APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If he is so good, Robert Kiyosaki would not have been a bankrupt.

What about sgbuffet’s investment in stock market?

aiya, it's always the same. these ppl always wish for market crashes and countries collapsing, that's how they can make money.

(23-04-2022, 09:39 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above, comie dog here bark dow 7/24 if Do down few 100 to 1000 pts but Do is still within 10% from peak, SSE & HSI?
china stock is the worst performance market this yr after russia, russia? whole world know, after sanction, generally stock down 70-95%, china is second after russia, how bad? total junk, china copany all like shit yet chna economy can be good? all the lies, fake & BS accounting, statictic & data, total fraud, same as comie dogs here posts almost 100% lies & fake to con or brainwash morons here.
stock down plus currency plunges, lost till pantless.
next week HSI go below 20000 again, HSI down below 3000, RMB? alibaba below 80 again & ton more.

人民币创下19年以来最大跌幅的真正原因;中国股市仅次于俄罗斯全球第二差;上海产业链已断

china stock market is the 2nd worst market in the world for now, most china stock already plunges 50-95% in value, like alibaba down from 300 to 80 now, developer & property stock is even worst, education stock lagi worst.
US market crash will be nice, then china market will definitely crash harder than Dow in term of percentage.
Dow crash, global stock market also crash together, STI will likely crash harder than Dow, LOL LOL.

(24-04-2022, 11:17 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  What about sgbuffet’s investment in stock market?

I will definitely prepare for coming crash.

(24-04-2022, 11:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I will definitely prepare for coming crash.

Your BABA bought from 150 how?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-04-2022, 11:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I will definitely prepare for coming crash.

You dumped your stocks yet? Intel and MU?

Are you debono's sister? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

They have been saying the same things for more than 10 years now.

In the next 10 years they will be correct.

8Umbrella Umbrella

You talk like you have a million $ warcrest

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

ah butt really trade/invest for a living ah? must hv accumulated millions by now

When 3mth SIBOR reaches 3%, it is time to enter property market.... in general.

Smile

Are there any investors who are "never wrong".

Most if not all cannot predict the market crash before it comes. Some do get it right around the peak just after it occurs, making them the so call gurus of market crash.

The truth about crash is that it is born out of extreme bull. Meaning to say, everyone is so bullish and on margin when it occurs. Then due to the sudden switch of direction, margin disappeared and crash occurs.

A better indication of crash is to watch how bullish and how maxed out margin the entire market or at least the big boys are.

(24-04-2022, 12:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Are there any investors who are "never wrong".

Me ! Me ! By shorting the markets gao gao  Big Grin

(24-04-2022, 01:11 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Most if not all cannot predict the market crash before it comes. Some do get it right around the peak just after it occurs, making them the so call gurus of market crash.

The truth about crash is that it is born out of extreme bull. Meaning to say, everyone is so bullish and on margin when it occurs. Then due to the sudden switch of direction, margin disappeared and crash occurs.

A better indication of crash is to watch how bullish and how maxed out margin the entire market or at least the big boys are.

How to check this margin?

Saw markets dropping like durian You prepare to cover your backside after driving sooooooooo many to holland  Opasnie-1

(24-04-2022, 12:11 PM)klat Wrote:  They have been saying the same things for more than 10 years now.

Over the ten years they printing gao gao look like over printing Liao once stop printing final nail in The Coffin waiting for them  Big Grin

(24-04-2022, 01:45 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Saw markets dropping like durian You prepare to cover your backside after driving sooooooooo many to holland  Opasnie-1

I have been warning US market too high for some time.

In October 2021 I warned to get out.
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Michael-Burry-...appen-soon

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Top-Expert-US-...#pid221707

Singapore market is okay. However if US market fall very sharply it will still pull STI down. But of it falls gradually Sg market will do well

(24-04-2022, 01:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been warning US market too high for some time

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Top-Expert-US-...#pid221707

Singapore market is okay.

Seee ! Seee ! skills most guru die die must mastered = knowing when to flipping prata  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

[Image: Screenshot-20220424-141028-Photos-2.jpg]
old fugged cat 1&2 , younger fugged cat 3 &4. sgbuffet's Gen fall under 3& 4 .

Market crash is here...mainly for US markets.

If you are not prepared to hold through this period and want to avoid downside, you have to quickly off load some.

If trading focus on short trades as these are higher probability for profits.

Good trades now are short Nikkei, HSI, Dow futures and Nasdaq futures.

Sometimes DOW up 500-600 points mkt no move ...so if dropped mkt maybe NATO. .

(24-04-2022, 12:11 PM)klat Wrote:  They have been saying the same things for more than 10 years now.

When many people say crash, no crash for sure. When quiet for a while, suddenly will crash. This is my hint to you all.

Sell in May and Go away… Rotfl

Inverse Cup and Handle completed.
No eyes to see. Uncle Dow will drop lower than previous low… Song Boh!
I have already warned…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-04-2022, 11:17 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  What about sgbuffet’s investment in stock market?

Thot he was still bullish?