A total of 29 related Ceca threads deleted in hardwarezone Edmw.

A total of 29 related Ceca threads deleted in hardwarezone Edmw. Really boh wei gong.
[+] 3 users Like Guest's post

one day or one week ? how do u know the count ? Vijay told u?

(28-03-2023, 07:42 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  one day or one week ? how do u know the count ? Vijay told u?

Not even 1 day

(28-03-2023, 07:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  A total of 29 related Ceca threads deleted in hardwarezone Edmw. Really boh wei gong.

Wow you do the tracking. Maybe can post the deleted thread with their title over here.

Wow kekleng frm SA sibeh protected  Laughter-13

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(28-03-2023, 07:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  A total of 29 related Ceca threads deleted in hardwarezone Edmw. Really boh wei gong.

How you know?
[+] 1 user Likes XiXiPee's post

(28-03-2023, 07:48 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow you do the tracking. Maybe can post the deleted thread with their title over here.

All in his Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

[Image: wI2QlRC.gif]
[Image: wI2QlRC.gif]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

TS need to monitor how many times he force his China cousin to enter him.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

[Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

The fact that a SG-based forum like HWZ/EDMW can have 29 CECA/India-related threads there is already not simple. What's there to defend about their relevance to SG at all? Look at the obsession Wumaos have about dark-skinned Indians. Everything also CECA this CECA that, but when their dear CCP PRC paymasters tio criticise in the same way they immediately cry foul and racist persecution.  Clapping

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

Ts counted the number of CECA threads?

(28-03-2023, 09:14 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: 7f0lgn.jpg]

The fact that a SG-based forum like HWZ/EDMW can have 29 CECA/India-related threads there is already not simple. What's there to defend about their relevance to SG at all? Look at the obsession Wumaos have about dark-skinned Indians. Everything also CECA this CECA that, but when their dear CCP PRC paymasters tio criticise in the same way they immediately cry foul and racist persecution.  Clapping

Defending CECAs ah?  LOL
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(28-03-2023, 09:24 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Defending CECAs ah?  LOL

Calling out the potential shit-stirring nature of sharing so much unrelated Indian news on a SG forum is called "defending CECAs"? 

Like this are all the Wumaos in SG forums sharing so much unrelated PRC/CCP news called "defending Tiongs/CCP/Wumaos"?

[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(28-03-2023, 10:11 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Calling out the potential shit-stirring nature of sharing so much unrelated Indian news on a SG forum is called "defending CECAs"? 

Like this are all the Wumaos in SG forums sharing so much unrelated PRC/CCP news called "defending Tiongs/CCP/Wumaos"?

Do you own this forum?  LOL

Anyone can share anything as long as it doesn't flout the forum rules.

Surprised?

"Singapore was ranked 151st by Reporters Without Borders in the Worldwide Press Freedom Index. U.S.-based Freedom in the World scored Singapore 4 out of 7 for "political rights", and 4 out of 7 for "civil liberties" (where 1 is the "most free"), with an overall ranking of "partly free" for the year 2015.
› wiki
Human rights in Singapore - Wikipedia.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Basically, any article or news piece that even remotely questions CECAs and CECA land is automatically censored in EDMW and will not see the light of day in any mainstream news outlet.

Modi is holding Lee Hsien Loong's balls with some incriminating evidence LOL

(28-03-2023, 11:31 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Do you own this forum?  LOL

Anyone can share anything as long as it doesn't flout the forum rules.

You're lucky I don't own this forum. 

Because if I do I make sure I pass the details of your account and your other Wumaos to ISD.

[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

Vijay is scum
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(28-03-2023, 11:52 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  You're lucky I don't own this forum. 

Because if I do I make sure I pass the details of your account and your other Wumaos to ISD.

Create your own forum then Naveen99 if this one pisses you off so much LOL

While the ISD Boss is in China kowtowing to Xi LOL

why TS care so much about EDMW ?

(29-03-2023, 07:35 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Create your own forum then Naveen99 if this one pisses you off so much LOL

While the ISD Boss is in China kowtowing to Xi LOL

I love how all of you trolls seem to have so much space in your heads for people to live in rent free, to the point that anybody you don't like on the Internet you just say they're actually someone else you've crossed paths with and had bad blood with. 

Mind you, it's not surprising when people realise just how empty your heads are with no brain between your ears.

(29-03-2023, 07:42 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why TS care so much about EDMW ?

Because his Wumao work is disrupted there.

(29-03-2023, 07:42 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I love how all of you trolls seem to have so much space in your heads for people to live in rent free, to the point that anybody you don't like on the Internet you just say they're actually someone else you've crossed paths with and had bad blood with. 

Mind you, it's not surprising when people realise just how empty your heads are with no brain between your ears.

When it comes to living rent free in one's head, none can even remotely come close to you with the CCP and wumaos constantly playing havoc in your addled brain 24/7.

Gives me a good chuckle everytime I see you post about them LOL

(29-03-2023, 07:42 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I love how all of you trolls seem to have so much space in your heads for people to live in rent free, to the point that anybody you don't like on the Internet you just say they're actually someone else you've crossed paths with and had bad blood with. 

Coming from you. Loser think i am coutinho and tiongxim guy. Motherless

The reason for that is that the racists gong ranjiao wei there.

It is right to delete those threads.   Rolleyes

(29-03-2023, 01:23 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Vijay is scum

Dr Vijay?

[Image: RuseTMG.png]

[Image: OF3BFEZ.png]

How come you still want to go to a biased forum to share your thoughts and experiences?

They cannot accept real world. Treat forumers as “Gina”.
不懂易经真糟糕!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

some group of people so long cannot get what they want,
they start labelling those hindering their needs, wants, gains as racist

these people are dangerous,
they will do anything for their needs, wants, gains at the expense of your wellbeing livelihood

these ceca pariahs are exceptionally good in disrupting disturbing destroying your wellbeing livelihood with their shitty cultures, behaviours, caste mentality, etc

so it's a blessing that these people who love using racist on others
be blessed with a life that for every celebration/happiness within them
there will be a misery with infinite suffering within their loved ones til their very last breath

God Bless
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(29-03-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The reason for that is that the racists gong ranjiao wei there.

It is right to delete those threads.   Rolleyes
So it ok to smear my hardworking and generous China and insult the hardworking Chinese people, but not okay to say anything negative about India, India Indians and Cecas. I think most likely you are not Chinese and not a Singaporean. Stupid Indian migrate from India pretending to be a Chinese.

(29-03-2023, 11:32 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  So it ok to smear my hardworking and generous China and insult the hardworking Chinese people, but not okay to say anything negative about India, India Indians and Cecas. I think most likely you are not Chinese and not a Singaporean. Stupid Indian migrate from India pretending to be a Chinese.

Show a post in which China was insulted.

Comments about that human bear which don't flatter him are not counted hor.   Rolleyes