APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

Today crashing fast

[Image: clnIRJu.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: 2-CD00-ACC-FE5-E-4243-A8-E6-A9900-C2-E2-E21.jpg]

Let it plunge, no eye to see..
Still haven’t hit last low…. Rotfl

Inverse Cup and handle with ear, no joke!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Elon Musk is crying now.
When he buys Bitcoin, he kena bullies by Black hat
Now he wants to buy twitter, he kena bullies again.

Look like his good luck is diminished.
It is not a good sign for him.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-04-2022, 11:33 AM)kokee Wrote:  china stock market is the 2nd worst market  in the world for now, most china stock already plunges 50-95% in value, like alibaba down from 300 to 80 now, developer & property stock is even worst, education stock lagi worst.
US market crash will be nice, then china market will definitely crash harder than Dow in term of percentage.
Dow crash, global stock market also crash together, STI will likely crash harder than Dow, LOL LOL.

all these moronic comie dogs bark Dow almost everyday here.
already said 100x here, If Dow plunges, HSI & SSE will dive down much more.
Dow & HSI both down together 1000 pts, in term of percentage, who tumble more? LOL LOL.
HSI & SSE already crash till buay jin chu, in term of individual stocks, many already can write off.
SSE 1 day lost $4 trillion, drop for 10 days how?

A股1日噴掉4兆人民幣!

DOW dropped 809 points

Still long way down to crash stay short.
Interest rate to rise to pre pandemic levels.
Market will plunge to that level.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

As I said, this time round is so obvious. Overvalued stocks, inflation, interest rates, russia war, china covid!

(27-04-2022, 06:46 AM)mikotan Wrote:  As I said, this time round is so obvious. Overvalued stocks, inflation, interest rates, russia war, china covid!

Quite obvious and one needs for prepare.

My prediction for today which is not obvious and only those who have indept understanding 

1. Japan market will plunge 600pts due to Dow but will start moving up unexpectedly.

2.  Why? It is due to 2 reasons. 

3. First is interntaional investors are selling US stocks and buying Japanese equities which are cheaper.

4 second is Yen has fallen to a level that will cause Japanese exporters to declare higher profits.

As I have also said many times STI will fall less than expected.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-04-2022, 07:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Quite obvious and one needs for prepare.

My prediction for today which is not obvious and only those who have indept understanding 

1. Japan market will plunge 600pts due to Dow but will start moving up unexpectedly.

3. First is interntaional investors are selling US stocks and buying Japanese equities which are cheaper.

4 second is Yen has fallen to a level that will cause Japanese exporters to declare higher profits.

Nikkei open down let's see if whatvj wrote above pans out. I do not have any position in Nikkei just doing some model testing on a system I am developing
[Image: E84Lmzq.jpg]

The US market is preparing to make another new bottom.  This will always happen when there is a rate hike coming.  Presently,  do not foresee any deeper correction,  not that can tell from the charts.  Expected DOW to correct to 31,000 - 31,500 for the meantime

(27-04-2022, 08:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Nikkei open down let's see if whatvj wrote above pans out. I do not have any position in Nikkei just doing some model testing on a system I am developing
[Image: E84Lmzq.jpg]

Up after it opened recovered most of the loss.

[Image: LZtoim0.jpg]

(25-04-2022, 05:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The baby in plan to carry to full term I will do so.
Those I am not prepared to carry quickly dump.

Also bought all sorts of protection to hedge downside including volatility etc.

It is very very clear market will go down.

Bro this round u hedge at exact bottom. Did u clear yr short hedges?

(29-04-2022, 07:34 AM)kokee Wrote:  with ton  of foreign investment & factories move out of china, jobless in china surges to sky, economy crash super hard.
only thing china can do now is to build ton of white elephant, infra-structure, build already no tourists, useless but just to solve jobs issue but need to print RMB like crazy, whole country will collapse once sanction by global.
covid, all the economy plunges, stock, property, currency, bond, trade, no money, no income, expenses shoot to sky, to remain as dictator, willl do ton of rubbish nonsense.
bad debt will surge to sky, banking huge issue, print RMB non stop to ponzi, that is all.

中國首季賣地成績:北上廣深暴跌90%

中国封城加入外资逃离,越南印度出口暴增,倒闭潮失业潮来临

as above, jobless surges in china, ton of foreign investment & factories already move out of china.
china company stock price, ton already down 50-90%, nothing much to talk about, reality is much worse than HSI & SSE.
donguang salary use to be 4-5k, now down to 2-3k, pay cut 50%?
below all the fake & cheating of listed china company.

廣東東莞,找工作工資太低了吧,底薪2000塊,工資才三千七八,如今工廠工資都如此的低了嗎

4.29 【16萬變16億!】大陸上市公司中怡國際(2341)施展魔法,偽造16億人仔存款證明,另有16億港紙債務違約!

when got ppl warned, nothing will happen.

What a night. Biz closed for the mth.  Tongue
Time to zzz.

Another day another 900 point drop in. Dow. Top experts are right US stocks are investible due to over high valuations as interest rate rise.
[Image: 91JCTk8.jpg]

Like I said Singapore market did not stupidly follow the US market bubble up so will be okay.

For the nasdaq it is hit by double whammy.
Problem is both issues are not going away soon.
One is slow earnings. Remember pandemic gave Internet stocks a one off earnings boost now reverse is happening as pandemic ends. Second is monetary easing giving US stocks a boost. Both are disappeaing.

Because of good performance of nasdaq in last 10yrs many US investors form bad habits they ignore valuations and negative factors.

Nasdaq only looks a bit reasonable at 10,000 level.
However it is not surprising for it to go below this if interest rate keep rising. I see no reason for investors to buy anything  now.

[Image: onuoyXv.jpg]

Wow so next week two days no trading we are safe from mate violation again .Thanks our public holidays...

(29-04-2022, 01:29 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  when got ppl warned, nothing will happen.

天才
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

I have already warned many times by now and my 1st warning for this round of sell off was when Uncle Dow at 35100 when the handle was going to complete.

I have already posted the chart. 
Trade with care.
This round trading has more noise than my previous round of sell off. Luckily I have learned I Ching… 

Don’t listen to my warning. Obeegood to you
Still haven’t hit last low… Song Boh! Rotfl

(27-04-2022, 07:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Quite obvious and one needs for prepare.

Later, it is plunged for STI not fall.
I prefer soft landing, I don’t like hard landing…
2 engines are in troubles.

China is property deflation… No govt will want to save property market.
US stock market bubble is bursting… Rotfl

Steady pom Pee Pee Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Bottom to peak of 2008 vs 2022...S&P500 chart
Identical size and duration of rally.
Turn down after the peak

[Image: ZtJqc3A.png]

Top expert Josh Brown...get out of US market and keep cash.

Sorry.  Beg to disagree that a stock market Crash is coming.   Not until we see the yield curve inverted & Gold price going up. This is because there are no conditions for such a crash to happen yet.  

For the market to crash,  there must be some stock bubbles and yield curves inverted with investors very scare to buy short term bonds as safe haven no matter what Fed will do.  Investors want only to keep the cash or Gold in hand.  Presently,  nothing of that has happened.    Only the market is just not safe to buy as corrections is not over yet.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bubble...1651618063
[Image: im-536953-width-540-size-1.jpg]

[Image: 5jvKyeY.png]

[Image: tvc-d42bc0b3b6a0a98f064e0157ba6c548d.png]

[Image: Ae42Wt7.jpg]Mounting evidence market now is identical to 2007 peak and financial crisis crash.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I m restarting to short tomm..just closed my shorts last week.

(08-05-2022, 12:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: Ae42Wt7.jpg]Mounting evidence market now is identical to 2007 peak and financial crisis crash.

I dun give a dam to whatever charts, i simply follow sgbuffett calls.

right. especially those lines which are arbitrarily drawn on the charts, they hv no practical meanings.

however, the resemblance between the two chart is a proof of existence of market fractal properties
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post