$8 for this plate of mediorce food. Omg!’ — Shocked customer warns others

‘$8 for this plate of mediorce food. Omg!’ — Shocked customer warns others

https://theindependent.sg/8-for-this-pla...ns-others/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Looks okay lah...rental is very high so stall has to recoup

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Must be mentality like stupid Lupcheong who must do intensive research for weeks n months before he gets a hunder dollar china Oppo phone that is for surfing web.

(18-03-2023, 02:22 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Must be mentality like stupid Lupcheong who must do intensive research for weeks n months before he gets a hunder dollar china Oppo phone that is for surfing web.

Heard your tray return got better food. Rotfl

(18-03-2023, 02:23 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Heard your tray return got better food. Rotfl

Tell your prc wife time to quit at geylang la...5000 history can change one dont give up.

just take it a experience and lesson learnt from that particular stall...and never go back to that stall anymore..nowaday a lot of these economical rice  is not economical anymore...some daylight robbery..Boycott them la.
[+] 1 user Likes cumonlah's post

$6.50 to $7.00 is the current price of a duck drumstick. Looks like he got some thing else in his plate, so $8 is fair pricing. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-03-2023, 02:25 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Tell your prc wife time to quit at geylang la...5000 history can change one dont give up.

Why u always go Geylang sell backside? U suck their cums after they poke u? vomit

His receipt shows $4 + $4

Meaning that the char- siew rice is $4 + egg omelet with cabbage and tau- gay $4

So, actually his add on is 25% more expensive

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-03-2023, 02:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Looks okay lah...rental is very high so stall has to recoup

Not ok lah. Very expensive. The meat is not 东坡肉 leh.  Laughing

(18-03-2023, 02:25 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Tell your prc wife time to quit at geylang la...5000 history can change one dont give up.

Try eat organic food

Smile

they can sell but we also can choose not to buy from them. made them the only and last sale from you if price and quality did not match. stay strong my  fellow singaporean.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

Fruit juice increased 25% at HC hor. If shopping mall 1 cup $7+++!

(18-03-2023, 02:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  ‘$8 for this plate of mediorce food. Omg!’ — Shocked customer warns others

https://theindependent.sg/8-for-this-pla...ns-others/

That duck leg very expensive leh! Big Grin