A gentle reminder to the two Tambi ministers who elevated themselves to Rajahs

Yes I don’t doubt both of you have nothing to hide Your Majesties K Shanmugam and Vivian Balakrishnan.  Yes I am also sure everything was done above board.

However, you must also be aware that as ministers, the electorate is watching you all the time - the car or cars you own, the watches and shoes you wear, the lifestyle you lead and of course where you live.

I remembered in the early 70s as a young serving officer in the Ministry of Defence, I saw our Deputy PM and Defence Minister DR Goh Keng Swee driving pass the complex gates in his old beat up Morris, parked the car himself and strode to his office in pretty unfashionable office attire. He definitely could have driven a more handsome car and wear more stylish clothes but he chose not too.

He knew all eyes were on him and it was best not to prance around showing off his position and wealth especially when the rest of us were living from pay check to pay check.

LKY in interviews for one of his books, said as PM, he could live in the Istana (like the British governors) with his family. However, he did not want his children to grow up living in opulence with butlers picking  up after them. Perhaps what he did not mention explicitly was he did not want the citizens to look askance at the Prime Minister himself living in a lavish mansion with expansive grounds especially at a time when everyone was finding it hard to make ends meet.

In later years he could well afford to live in the most prestigious areas of the city but still he chose to reside in a relatively humble home at Oxley Road. As a leader he was well aware he had to lead by example and to be seen doing so.; living in grandiose surroundings therefore would not do.

More at https://tinyurl.com/bdzb2f2k
[+] 4 users Like fuch_asia's post

Lol tambi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11BCOxNoB68

We can just don't count the coins
but our lives are in danger from policies cater
to the New world order
singlion watches RT everyday not without affort
so much tricks a mine field
learning is hard
[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-26-at-05-45-56-Pi-hol...1-USDT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

I am surprised it nwver occured to them and also the PM
that living in such opulence when ordinary Singaporeans struggle with cost f living issues will be very badly

KJ just exposed them and the image is completely tarnished

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Very bad blow from an unexpected front Big Grin

Even the sniveling sycophants here have resorted to using vulgarities to scold the observant folks in this forum yet again Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 08:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am surprised it nwver occured to them and also the PM
that living in such opulence when ordinary Singaporeans struggle with cost f living issues will be very badly

KJ just exposed them and the image is completely tarnished

did some insider (SLA staff) tipped KJ ?

(26-05-2023, 08:14 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  did some insider (SLA staff) tipped KJ ?

You need to insert the term “disgruntled”. Happy folks will not bahtoh Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(26-05-2023, 08:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You need to insert the term “disgruntled”. Happy folks will not bahtoh Big Grin

agreed.

disgruntled becos lesser bonus and more work ?
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(26-05-2023, 08:26 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  agreed.

disgruntled becos lesser bonus and more work ?

Maybe his kkj or her meow meow not up to par Big Grin

(26-05-2023, 08:14 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  did some insider (SLA staff) tipped KJ ?

If the two tambis are found squeaky clean after the "expeditious" investigation by big nose, will KJ kena back fired and sued? ...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-05-2023, 08:34 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If the two tambis are found squeaky clean after the "expeditious" investigation by big nose, will KJ kena back fired and sued? ...... Thinking

KJ post just ask how much rent they pay for the huge bungalow, nothing wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

PAP ministers how rich? You know, I know, just keep low profile.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(26-05-2023, 08:34 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If the two tambis are found squeaky clean after the "expeditious" investigation by big nose, will KJ kena back fired and sued? ...... Thinking

That will be an opportunity for KJ to expose more in court with the help of the public crowd fund.
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(26-05-2023, 10:36 AM)Dan Wrote:  That will be an opportunity for KJ to expose more in court with the help of the public crowd fund.

I hope the snakish ministers bring the matter to a court of law.  That will be more dirt to be dug out LOL
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Definitely yes! Some more, he give very detailed of the renovations, and the cutting of trees and the repaveing of the paths.....

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(26-05-2023, 10:36 AM)Dan Wrote:  That will be an opportunity for KJ to expose more in court with the help of the public crowd fund.
Like tambi Durai and his golden tap?...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Could be SLA's internal conflict or oppies have planted moles in SLA....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Still waiting for “CNA insider” to flim into documentary? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: 838855a2-b63a-4314-bb10-d7f07da6b792-gif.67242]
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

(26-05-2023, 08:55 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  KJ post just ask how much rent they pay for the huge bungalow, nothing wrong.

hanor!!!!!

KJ should challenge suckmythumb to sue him . If he is not sued then KJ must be telling the truth.
no-one will dare KJ I think. What TCH and parliament will not reveal
The courts will!

(26-05-2023, 01:47 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: 838855a2-b63a-4314-bb10-d7f07da6b792-gif.67242]

if posted in edmw you will get banned.

[Image: EMZwXKX.jpg]

(26-05-2023, 04:48 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if posted in edmw you will get banned.

TS would already be banned and the thread either locked or deleted.

The use of tambi is not with affection but has racist undertones.  KJ and Pritam are also ethnic Indians. Is he also calling them tambi?  Rolleyes

(26-05-2023, 08:11 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  you fcuking oppie retard

what opulence?

The old bungalow belongs to SLA

It is like renting an old public flat from HDB

The surrounding area is of no use

Get it you fcuking retard?

I love how stupid you can be all the time

It is STATE Land, it does not belong to SLA

So your CPF belongs to PAP. too?

YEH and 3 Cheers for people to laugh at you again

Rotfl

Rotfl

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(26-05-2023, 04:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  TS would already be banned and the thread either locked or deleted.

The use of tambi is not with affection but has racist undertones.  KJ and Pritam are also ethnic Indians. Is he also calling them tambi?  Rolleyes

The forum doesn't belong to you, bloody CCB CECA!
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

(26-05-2023, 04:48 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  if posted in edmw you will get banned.

once the PAP is no more and SPH is not longer in PAP Control

those admins and mods will be drag out to the street and shot DEAD!
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(26-05-2023, 02:43 AM)Nyvrem Wrote:  Lol tambi

Thambi means brother lah.

tomorrow will be a better day

(26-05-2023, 06:17 PM)surfer Wrote:  Thambi means brother lah.
We all know that. But contextually, is the word being used affectionately?