Singapore's DBS suffers second day of online banking disruption

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/singap...31442.html

Which payment app?

They are doing it to help you not waste money on impulse buying.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(24-11-2021, 02:32 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They are doing it to help you not waste money on impulse buying.

I want to donate to SG care not buying too bad SG Care , DBS down....

Becareful also. The tiong scammers have started their DBS scam calls today. I fcuked one upside down just an hour ago Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(24-11-2021, 02:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Becareful also. The tiong scammers have started their DBS scam calls today.  I fcuked one upside down just an hour ago Laughing
I am so glad that I trf all my funds to UOB. Becos Li ts of scams purportedly comes from DBS. Good thing I did this 6 mths ago before such nonsense surfaced.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(24-11-2021, 02:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I am so glad that I trf all my funds to UOB. Becos Li ts of scams purportedly comes from DBS. Good thing I did this 6 mths ago before such nonsense surfaced.

I think DBS has the least scam report from hackers

Knowing them, india variant CECA will take 3-4 times longer to solve any problems when compared to others

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-11-2021, 02:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I am so glad that I trf all my funds to UOB. Becos Li ts of scams purportedly comes from DBS. Good thing I did this 6 mths ago before such nonsense surfaced.

Yeah, once I know most backend ship to india variant CECA shiteland, I shift all my monies to OCBC and HSBC

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin