ALERT!! DOW to crash 1,000 points tonight!!!

Yes.  One data point does not make the trend.   Now is time to determine when to sell into the strength

厉害厉害 guru here very tokong

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

CRASH AH CRASH!!!

THE BIG SHORT!!!

Rate hike is very bad news for US stock Market but it rebounded strongly yesterday.
Why har?
难道是利空出尽, like that also can.. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(05-05-2022, 09:07 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Rate hike is very bad news for US stock Market but it rebounded strongly yesterday.
Why har?
难道是利空出尽, like that also can.. Rotfl

Kelong lah, it was so obvious taking out shorts

Dropping >600

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

CRASH AH!!!

1000 points ahh!!!

(05-05-2022, 07:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sharp rise knee jerk relieve rally.
What next? Rising rates end of QE means liquidity drying up.investors have fund to keep pushing the Dow up?

It will just weaken after the short covering surge and back to down trend. It is not cheap anyway especially if one accounts for rising rates

Instead of cheering investors who miss the chance to exit should do so during this window of opportunity.

Dow gave back all it's 1000pts gain already.
It was a dead cat bounce.

Now sinking fast.

Beware.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-05-2022, 11:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Dow gave back all it's 1000pts gain already.

Now sinking fast.

Beware.

that Mr Loo will be short and short

(05-05-2022, 11:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Dow gave back all it's 1000pts gain already.

Now sinking fast.

Beware.

Yes,more than a thousand points down...but sometimes Sgx like no effect or just drop a few points only.

(05-05-2022, 06:51 AM)revealer Wrote:  As expected,  Fed kept the interest rate hike.  It also kept the monetary tightening but @ baby step space.  It also downplay the chance of a 0.75 % point rate increase.  Did not expect the market to react so violently and jumped more than 2%.  DOW was up almost 1,000 points.
Looks like the US market was correcting its perception of the Fed's FOMC statement.  Many investors will be very aware of this market as many must have suffered losses.  They will want to watch the market from the sideline from now on for a while.  

Going forward,  expected more to take the opportunity to unload their holdings into the market strength.   Henceforth,  the market should continue its path of further correction. 

DOW will retest the 32,500 support,  failing which,  it will go down further to test 31,000.

(05-05-2022, 11:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  CRASH AH!!!

1000 points ahh!!!

Congratulations, u finally got it right after some consistent shouting.  Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

Market always perform badly in May

Beware heading down now

Bingo!

Aiya ; Dow is like this one day up next day down lah maybe tomorrow up again ?

Uncle Dow, Don’t take so long to break last low… Rotfl

Artificial growth cannot sustain when real fundamental of the market starts to kick in

Inverse Cup and handle with an added ear, no joke hor…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

STI so fishy why still above 200ma while Dow, Nasdaq, HSi, Nikkei even bitcoin are all below 200ma long ago. Does it mean our economy so solid as a rock?

intermission
not only Washington DC fenced up
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-06-15-08-46.png]
we have arr. at Jerusalem DICKHEADS
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-30-10-09-55.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

only Harry Vox understands

(06-05-2022, 03:04 PM)A2Z Wrote:  STI so fishy why still above 200ma while Dow, Nasdaq, HSi, Nikkei even bitcoin are all below 200ma long ago. Does it mean our economy so solid as a rock?

Not fishy.  STI waiting for DOW to come down

[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-06-152619.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(06-05-2022, 03:28 PM)revealer Wrote:  Not fishy.  STI waiting for DOW to come down

[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-06-152619.jpg]
to what level do you think Dow would come down?

(06-05-2022, 03:45 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  to what level do you think Dow would come down?

Got to see Inflation figure can reverse the uptrend…
I don’t think it is possible with such slow speed in raising the rate. Big Grin 
Don’t be surprised, rate rises to 3%, US inflation still above 8%.

[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Why must wait for Dow to come off. Surely the best guide is the 200ma. I see all other indexes already below 200ma where else STI is super strong. Does it tell us that our economy is solid as a rock and no way higher interest rate will bring it down to earth? Or there is some rigging of the index? Most tech stocks in nasdaq are below 200ma - telling me that the smart money is slowly getting out.

(26-04-2022, 09:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  If not tonight, should be anytime soon

Wow u r very accurate...lucky I listen to u. So should i keep my shorts open or take profit later market open ? Over $100k profits
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(06-05-2022, 01:29 AM)depdepenetrator Wrote:  [Image: 850Cb2g.gif]

I love it !
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

This forum can make one very rich.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

(06-05-2022, 04:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Wow u r very accurate...lucky I listen to u. So should i keep my shorts open or take profit later market open ? Over $100k profits

Always aim to take profits instead of keep trying to time the mkt all the time

Not many can call a top or bottom all the time so accurately and so taking any available profits is always the only goal of a trader, not maximising profits

Dont end up like so many, like SgBluffett or Cw9 (?), holding on to positions at the onset with a trader mindset to end up becoming a long term investor, aka low IQ bagholder

No wonder most are still so poor after so many years playing this simple market

Tonight better to stay out on the sideliñes as you dun wish to be caught by the weekend gap
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

I foresee tonight a lot of trading platform will have issues with orders due to panic selling. Volume going to be huge. slippage will be widening as liquidity is pretty much drained.

But climax will be Monday....

Just my 0.02 la. I am just rookie only mah. I just simply say only hehe...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

How to buy n sell US stocks... me no need to have huge profits... 1 or 2k will do... is dat greedy?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin