I just scolded Bing Copilot and this is its response
Brick 

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you mean by “don’t talk rubbish, can or not?”. I’m still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.🙏

Knn, retarded!

(20-02-2024, 12:41 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you mean by “don’t talk rubbish, can or not?”. I’m still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.🙏

Bing Copilot sounds like such a gentlemen. So unlike some foul mouthed low SES inbred retards who only know how to spew vulgarities and insult others. LOL! 

You try Google Gemini, see what is the respond? Rotfl

Later, you may ban on using it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-02-2024, 01:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Bing Copilot sounds like such a gentlemen. So unlike some foul mouthed low SES inbred retards who only know how to spew vulgarities and insult others. LOL! 
Do you consider objectivising women in various pics a low ses trait and an insult to women?

(20-02-2024, 01:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Do you consider objectivising women in various pics a low ses trait and an insult to women?

Just admiring God's creation. It is better than supporting terrorism!

(20-02-2024, 01:12 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Just admiring God's creation. It is better than supporting terrorism!
Of course, of course, IAM sure you fap to these pics too and did you ask permission from those women bef fapping? Did you?