Admin, please BAN ID:way for 6 months

This person has been spouting anti russia fake news whole day round.

Please ACT now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Why never ban your commie comrades for posting fakes news every day? 

Way post from real news agency, unlike your comrades who post from sources that are totally fake.
[+] 8 users Like guffaw's post

ADMIN, ACT NOW !!!!!!!!!

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(17-03-2022, 10:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  ADMIN, ACT NOW !!!!!!!!!

Don't be cry baby you sissy guniang behaving like spoilt rat making unreasonable demands to ban real news while you and your comrades keep posting fake news.
[+] 3 users Like guffaw's post

I managed to find the real identity of (way). Big Grin

Smile
[+] 3 users Like Niubee's post

is this a full time job?

Laughing Laughing

Smile

yes please ban TS for 6 months
[+] 3 users Like pervertosan's post

(17-03-2022, 11:12 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  yes please ban TS for 6 months

why leh

Smile

(17-03-2022, 11:14 PM)Niubee Wrote:  why leh

happy lor Rolleyes
[+] 2 users Like pervertosan's post

Should ban those ID with more than ONE CLONE!!!!!!
I believe one or two of the commies are the moderator here, otherwise they won’t have free pass to post what they like.

Admin is interested in raking up number of views only, to sell to advertisers.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 3 users Like YummyKing's post

(17-03-2022, 11:39 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Should ban those ID with more than ONE CLONE!!!!!!
I believe one or two of the commies are the moderator here, otherwise they won’t have free pass to post what they like.

Admin is interested in raking up number of views only, to sell to advertisers.

But there has been no advertisements thus far.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(17-03-2022, 10:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This person has been spouting anti russia fake news whole day round.

this bloody dog is the most useless, know nut, can only start personal lies, vulgar & attack other parent, never discusson topic.
when he barks mean comie lost, lies kena exposed, he either hooligan threaten or admin to ban, never discuss on topic, mock at other parent, ownself feel shiok, real dog. when he starts, either total ignore or reply by F his whole family upside down, he will stop.
such dog must ban from all forum, many in this forum.
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(17-03-2022, 10:30 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Why never ban your commie comrades for posting fakes news every day? 

Way post from real news agency, unlike your comrades who post from sources that are totally fake.

You also create fake news. I have caught you before. Rotfl

Admin, pls also ban him….

All these Ang Moh Sai…
Whole day 唯恐天下不乱。
我只好路见不平,拔刀相助。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: 4-DEB15-EE-4-DE7-40-A4-AADD-CB3180890960.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(18-03-2022, 06:05 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  [Image: 4-DEB15-EE-4-DE7-40-A4-AADD-CB3180890960.jpg]

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-03-2022, 05:52 AM)kokee Wrote:  this bloody dog is the most useless, know nut, can only start personal lies, vulgar & attack other parent, never discusson topic.
when he barks mean comie lost, lies kena exposed, he either hooligan threaten or admin to ban, never discuss on topic, mock at other parent, ownself feel shiok, real dog. when he starts, either total ignore or reply by F his whole family upside down, he will stop.
such dog must ban from all forum, many in this forum.

2 more same such dogs are here, p1acebo & RiseofAsia.

(18-03-2022, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Laughing

This is what I want to say…
只会说别人的不是,却不知道自己也这样做过。 Rotfl

(18-03-2022, 07:02 AM)kokee Wrote:  2 more same such dogs are here, p1acebo & RiseofAsia.

You can don’t agree my comment but you can’t deny the fact… Rotfl

(18-03-2022, 07:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You can don’t agree my comment but you can’t deny the fact… Rotfl

putin dont want to occupy Ukraine is fact? are you ok to believe such moronic lie?
putin want the whole Europe as his umpire, this moron cant even take down Ukraine, LOL LOL.

(18-03-2022, 07:02 AM)kokee Wrote:  2 more same such dogs are here, p1acebo & RiseofAsia.

What triggered you?  You must be one paranoid dog Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-03-2022, 07:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  What triggered you?  You must be one paranoid dog Big Grin

this dog just mock at other to make fun at others here, but know nut to discuss any serious topic, just a clown here, LOL LOL.

(17-03-2022, 10:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This person has been spouting anti russia fake news whole day round.

Admin please ban Niubee , he has been spreading lies day in and day out
[+] 2 users Like abc123's post

(18-03-2022, 05:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You also create fake news. I have caught you before. Rotfl

Admin, pls also ban him….

All these Ang Moh Sai…
Whole day 唯恐天下不乱。
我只好路见不平,拔刀相助。

I only post straits times but oppy like you will say straits time is fake news. 

You have a lot of fake news from dubious site. And alot of moronic comments like declaring Russia winning the war and trashing pap covid policy vs hk superior covid policy. Real Moronic.
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

(18-03-2022, 07:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You can don’t agree my comment but you can’t deny the fact… Rotfl

The only fact you show is how moronic and stupid you are.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Riseofasia:

[Image: 54637.jpg]

(18-03-2022, 08:05 AM)guffaw Wrote:  The only fact you show is how moronic and stupid you are.

bbfa waffug so early morning started work already ah?

(18-03-2022, 07:57 AM)abc123 Wrote:  Admin please ban Niubee , he has been spreading lies day in and day out

Agree. Niubee should be banned permanently to old age home in Russia.
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

(18-03-2022, 08:06 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  bbfa waffug so early morning started work already ah?

Another one woof woof.

[Image: 54637.jpg]

(18-03-2022, 08:07 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Another one woof 

[Image: 20210707-182744.jpg]

must excercise to burn more calories