Adam Khoo's $2000 investment course now on sale $5

(15-01-2023, 12:18 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Got sucked fully left ,right and center. $4500 was a lot of money those days. 
The cheapo didn't even provide lunch which used to be a default for expensive courses.

Really painful and sad.

Expensive lesson learnt  Blush

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-01-2023, 12:18 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Got sucked fully left ,right and center. $4500 was a lot of money those days. 
The cheapo didn't even provide lunch which used to be a default for expensive courses.

Really painful and sad.
u should give your 4500 to me

I never spent a single cents on courses
except my poly diploma and overseas degree
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(15-01-2023, 12:40 PM)Talent Wrote:  I never spent a single cents on courses
except my poly diploma and overseas degree

Leech is like that one  Laughing

(15-01-2023, 12:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Leech is like that one  Laughing

Haha...LOL

Adam Khoo does alot of sharing so can get a sense of how he invest.

In 2022 he posted 30% loss on his portfolio. 
He invests long term in tech stocks so when they go down he loses money. That is to make a long story short.

He goes on to say why. He is into tech because in the long term they have higher growth hence higher returns. 

While this is true for the past it doesn't mean it is true for the future. Long term investing is by no means a sure thing. Various trends come and go in history. Emerging markets were high performers from 1970s to 1995 after the new millenium they performed badly. Tech sector growth can actually slow and stay slow for  long period like a decade.

Long term investing does not mean "hold forever". In late 2021 tech stocks became a bubble price discount growth for next 10yrs as valuations became stretched. It was an opportunity to get out and lock in the gains for investors who sat on these stocks for more than a decade. 

Adam Khoo is quite old already in his 50s. The correct approach for a person his age would be to wind down his risk profile and keep more money in cash cpf and bonds.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sell course 100% profit trading your self expose to 100% loss

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

adam khoo portolio average 150% yrly

(16-01-2023, 06:54 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  He is like you, end state investor, buy stocks with no stops

But his portfolio performed better than yours

You lost money the last 3 years on your China stocks

Before that you got fcuked by SembMarine

Just stating the truth, don't get angry with me
stock picking is not easy and one can fail at it. I can also fail. ..but let's the facts right.

My china portforlio only go into losses in 2022 not for 3 years. Losses are large as I failed to anticipate the many regulatory, economic and covid issues  in China.

Despite losses in Semb Corp Marine, I did not have overall losses in Singapore stocks. My annual stock picks achieved double digit gains for 5ys include 37% in 2021 and 27% in 2022.

My US stocks purchases last year all.lost money but I do not have that much invested there.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

if he is so good at picking winner, why waste time and efforts to sell courses ?

everyday wfh sit in front of the pc press a few buttons can liao.

actually adam khoo when marketing his course he talks facts backed up by data n inf
however i feel 5k now selling ard 3.5k is still expensive

he does not con u is up to u to decide whether his course suits u or not
in fact his course definitely will shorten yr learning curve.

(16-01-2023, 08:52 AM)talky Wrote:  actually adam khoo when marketing his course he talks facts backed up by data n inf
however i feel 5k now selling ard 3.5k is still expensive

he does not con u is up to u to decide whether his course suits u or not
in fact his course definitely will shorten yr learning curve.
Are you one of Adam's Khoo's  student................? Thinking

(16-01-2023, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you one of Adam's Khoo's  student................? Thinking

dont pichar lobang

Smile

(16-01-2023, 04:43 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you one of Adam's Khoo's  student................? Thinking

I M NOT HIS STUDENT
only watch his u tube n  attendedhis 1 dy swminar last sat at mbs at $8/**
over 1000 persons attended
he also admit he did lost n hold on

(15-01-2023, 12:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Leech is like that one  Laughing

Because This talent " making use of Sklllfuture to promote crap courses from others to earn " Commission "

He got 2 aact.... each worth 2million plus...
He worth abt 10million
With his landed home

(16-01-2023, 05:09 PM)talky Wrote:  I M NOT HIS STUDENT
only watch his u tube n  attendedhis 1 dy swminar last sat at mbs at $8/**
over 1000 persons attended
he also admit he did lost n hold on

A course at $8 is a steal.................. Clapping Gesti-109

(16-01-2023, 08:12 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  This year your China stocks should do well

All the best to you

I wished you will be a WINNER soon

If China Market does well, I won't be a winner but a mega-winner...I will reveal when it's all over what I have done as it will be controversial to discuss now.

It is something related to what Master Leong did...but he made a big mistake because he did not understand fully the tool he was using and end up with a breakeven of $180 for Alibaba....when his should be hitting the mega jackpot should it get to that level.

(16-01-2023, 05:45 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If China Market does well, I won't be a winner but a mega-winner...I will reveal when it's all over what I have done as it will be controversial to discuss now.

It is something related to what Master Leong did...but he made a big mistake because he did not understand fully the tool he was using and end up with a breakeven of $180 for Alibaba....when his should be hitting the mega jackpot should it get to that level.

We look forward to your revelation..........with anxiety.................... Clapping

Hope SMM will hold EGM this month......