APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

Top Analyst Jefferey Sachs. This is worse than 2008.
BEWARE!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

If he so good, he shd be billionaire already,

like Sgbuffet.

Is SGbutt a billionaire ?

Billionaire Grantham ...collapse means market will go down much more.

(11-09-2022, 07:25 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Is SGbutt a billionaire ?

I've never heard of a billionaire who live in a 2 from flat with his mother in Singapore. I've also never heard of a billionaire who's so zhun as a reverse indicator.  Laughing

(17-09-2022, 03:38 PM)winbig Wrote:  I've never heard of a billionaire who live in a 2 from flat with his mother in Singapore. I've also never heard of a billionaire who's so zhun as a reverse indicator.  Laughing

no need to keep trying to belittle me...i am a small fry.

in this thread i post what top inestors are warning you should pay attention

Chartmastee say frist stop is 3300 can shoot down to 2500 and 2000..for S&P500....50% drop from peak.

(17-09-2022, 06:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Chartmastee say frist stop is 3300 can shoot down to 2500 and 2000..for S&P500....50% drop from peak.

Reset is good if not how to screw. Big Grin

[Image: 20220917-201238.jpg]

shoiting crash for 5m already still no crash

(17-09-2022, 03:38 PM)winbig Wrote:  I've never heard of a billionaire who live in a 2 from flat with his mother in Singapore. I've also never heard of a billionaire who's so zhun as a reverse indicator.  Laughing

cud be FA's ultra rich billionaire uncle staying in a 5m gcb

(11-09-2022, 03:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
Every payday go pawnshop buy gold and keep. Big Grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/-HyWAAPMqjg?feature=share

Since warnings are given Dow has collapsed 4000+ points and falling.

But based on projection  Dow should go to 25,000 and S&p500 3200pts....but can be much lower with s&p500 going to 2500.

Nothing surprising given VERY SEVERE situation in US Europe and China.

Investors MUST be careful.

[Image: jP8dJj8.jpg]

(19-09-2022, 05:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since warnings are given Dow has collapsed 4000+ points and falling.

But based on projection  Dow should go to 25,000 and S&p500 3200pts....but can be much lower with s&p500 going to 2500.

Nothing surprising given VERY SEVERE situation in US Europe and China.

Investors MUST be careful.

you are a genius !

SgTalk cannot do without you.

3 targets for s&p500 has emerged

1. 3200 ....if Fed goes through with 0.75%, 0.5% and 0.75% taking rates to 4.5%.

2. 2800..if additionally there is earnings contraction the likes of FedEx.

3. 2200 and below....recession hits...probably I will be a buyer here.

According to Dan Miles who has been a top performer in recent years, whole thing will be played out to the end only in June 2023. We are at exactly half way point.

Possible disruptors to this forecast is 1. Russian ends war 2. Inflation suddenly falls and end.

Investors be prepared for the nasty.

(21-09-2022, 10:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  3 targets for s&p500 has emerged

1. 3200 ....if Fed goes through with 0.75%, 0.5% and 0.75%  taking rates to 4.5%.

2. 2800..if additionally there is earnings contraction the likes of FedEx.

3. 2200 and below....recession hits...probably I will be a buyer here.

According to Dan Miles who has been a top performer in recent  years, whole thing will be played out to the end only in June 2023. We are at  exactly half way point.

Possible disruptors to this forecast is 1. Russian ends war 2. Inflation suddenly falls and end.

Investors be prepared for the nasty.

genius analysis.

you are genius !

Stocks expected to fall by 40%.

By getting out now those who invested jn US stocks can save themselves from a downside of 40%.

[Image: 3tRvPSF.jpg]

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/us...inking-40/

when ah butt sounds fearful, maybe it's time to get in liao

ask you guys HUH

when did market even stop crashing one?

when there is a gambling market
there are bound to have loses

when did market even stop crashing one?

(21-09-2022, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Stocks expected to fall by 40%.

By getting out now those who invested jn US stocks can save themselves from a downside of 40%.

the equity market is in bear market as you have predicted 1 month ago.

your wisdom is unparalleled

you are more than a genius !

super investor who are never wrong and never get it right either

Top guru Ray Dalio : collapse has just begun.

(21-09-2022, 11:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Stocks expected to fall by 40%.

[Image: 3tRvPSF.jpg]

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/news/us...inking-40/

There 2 doom gurus,  "Roubini and Marc Faber" were branded "Mr.  Wrong again" before.  Don't think people should listen to them

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-21-173120.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-21-173412.jpg]

Good to use your own judgment.

Accurate forecast made in Jun 2022 for Q3 to Q4.

Step by step analysis every logic can be followed

(21-09-2022, 08:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Accurate forecast made in Jun 2022 for Q3 to Q4.

Step by step analysis every logic can be followed

Your analysis is stunningly brilliant !

If everyone is talented like you, there is no need for foreign talent anymore !

(21-09-2022, 11:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  when ah butt sounds fearful, maybe it's time to get in liao

He is not known as the revered reverse indicator for no reason Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

p1acebo Wrote:He is not known as the revered reverse indicator for no reason Laughing

I sounded warning to get out since April 2022
The market has sunken since 

There is no reverse

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Best time to invest when everyone are in fear

(22-09-2022, 07:52 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Best time to invest when everyone are in fear

Don't act smart. We are only at half way mark.