Adani in talk with GIC and Temasek to raise $10 billions

"Indian billionaire Gautam Adani and his family are in early discussions with investors, including Singapore investment firms Temasek and GIC, to raise at least $10 billion to fund its expansion into clean energy, ports and cement businesses, Mint newspaper reported on Monday.

Reporting by Praveen Paramasivam in Bengaluru; Editing by Dhanya Ann Thoppil
"
https://www.reuters.com/markets/asia/ind...%20Thoppil

Instead of leaving @ 2.50% with CPF Board, better to lend to Adani for long term.

@ 15% over 10 years

tamasex will gladly obliged to ceca request.

When you are desperate, you look at your list of willing investors and find the most gullible guy with too much money and try to get him in.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(02-03-2023, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When you are desperate, you look at your list of willing investors and find the most gullible guy with too much money and Tey to get him in.

they claim "willing seller willing buyer" wor.

Last company to sucker Temasek for money was Bayer in April 2018. Bayer got into trouble buying scandal laden Monsanto which was sued for selling cancer causing herbicide. The investment world already know mot to touch the toxic poison. Yet temasek throw in $10B.

[Image: MaLLd8q.jpg]

When there us no consequence for stupidity ....Bayer CEO of all the investors decided to sweet talk Temasek to part with its money...after they overpaid for Monsanto and was left with can of worms.

Feet dare not go to Buffett would have seen through the deal...they went to whom they consider most easy to persuade.
[Image: CZrt3bs.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

temasick/gic must ask what if Modi no longer around, 10B gone. so are our cpf retirement money.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

Really use our money throw into the seas
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(02-03-2023, 10:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last company to sucker Temasek for money was Bayer in April 2018. Bayer got into trouble buying scandal laden Monsanto which was sued for selling cancer causing herbicide. The investment world already know mot to touch the toxic poison. Yet temasek throw in $10B.

When there us no consequence for stupidity ....Bayer CEO of all the investors decided to sweet talk Temasek to part with its money...after they overpaid for Monsanto and was left with can of worms.

Feet dare not go to Buffett would have seen through the deal...they went to whom they consider most easy to persuade.

Not their own $$$

This is what Temasek called  contrarian

(02-03-2023, 10:46 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  they claim "willing seller willing buyer" wor.

Like Joining car wash business in Brazil

Really sibei jialat this traitor action party.
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(02-03-2023, 10:57 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Last company to sucker Temasek for money was Bayer in April 2018. Bayer got into trouble buying scandal laden Monsanto which was sued for selling cancer causing herbicide. The investment world already know mot to touch the toxic poison. Yet temasek throw in $10B.

Bayer braces for falling profits in challenge for new CEO

Look at that ceca snake face of Adani. Would you even give him 10 bucks let alone 10 billion? LOL!

Unless of course you are the CEO of Temasek or GIC. You will chuck in 20 billion instead and raise the GST by an extra 10 percentage points to cover the inevitable loss.
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

Huat ah

When you deal with a conman, you always lose no matter how many promises he gives…time will tell, lesson learned in a hard way.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

Remember folks, these are the guys who don't dare to take on Hindenburg Research in a court of law and have their audit papers signed off by a 24 year old fresh graduate.

(02-03-2023, 11:58 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Remember folks, these are the guys who don't dare to take on Hindenburg Research in a court of law and have their audit papers signed off by a 24 year old fresh graduate.

If temasek is willing to give money to SBF FTX and these ginna , I don't see why they won't give our money to Adani.

Kelengkia accounting Big Grin

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(02-03-2023, 12:11 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Kelengkia accounting Big Grin

PAP also got monkey accounting. Rotfl

It's a match in Hell.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

all same village…sure get best deal

(02-03-2023, 12:23 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP also got monkey accounting. Rotfl

It's a match in Hell.

CPF members savings is the single largest contributor to Budget, they claimed it's GIC, Temasek and MAS combined.

WTF?

(02-03-2023, 12:40 PM)Scythian Wrote:  CPF members savings is the single largest contributor to Budget, they claimed it's GIC, Temasek and MAS combined.

WTF?

CPF members savings => MAS => GIC

(02-03-2023, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When you are desperate, you look at your list of willing investors and find the most gullible guy with too much money and try to get him in.

Salt Bae Turkey

Temasek = Sovereign Wealth Fund version of Trafigura

the problem many educated n uneducated do not realised or know how much these 2 swf hav lost n more billions loss are on the way.

they just blindly accepted whay pap tells them increase gst is to help the poor n for future socail expenses.

they are totally ignorant that spore spent the least  on health n education compared  to other developed countries

thay are also the ostrich type just bury the head into the hole dont know whats happening
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(02-03-2023, 01:49 PM)talky Wrote:  the problem many educated n uneducated do not realised or know how much these 2 swf hav lost n more billions loss are on the way.

they just blindly accepted whay pap tells them increase gst is to help the poor n for future socail expenses.

they are totally ignorant that spore spent the least  on health n education compared  to other developed countries

thay are also the ostrich type just bury the head into the hole dont know whats happening

Over the years, CPF members savings are readily cash available for withdrawals W/O independent party cross checking..