APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

(09-10-2022, 08:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://markets.businessinsider.com/news...es-2022-10

He already shorted so now creating fear. If a good stock has already fallen by more than 30% from peak, there isn’t that much meat left.
[+] 1 user Likes debster's post

Fed has not deleverage enough.

(09-10-2022, 09:50 PM)debster Wrote:  He already shorted so now creating fear. If a good stock has already fallen by more than 30% from peak, there isn’t that much meat left.

He shorted because he knows market is going down.
He is not spreading fear he is just telling people what here honestly thinks will happen. He has been right for last 9 months ....anyone who pay attention to what he said woould have saved themselves from alot of pain.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbuffet are you back from your malacca jaunt?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Dow dropped 94 points ....oil dropped $1.8 too! Today maybe market will be in red again.

I have issued no less than 100 warnings since April 2022 ueging investors go hedge and reduce their risks.

Looking at the data world wide ....a severe recession is in the works. This is consistent with warnings issued by IMF and WHO

To survive the storm and take advantage you need to PREPARE.

You can see from this entire thread where I collected the data and analysis that Al this was rpedictable and foreseeable.

The oil has dropped. Tha natural gas too has eased over the months in US except in EUROPE played up mainly by RUSSIAN politic. If energy prices r coming down, so will ease the inflation. Unless there is a credit crisis, the market will want to rise.

[Image: 736-D23-B4-4-C02-406-E-BF72-6-BB5-F5-B73734.png]

Situation is more serious than what most people think

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/art...s-led-2008

(17-10-2022, 06:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Situation is more serious than what most people think

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/art...s-led-2008

And evil katek Sgbuffet laughing all the way to the bank while spreading fear and panic Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

As year has ended you can see what the experts say and how it matches up to what happened

Stocks fell 19*% Dow fell 9% while Nasdaq fell 34%.
So they generally got it right.

Nasdaq which was most over valued saw the biggest drop.

[Image: OHj1kL2.jpg]

Picking up soon, no worries.

This year Sg pick a new president, a holiday will be given no worry .Usually it pick the day market down our market no trading one.