Admin has received public complaints of racist remarks made

(30-04-2023, 09:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Not true. They have detailed statistics which the man in the street does not have.

If you ask the average person where those workers digging roads came from, he will reply "India" but speaking in Singlish, he will refer to these workers as "Bangala"

In fact Bangala or Bangladeshis come from Bangladesh which is a different country from India altogether. In fact again, both India and Bangladesh are not even on good terms.

There are 3 nationalities of peepur working here who are from South Asia - Indian, Bangaldeshi and.....Sri Lankans.

Most peepur can't tell the difference and assume that all of them are Indians. This created in their mind the impression that we have lotssss of Indians working here.

To give you an example, it is easy to think we have too many Chinese working in Singapore. 1.8 million of Chinese looking peepur, all young, flooding our MRT every morning and evening is no joke.

In truth, Chinese account for only 600K. The other 1.2 million are Malaysians who are Hans ethnics.

To make matters worse, a lot of peepur even think they are locals and don't realize that the young Singaporeans is now a minority at the workplace. It is because the Gen X and Merdeka Generation (both hardly young) are still working that we still have some semblance of Singaporeness.

The government is fully aware of the demographic shift and decline.

Let's not play with words.

Ceca ceca ceca was a racist thing in edmw which is why Vijay took action. Do you want to bring this to Sgtalk since you cannot ceca ceca there? Will the admin here allow you?   Rolleyes
You are butthurt that CECAs are targeted because you are a ceca and cry racism. Return to edmw if you don’t like the anti ceca posts here, you bloody ceca!
[+] 6 users Like aiptasia's post

(30-04-2023, 05:02 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  You are butthurt that CECAs are targeted because you are a ceca and cry racism. Return to edmw if you don’t like the anti ceca posts here, you bloody ceca!

Hahaha.

You just gave everybody including the government concrete proof of what the racists in ednw did which caused the Admin there to take strong action.

Calling Indians "ceca" is a no-no. You are not using that 4-letter word affectionately but derogatorily.

Your post has been archived.

PS: 我是华人,是汉族。。。是sinkie 啊 Big Grin nudie Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(28-04-2023, 06:09 PM)Dan Wrote:  𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐀 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

Article 9.6

Racist?

[Image: CECA-Article-9-6.jpg]

PAP proven Discrimination, lah

CECA only with India but not Philippines or China?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 5 users Like Ola's post

(30-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hahaha.

You just gave everybody including the government concrete proof of what the racists in ednw did which caused the Admin there to take strong action.

Calling Indians "ceca" is a no-no. You are not using that 4-letter word affectionately but derogatorily.

Don't give BS stories you are chinese, CECA.

And who the hell are you to tell me what not to say?  

This is not EDMW so kindly fug off back there if you don't like it in sgtalk.
[+] 4 users Like aiptasia's post

(30-04-2023, 05:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hahaha.

Nothing wrong calling CECA because PAP signed on it

Cannot call them Indians to hurt our own local Indians

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 5 users Like Ola's post

(30-04-2023, 05:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  Nothing wrong calling CECA because PAP signed on it

I doubt even the CECAs that steal jobs in Singapore know what CECA is LOL

Except for certain CECAs like OYK.
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

[Image: IMG-20230426-142029.png]

do any of you think these served ns before becoming of what they are now today?
in short
ceca turned new citizens and they are known as ''singaporeans''
=
foreigners help create good jobs for ''singaporeans''

do you agree not?
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(30-04-2023, 05:32 PM)Ola Wrote:  Nothing wrong calling CECA because PAP signed on it

What a hypocrite 

You are not talking to a three year old.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

time for admins to act and ban all those farkers.
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(30-04-2023, 05:25 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Don't give BS stories you are chinese, CECA.

And who the hell are you to tell me what not to say?  

This is not EDMW so kindly fug off back there if you don't like it in sgtalk.

I am indeed telling you what not to say because you are stirring race discrimination with your insults disguised as "objections" to CECA, the Agreement.

Mun Wai brought CECA up in Parliament. Minister Ong Ye Kung minced him till he couldn't even stand up again to debate. Minister Ong had proven with facts and figures that the Agreement signed with India benefitted us. Following that, some PSP members confessed that the so-called ceca issue raised by the 39% was about race and NOT its economic viability.

Even the LOTO saw no point in jumping into the fray because he knew that CECA was not what the 39% claimed 

And you are still here getting your panty into a mighty twist arguing over what you can never win other than chortling out from your throat repeated grunts of ceca ceca ah ceca just to feel good because you want to stir race. 

Of course you know damned fooking well that I am a Han Singaporean. You are just making use of me to bounce your racist rants ceca ceca cecaaaa. Mummy   Big Grin

Guess what flowery goat hates the most after turning 12 yrs old?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Admin @BigBossX @person6502, how do you expect people using this forum to have confidence or assurance that you will "increase vigilance and ban members who misbehave", when the reports we submit on offending members/posts get zero acknowledgement of receipt, and clearly zero action done on them?

People like Cityhantam, aiptasia, Niubee, CHAOS, Omnipresent88 with his constant spam GIF posts, WhatDoYouThink, just to name the top offenders in here. All acting like foreign agents spamming and spewing propaganda (not even particularly good ones) here and turning this whole place into their own safe space territory to act like douchebags. Even Profeu whom you previously banned from here for creating so many spam accounts and constantly spamming hate copypasta comments (@Sentinel is more than able to testify about this) can get unbanned. Do you expect us to have faith that you'll do your job and bans on offensive troublemakers and shit stirrers will be permanent?

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

Guess what ermaos such as basic strategy hates the most after they turn 12yrs old?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-04-2023, 11:57 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Intrinions real account spotted

@Oyk here is Multiversal from EDMW

(30-04-2023, 05:56 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  do any of you think these served ns before becoming of what they are now today?
in short
ceca turned new citizens and they are known as ''singaporeans''
=
foreigners help create good jobs for ''singaporeans''

do you agree not?

Kindly show proof that all Indian expats who came under CECA became new citizens. Rolleyes

(01-05-2023, 08:05 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am indeed telling you what not to say because you are stirring race discrimination with your insults disguised as "objections" to CECA, the Agreement.

Mun Wai brought CECA up in Parliament. Minister Ong Ye Kung minced him till he couldn't even stand up again to debate. Minister Ong had proven with facts and figures that the Agreement signed with India benefitted us. Following that, some PSP members confessed that the so-called ceca issue raised by the 39% was about race and NOT its economic viability.

Even the LOTO saw no point in jumping into the fray because he knew that CECA was not what the 39% claimed 

And you are still here getting your panty into a mighty twist arguing over what you can never win other than chortling out from your throat repeated grunts of ceca ceca ah ceca just to feel good because you want to stir race. 

Of course you know damned fooking well that I am a Han Singaporean. You are just making use of me to bounce your racist rants ceca ceca cecaaaa. Mummy   Big Grin

It's only you who is claiming that CECA = racism.  Knowing full well that CECA is a term applied to Indian nationals stealing jobs from Sinkies in Singapore.

Using the Pappies to justify your argument makes it even more laughable  Rotfl

And no Chinese Sinkie uses "Han Chinese " to describe their ethnicity.  

All this points to you being a fugging CECA.  Now fug off back to EDMW where you belong!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(01-05-2023, 10:06 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Admin @BigBossX @person6502, how do you expect people using this forum to have confidence or assurance that you will "increase vigilance and ban members who misbehave", when the reports we submit on offending members/posts get zero acknowledgement of receipt, and clearly zero action done on them?

People like Cityhantam, aiptasia, Niubee, CHAOS, Omnipresent88 with his constant spam GIF posts, WhatDoYouThink, just to name the top offenders in here. All acting like foreign agents spamming and spewing propaganda (not even particularly good ones) here and turning this whole place into their own safe space territory to act like douchebags. Even Profeu whom you previously banned from here for creating so many spam accounts and constantly spamming hate copypasta comments (@Sentinel is more than able to testify about this) can get unbanned. Do you expect us to have faith that you'll do your job and bans on offensive troublemakers and shit stirrers will be permanent?

Acting like foreign agents  Rotfl

Putting death threats in your signature and yet you complain about troublemakers? LMFAO!

This forum ain't yours, Naveen99!

(01-05-2023, 11:02 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  @Oyk here is Multiversal from EDMW

Pappy ass licker cum CECA - that's what he is

So do we need to lie to toe the line? i.e. call them sweet smelling ahneh instead of smelly ahneh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-05-2023, 07:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What a hypocrite 

You are not talking to a three year old.

Diam lah CECA pappy ass licker.  Go back to EDMW and post your shite there as multiversal

(01-05-2023, 01:07 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Diam lah CECA pappy ass licker.  Go back to EDMW and post your shite there as multiversal

Your laupeh owns this forum ah?   Rolleyes

(01-05-2023, 12:57 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Pappy ass licker cum CECA - that's what he is

nudie

(01-05-2023, 01:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your laupeh owns this forum ah?   Rolleyes

I don't post here and dictate to others what they should post, CECA.  Best for you to go to CECA shiteland forums and post there where all things CECA are praised.

(01-05-2023, 12:54 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  It's only you who is claiming that CECA = racism.  Knowing full well that CECA is a term applied to Indian nationals stealing jobs from Sinkies in Singapore.

All this points to you being a fugging CECA.  Now fug off back to EDMW where you belong!

You mean you can be a top banker to take over, or you are an IT sexpert and can do the job?  My foot man.   Rolleyes

(01-05-2023, 01:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You mean you can be a top banker to take over, or you are an IT sexpert and can do the job?  My foot man.   Rolleyes

Shifting the goal posts now, eh CECA?  

Now you are equating fake degree mill holders with IT experts  Rotfl

(01-05-2023, 12:54 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  It's only you who is claiming that CECA = racism.  Knowing full well that CECA is a term applied to Indian nationals stealing jobs from Sinkies in Singapore.

I did not say that I was a Han Chinese wor.

I said I was a Han Singaporean.  My ancestors belonged to the majority ethnic group in China....92% of the Chinese are Hans.  You didn't know that?

Chinese are citizens of China.  I am not a PRC citizen. I am a Singapore citizen just like you are a Malaysia citizen.   Big Grin

(01-05-2023, 01:54 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Shifting the goal posts now, eh CECA?  

Now you are equating fake degree mill holders with IT experts  Rotfl

Your degree is fake?   Big Grin

(01-05-2023, 01:52 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  I don't post here and dictate to others what they should post, CECA.  Best for you to go to CECA shiteland forums and post there where all things CECA are praised.

Your second sentence contradicts your first.  No wonder we need FTs with peepur like you who can't even think straight.  Imagine doing coding and line 2 contradicts line 1....how to hire peepur like you?  LOL!  Big Grin

(01-05-2023, 01:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I did not say that I was a Han Chinese wor.

I said I was a Han Singaporean.  My ancestors belonged to the majority ethnic group in China....92% of the Chinese are Hans.  You didn't know that?

Chinese are citizens of China.  I am not a PRC citizen. I am a Singapore citizen just like you are a Malaysia citizen.   Big Grin

Chinese Singaporeans do not post Han.  There is no "Han" race in our ICs. Mine states I am of the Chinese race - that means ethnicity and you don't even know that? LMFAO  Hence we all know you are lying through your teeth about being a "Han" whatever the fug that means and that you are CECA.  And what's this about claiming that I am Malaysian? Trying to pawn off a red herring argument? I am a Chinese Sinkie who served NS unlike you cheating CECAs who are leeching off Singapore.
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

(01-05-2023, 01:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your degree is fake?   Big Grin

You have a reading comprehension.  

Yours is highly dubious seeing that you are a CECA from CECAland