRC students don't want to come to NUS or NTU leh! Big Grin Maybe no standard to them lah!

(31-01-2023, 08:56 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But many PRC students don't want to come to NUS or NTU leh! Big Grin Maybe no standard to them lah!

Fearing RSAF Lt Colonel parachutes into girls bedroom

(31-01-2023, 08:34 AM)debono Wrote:  Did they give you their meow meow......................? Rotfl

No leh  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-01-2023, 08:56 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  But many PRC students don't want to come to NUS or NTU leh! Big Grin Maybe no standard to them lah!

No lah

NUS and NTU standard too high for Chinese students.

Both very selective

(31-01-2023, 08:25 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Typical White man's running dog analysis  Big Grin

Typical Commie Wumao's analysis. 

US two party system means it will survive. Regular leadership rotation through presidential elections means they will always have a leadership cohort. 

Meanwhile China is effectively ruled by one emperor Xi, who has no successor grooming process in the CCP and lifetime power till death. If he dies in the next ten years, watch China tear itself apart.

(31-01-2023, 10:37 AM)Scythian Wrote:  No lah

NUS and NTU standard too high for Chinese students.

Both very selective

I think you are right, admission to Aust. uni. are less stringent..................................... Clapping nudie

(31-01-2023, 10:39 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Typical Commie Wumao's analysis. 

US two party system means it will survive. Regular leadership rotation through presidential elections means they will always have a leadership cohort. 

Meanwhile China is effectively ruled by one emperor Xi, who has no successor grooming process in the CCP and lifetime power till death. If he dies in the next ten years, watch China tear itself apart.

Whole world knows US 2 parties and Potus are only working for the 1% top riches which controlling 90% wealth of the country  Laughing

This very typical Chinese government policy making – announcement cum implementation without any transition period which sometimes causes unneeded disruptions. They could have stipulated a 6 month transition period to allow legitimate learners to make arrangements.

Having said that, I can also understand where the government is coming from. Online university education is like the wild wild west over there, most of them are very dubious and nothing more than degree mills or even outright frauds.

Even some of the legit Australian universities tailor specific online degree programs that are of no value and academic rigorousity specially for the Chinese market to make a quick buck. Overall it’s the right policy to rein in the shenanigans, but poorly executed causing great inconvenience to legit students.

(31-01-2023, 10:52 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Whole world knows US 2 parties and Potus are only working for the 1% top riches which controlling 90% wealth of the whole country  Laughing

Whereas you genuinely think CCP leaders like Xi work for the 99% of Chinese common society? Want to see how much wealth they control in China in the name of the state? 

Anyway, not gonna bother debating with you on this when you already so openly out yourself as a wumao. 

[Image: EWzS-u8WAAA6ENh.jpg]

(31-01-2023, 10:43 AM)debono Wrote:  I think you are right, admission to Aust. uni. are less stringent..................................... Clapping nudie

Chinese students graduated from NUS Singapore cannot compete with those from Madras Uni. Ranked world 540th.

(31-01-2023, 11:01 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Whereas you genuinely think CCP leaders like Xi work for the 99% of Chinese common society? Want to see how much wealth they control in China in the name of the state? 

Anyway, not gonna bother debating with you on this when you already so openly out yourself as a wumao. 

[Image: EWzS-u8WAAA6ENh.jpg]

FLG propaganda information again?  Rotfl

(31-01-2023, 11:01 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Whereas you genuinely think CCP leaders like Xi work for the 99% of Chinese common society? Want to see how much wealth they control in China in the name of the state? 

https://www.theverge.com/2022/11/28/2348...d-dpc-gdpr

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2...n-tracking

(31-01-2023, 11:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Chinese students graduated from NUS Singapore cannot compete with those from Madras Uni. Ranked world 540th.

Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping

All our data already sent to CIA HQ and Pentagon liao  Big Grin

(31-01-2023, 11:10 AM)debono Wrote:  Rotfl Laughing nudie Clapping

Since convicted corruption is only a stern warning, maybe Singapore can setup few enrolment centres in major Chinese cities.

Maybe can attract 100,000 students to study here.

Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/for-th...1666729011

(31-01-2023, 08:25 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Typical White man's running dog analysis  Big Grin

酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多 Rolleyes

China fast becoming King of Brain Drain.

CCP 万碎!

When they graduate, they usually stay on to work there.

Only return to CCP wonderland to 躺平.

At least better than Wumaos. You pay them millions, they won’t even dare set foot in China, let alone migrate there.