APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

Kateks die pain pain Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

US Markets will keep dropping.
Here's why.

Top expert explains 3 reasons for US market to  crash in 2022

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Beginning of a major night mare

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

what is so big fuss.
1. accumulation
2. market up
3. distribution
4. mark down
repeat

we are in no 4.
that's all.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(06-05-2022, 08:48 PM)revealer Wrote:  Sorry.  Beg to disagree that a stock market Crash is coming.   Not until we see the yield curve inverted & Gold price going up. This is because there are no conditions for such a crash to happen yet.  

For the market to crash,  there must be some stock bubbles and yield curves inverted with investors very scare to buy short term bonds as safe haven no matter what Fed will do.  Investors want only to keep the cash or Gold in hand.  Presently,  nothing of that has happened.    Only the market is just not safe to buy as corrections is not over yet.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bubble...1651618063
[Image: im-536953-width-540-size-1.jpg]

[Image: 5jvKyeY.png]

[Image: tvc-d42bc0b3b6a0a98f064e0157ba6c548d.png]

Sorry to throw in a spanner.  have fun.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jobs-rep...ast-2022-5

Say so much crash mah crash lor

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Expect more selloff of US markets.
It is at unsustainable levels as rate hike increase 6 rounds ....

9 months ago experts already foresee this type of sharp interest rate hikes will crash the market.

Yesterday Nasdaq crashed to new lows for 2022.
But it is still not time to buy .

As the FED reverse easy money policy ....money will drain from high flying stocks on Nasdaq.

Reason for the US market to crash?

(12-05-2022, 08:37 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Reason for the US market to crash?

Plse watch the videos I posted on this to gain an indepth  understanding.

Basically 3 things inflation, rate hikes and possible recession

Top analyst...US market has more to drop

[Image: LwNPWvd.jpg]

But analysts also said after it happened.

(13-05-2022, 08:29 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  But analysts also said after it happened.

Plse go and check Wilson of Morgan Stanley warned last year that this year. The article js an update ...he was asked by reporter if the worse is over he said no.

In fact all the super investors I posted gave their warning last year

Dow plunge. Target and Walmart plunge as inflation raises input costs causing earnings to fall.
This is across the board for US companies and many will have declining earnings as inflation bite.

We are only at the first 0.5% rate hike and US market is falling sharply. There are 5 more hikes to go.
US market rose because of rate cuts to zero especially  Nasdaq. Once rates are hiked reverse will happen.

This is logical common sense. The nasdaq is way above where it was before rates were cut. It has long way down.

[Image: EBYp39o.jpg]

TS tell us what you shorted Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-05-2022, 07:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS tell us what you shorted Big Grin

I did not short but trim and protect my portforlio by putting on defensive as market tanks.

As I believe US market is in bad shape my exposure to US is negligible.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-summ...1652901040

(24-04-2022, 11:33 AM)kokee Wrote:  [Image: kokee14.png]

Alam Kok Liar.  

2018 fall is even bigger. What do you mean by "19 years biggest fall"?    

Don't post fake news.   

[Image: USDRMB06.png]

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...ash-2022-5

But more fear better lol

Many top experts and super jnvestors have warn and keep warning.

Plse heed their advice and avoid US .markets.

Jialat! Bitcoin is crashing…

Bitcoin is a leading indicator.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Warren Buffet said, it is wise for investors to be 'fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful". ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-06-2022, 08:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Warren Buffet said, it is wise for investors to be 'fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful". ...... Big Grin

The Market is actually complacent....with many  saying its time to bargain hunt .....nit fearful yet.

What these experts are saying...May sound complicated but let me use 2 point logic.

Pt1 : In 2020-2021, US stock markets rose sharply because Fed print money and lower interest rate to 0%.

Pt 2: Now that they are doing OPPOSITE ...the market will go OPPOSITE AND PLUNGE.

It is inevitable!