wow 200 stalls still haven't rent out ? At Geylang Serai Ramadan Bazaar

just now news mention.

they interview that famous Vidi stall boss, he claim rent now very high last time he pay 8k now is 18k

Really greedy landlord who is it..hope all stalls owners petition and dont rent the stalls

If rental high the stall owner sure sell high to recoup their investment and in turn customers need to pay more. So it is good stalls not rent out unless price drop to reasonable level which lead to more reasonable price for customers to pay.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(19-03-2023, 07:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Really greedy landlord who is it..hope all stalls owners petition and dont rent the stalls

I never watch carefully, they got interview one guy I think in charge the renting.
He claim one stall profit just few dollars ?

(19-03-2023, 07:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  If rental high the stall owner sure sell high to recoup their investment and in turn customers need to pay more. So it is good stalls not rent out unless price drop to reasonable level which lead to more reasonable price for customers to pay.

Same like our Hawker foods rah.....like coffeeshop, hawker price is near food court price

and food court price is going near restaurant price...

and restaurant price going near Hotel price....

somemore GST hike yet again next year

beside foods inflation

(19-03-2023, 07:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Same like our Hawker foods rah.....like coffeeshop, hawker price is near food court price

beside foods inflation

Time to learn how to cook at home even simple meal will do. I also cannot cook all spouse cook but recent times she no cook so I learn myself. No need complicated if you start out. I start with rice vermicelli, mianxian etc simple dishes. Shopping myself then I know a lot of foodstuff increase sia! No wonder she complain monthly grocery not enough!

(19-03-2023, 07:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  Time to learn how to cook at home even simple meal will do. I also cannot cook all spouse cook but recent times she no cook so I learn myself. No need complicated if you start out. I start with rice vermicelli, mianxian etc simple dishes. Shopping myself then I know a lot of foodstuff increase sia! No wonder she complain monthly grocery not enough!

EPIC, the current President can say " No chicken can eat Fish " .....

Obviously she don't bother the price , one month already earn how much?

(19-03-2023, 07:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC, the current President can say " No chicken can eat Fish " .....

Obviously she don't bother the price , one month already earn how much?

She earns close to 2 million per year......................... Big Grin

(19-03-2023, 07:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Same like our Hawker foods rah.....like coffeeshop, hawker price is near food court price

beside foods inflation

What you said is quite true, all cooked food everywhere is going up, don't care if it is hawker centres, food court or restaurants...................... Big Grin

(19-03-2023, 08:45 PM)debono Wrote:  She earns close to 2 million per year......................... Big Grin

That is your taxes money who pay them Smile

beside foods inflation

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa
YES

Hawker in Singapore................. UNESCO heritage

Foods sold in bazaars are expensive, dirty and oily. Skip if you can, just go there for window shop and take selfies.

$18000 for 1 stall. 
Must be crazy… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-03-2023, 10:32 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  $18000 for 1 stall. 
Must be crazy… Rotfl

HOw to make profit with this rentals.................................... Big Grin

(19-03-2023, 10:34 PM)debono Wrote:  HOw to make profit with this rentals.................................... Big Grin

Now you shd know how come many young hawkers close shop after 6mths.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

really expensive Thanks to high rental BUT Still surely got " some will buy "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq6BiodoABo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CUfZMra11c

(19-03-2023, 10:34 PM)debono Wrote:  HOw to make profit with this rentals.................................... Big Grin

Only they make lah, not the poor hawkers. Rotfl

(19-03-2023, 10:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now you shd know how come many young hawkers close shop after 6mths.

They simply cannot afford the high rentals......................... Big Grin

Nowadays people shop online for convenience
Nite market also disappears

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(19-03-2023, 07:07 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Really greedy landlord who is it..hope all stalls owners petition and dont rent the stalls

you do know PAP is the ultimate landlord, right ?