APRIL 2022 : Super investors warns : US Market crash coming...SELL!...yr end UPDATE

I have been warning of problems with the market for 6 months now. Hope you reduced your risks and got out.

The US market is high mainly because Fed ease and QE.

Now Fed to reverse the market gains will all disappear

But there is also earnings recession followed by economic recession.

We are half way through phase one of the bear selloff.

There is phase 2 and 3.

We may not play out exactly but we are still in early stage and too far from a bottom

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Dow futures just crash to below 30k.
If it bottoms at 25,000 in coming months and stabilise  I consider this a good outcome....

[Image: 26DKlvW.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-09-2022, 09:15 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have been warning of problems with the market for 6 months now. Hope you reduced your risks and got out.

The US market js high mainly because Fed ease and QE.

Now Fed to reverse the market gains will all disappear

But there is also earnings recession followed by economic recession.

We are half way through phase one of the bear selloff.

There js phase 2 and 3.

We may not play out exactly but we are still jnearly stage and too far from a bottom

you are the genius !

(22-09-2022, 09:36 AM)forum456 Wrote:  you are the genius !

I an not the genius.
Ray Dalio, Michael Burry, etc  they have made billions off the market.  . They were the ones who did much to warn others.
Ray Dalio even gave talks and published a book ..

J am shock that people are so arrogant to brush off the warnings when it came. Even as more and more fact supporting their warnings came out  people choose to brush aside and ignore.

This extreme arrogance and complacency.

Given Michael Burry was the man who made billions warning about the financial crisis ahead of time. There is even a movie made about him and his prescient forecast that saved his investors from financial crisis. People can be so arrogant to brash him aside without listening to what he says.

(22-09-2022, 10:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I an not the genius.
Ray Dalio, Michael Burry, etc  they have made billions off the market.  . They were the ones who did much to warn others.

J am shock that people are so arrogant to brush off the warnings when it came. Even as more and more fact supporting their warnings came out  people choose to brush aside and ignore.

Given Michael Burry was the man who made billions warning about the financial crisis ahead of time. There is even a movie made about him and his prescient forecast that saved his investors from financial crisis. People can be so arrogant to brash him aside without listening to what he says.

In Sgtalk, you are our equity genius !

(22-09-2022, 10:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I an not the genius.

people who predicted the truth tell the truth get hang at the cross until he dies

Ok we listened to the super investors. Can they now tell us when to buy?

(24-09-2022, 09:29 AM)icarus Wrote:  Ok we listened to the super investors. Can they now tell us when to buy?

When to buy is stated in the video posted.
Now is not the time to buy as more drops coming.
Traders are shorting to make money.

(24-09-2022, 09:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When to buy is stated in the video posted.
Short sellers create opportunities for buyers to get in. But, how low it goes, nobody can predicts. I supposed US mkt does not allow short selling?

(24-09-2022, 09:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When to buy is stated in the video posted.

No they never say excactly when to buy.

(24-09-2022, 09:51 AM)icarus Wrote:  No they never say excactly when to buy.

Listen very carefully. Their priority is to save people by getting them out of a falling market.....as market js still jn falling stage the important thing is to get out 

The need to see how the unfolding recession develop to pinpoint the exact buying point.

Some say it is after middle of next year based on 18 months from peak to trough.

But I believe they can only pin point when we get closer.

As the time to bottom is 9 months away don't be kancheong spider. Just wait.

(24-09-2022, 11:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Listen very carefully. Their priority is to save people by getting them out of a falling market.....as market js still jn falling stage the important thing is to get out 

The need to see how the unfolding recession develop to pinpoint the exact buying point.

Some say it is after middle of next year based on 18 months from peak to trough.

you are an equity genius !

(24-09-2022, 11:14 AM)forum456 Wrote:  you are an equity genius !

Can u stop plp? Very disgusting. vomit
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(24-09-2022, 11:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Listen very carefully. Their priority is to save people by getting them out of a falling market.....as market js still jn falling stage the important thing is to get out 

If you listen to them very carefully, their priority is to short the market & get others to join them, like most other shortists do

correct. if you keep telling ppl to stock up and to withdraw money, you're creating social unrest, and soon you'll claim that you are right and ppl will call you genius

Market going down further is a certainty.
Jnvestors best heed the warnings of top minds who have made billions from the market.

(24-09-2022, 06:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Market going down further is a certainty.
Jnvestors best heed the warnings of top minds who have made billions from the market.

you are our investing legend in SgTalk !

Nothing can escape your foresignt !

A super genius !

Poor sgbuffet.... he must have gone katek very big time.... so now he panic and going into overdrive promoting his katekness LaughingLaughingLaughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(24-09-2022, 11:22 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can u stop plp? Very disgusting. vomit

That abject moron is just following your plp example lor

(25-09-2022, 10:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Poor sgbuffet.... he must have gone katek very big time.... so now he panic and going into overdrive promoting his katekness LaughingLaughingLaughing

On the contrary those short would be sitting on profits and those who are long are panicking.

Plse get your facts right markets are expected to continue plunging ...investors expect stocks to fall further.

(25-09-2022, 11:11 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  That abject moron is just following your plp example lor

I don't plp sgbuffett. He's following your example. Laughing

(24-09-2022, 11:22 AM)winbig Wrote:  Can u stop plp? Very disgusting. vomit

US Market crash is expected as Fed intent to deleverage its holding.

(25-09-2022, 11:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  I don't plp sgbuffett. He's following your example. Laughing
Dun act blur ok
You know who u plp
No need to be shy

For long term investors, only buy in 6 months time. Now it's time to accumulate cash and earn FDs.

(24-09-2022, 12:18 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  correct. if you keep telling ppl to stock up and to withdraw money, you're creating social unrest, and soon you'll claim that you are right and ppl will call you genius

Market's Shorting in Wall St... Rotfl

(25-09-2022, 11:29 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  On the contrary those short would be sitting on profits and those who are long are panicking.

Plse get your facts right markets are expected to continue plunging ...investors expect stocks to fall further.

Not really, those who wanted to sell would have already sold a few weeks or months ago.  It is the kateks like you who do not know when to cover back and keep trying to instil fear so that you can profit more.  But then you forget that you are not known as the fearsome reverse indicator for no reason Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-09-2022, 10:30 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Poor sgbuffet.... he must have gone katek very big time.... so now he panic and going into overdrive promoting his katekness LaughingLaughingLaughing

Me...think so.....like you.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(25-09-2022, 12:43 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Me...think so.....like you.  Rotfl

Rotfl