Admin assistant jailed for crediting almost 400,000 NTUC LinkPoints to herself

Admin assistant jailed for crediting almost 400,000 NTUC LinkPoints to herself, employer asks for leniency 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...rt-3461431

Malaysia 

To be fair it takes courage to leave their homeland and come Spore earn monies. This group of ppl have very enterprising brains and garang or daring street smart etc whatever you call them. Else they will stick to own country dun go out. For this I give them my admiration. Now when their smart-ness go into crime is not what I condone so once caught pay the price then.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

If the person committing the crime is Singaporean, will the boss plead on the person's behalf?

that is how much

These foreigners from the causeway are here to make it rich. Likely only some are caught.

admin assistant a job aplenty sinkies can do...
why must it went to a foreigner?
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

Another stupid woman. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-05-2023, 06:40 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Another stupid woman. Rotfl

actually she iz damn smart for 23 yr old. i wouldnt even know how to do dat at my considerable age.  Tongue

Actually, she is overpaid due to SG currency conversion

Her salary can easily be MYR6,000

so why still corrupted?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(03-05-2023, 06:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, she is overpaid due to SG currency conversion

so why still corrupted?

In their country makan suap is normal. So he see M ppl take so come Spore he try his luck to take. He dun wanna lose face to M ppl

(03-05-2023, 06:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, she is overpaid due to SG currency conversion

so why still corrupted?
they should pay her more to prevent corruption...according to pap lee sian long
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(03-05-2023, 06:49 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  actually she iz damn smart for 23 yr old. i wouldnt even know how to do dat at my considerable age.  Tongue

Smart in the bad way is stupid.
She shd donate the $$$ to the charity.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Wa chabor sibey hiong Threatening

(03-05-2023, 07:36 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Wa chabor sibey hiong Threatening

Should be gan si lang hiong
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(03-05-2023, 06:49 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  actually she iz damn smart for 23 yr old. i wouldnt even know how to do dat at my considerable age.  Tongue

We are very aware of your stewpigity

Keep up your good work, retard

Many people may not know about this QR code printed out when you make payment at the counter. If you scan the QR code using the health promotion board app, points would be issued to you. If you accumulate enough points, you can convert them into NTUC voucher. I heard some cashiers will keep this QR code printout for themselves instead of giving them to the paying customers. I experienced this once. Now, I usually use the self-payment counter instead.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(03-05-2023, 08:43 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Many people may not know about this QR code printed out when you make payment at the counter. If you scan the QR code using the health promotion board app, points would be issued to you. If you accumulate enough points, you can convert them into NTUC voucher. I heard some cashiers will keep this QR code printout for themselves instead of giving them to the paying customers. I experienced this once. Now, I usually use the self-payment counter instead.

wu yah boh? I oways throw  mine away. Last got 1 aunty ask me for it. Mebbe really can exchange for points.Bigeyes

outside ntuc always got uncle/aunty ask for the QR code print out.

(03-05-2023, 11:24 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  outside ntuc always got uncle/aunty ask for the QR code print out.

So easily can get 400k link pts ? Can teach or not..