Admin, pls see if these are clones

(28-12-2022, 12:12 AM)sgh Wrote:  So do you like to eat American banana ?

kelhot2001 ar kelhot2001
[+] 1 user Likes Bolixin666's post

(27-12-2022, 12:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If so, ban them. They're a nuisance.

1. kelhot2001
2. greentiger
3. fannylai
4. kallangfishing
5. jericho75
6. blasterdog2

Also add Bolixin666 to the list

Hey what has this gotta do with me??

Is it because i publicly declared that i love China?

Why are you so xenophobic!??

Why must you attack innocent people like me? 

Just because i love Dear Leader Xi Jinping and I read and masturbate to his book everyday, doesn't mean you can any how accuse people ridiculously!

Loving China and masturbating to Dear Leader Xi Jinping is not an offense!!!

Please stop your discrimination towards people like me!!!SadSadSad
[+] 2 users Like kallangfishing's post

(28-12-2022, 12:12 AM)sgh Wrote:  So do you like to eat American banana ?

you prefer chinese banana ah? Sad

(28-12-2022, 12:50 AM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  you prefer chinese banana ah? Sad

你不喜欢华人的就喜欢美国香蕉?

(28-12-2022, 12:58 AM)sgh Wrote:  你不喜欢华人的就喜欢美国香蕉?

Do you also like to suck Xi Jinping's short pênis, just like me?
I read and masturbate to 习近平思想 book everyday.
Do you do the same as me? I real China lover.
[+] 2 users Like kallangfishing's post

(28-12-2022, 12:41 AM)kallangfishing Wrote:  Hey what has this gotta do with me??

Is it because i publicly declared that i love China?

Why are you so xenophobic!??

Why must you attack innocent people like me? 

Just because i love Dear Leader Xi Jinping and I read and masturbate to his book everyday, doesn't mean you can any how accuse people ridiculously!

Loving China and masturbating to Dear Leader Xi Jinping is not an offense!!!

Please stop your discrimination towards people like me!!!SadSadSad

Why u love china and fap to Dictator Xi ???
That's not healthy man... 

But at least u are honest... Cool

All these CCP fan boys are a bunch of pussy..everything also shout admin.. The CCP gay boys must be pissing in their skirts when suddenly so many anti postings come after them.. Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(28-12-2022, 07:01 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  All these CCP fan boys are a bunch of pussy..everything also shout admin.. The CCP gay boys must be pissing in their skirts when suddenly so many anti postings come after them.. Rotfl

CCP is the most evil and despicable entity on Earth.
We must not let CCP propagandas infiltrate Singapore!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like Jericho75's post

All the anti China clones type like 12 yrs old kids. School holidays over soon.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

(28-12-2022, 08:33 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  All the anti China clones type like 12 yrs old kids. School holidays over soon.

That’s 2 lines.

Our Purikura Bro here from edmw is improving from dumb 1 liners.  Clapping Rotfl Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes greentiger's post

(28-12-2022, 12:58 AM)sgh Wrote:  你不喜欢华人的就喜欢美国香蕉?

pls lah use some critical thinking can... dun like china doesn't mean love america, america is the lesser evil compared to si ah tiong tiongland

(28-12-2022, 11:38 AM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  pls lah use some critical thinking can... dun like china doesn't mean love america, america is the lesser evil compared to si ah tiong tiongland

Typical American cock sucker  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(28-12-2022, 11:46 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Typical American cock sucker  Big Grin

Well said, totally agree with you. And that anti-China idiot still trying to be someone
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(28-12-2022, 11:46 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Typical American cock sucker  Big Grin

(28-12-2022, 11:56 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Well said, totally agree with you. And that anti-China idiot still trying to be someone

typical china small dick lickers Big Grin

(28-12-2022, 11:56 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Well said, totally agree with you. And that anti-China idiot still trying to be someone

unlike you, trying to not be kelhot2001 so created a new nickname  Cool

(28-12-2022, 12:06 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  typical china small dick lickers Big Grin

(28-12-2022, 12:08 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  unlike you, trying to not be kelhot2001 so created a new nickname  Cool

Troublemaker pretending to be others and created problem in this forum.

(28-12-2022, 12:19 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Troublemaker pretending to be others and created problem in this forum.

you mean you? hahaha why you pretend not to be kelhot2001 of edmw? still stalk edmw girls ah? jin bian tai leh you

Can please don’t bring HWZ dispute over to sgtalk? I need some peace.
[+] 2 users Like Entry Level PC's post

(28-12-2022, 01:04 PM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  Can please don’t bring HWZ dispute over to sgtalk? I need some peace.

piss can find from winnie the pooh xi... many wumaos love to slurp his piss

humchee wumao dogs

I admit in EDMW I sometimes report some wumaos from other pro-CCP teams.

But I need to protect my team’s income.

Anyone who identify strongly with China culture will do the same, so don’t go judging me, people.

(28-12-2022, 01:39 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I admit in EDMW I sometimes report some wumaos from other pro-CCP teams.

Anyone who identify strongly with China culture will do the same, so don’t go judging me, people.
You betray your own wumaos for 50 cents

(28-12-2022, 01:39 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  I admit in EDMW I sometimes report some wumaos from other pro-CCP teams.

can you expose which are your clones here? is it @lupcheong?

(27-12-2022, 01:40 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  blasterdog2  Clapping Clapping

That's the whole reason, the whole damned reason for starting this thread. The other user ids are just smokescreens.

Blasterdog is his own clone, and he started this thread to get some attention....this member from Malaysia will never change. He did the same thing in edmw and lowyat.    Rotfl

(28-12-2022, 03:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's the whole reason, the whole damned reason for starting this thread. The other user ids are just smokescreens.

Blasterdog is his own clone, and he started this thread to get some attention....this member from Malaysia will never change. He did the same thing in edmw and lowyat.    Rotfl

U are Lao ah pek. 啰里啰嗦。 KNN.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(28-12-2022, 12:06 PM)blasterdog2 Wrote:  typical china small dick lickers Big Grin

Your wife told me my dick are more bigger and longer than yours  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Walau if Kena me I sure burn them dump their corpses into Ganges river to feed crap.. let their families members cry no tears… 

Laughing

(28-12-2022, 03:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's the whole reason, the whole damned reason for starting this thread. The other user ids are just smokescreens.

Yalor how stupiak this dog2 ownself bark ownself song …. Like that can meh ?!!! 

Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cwc29's post

Jiu hoo kia no wonder wumao dog
[+] 1 user Likes Bolixin666's post

(28-12-2022, 03:54 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Your wife told me my dick are more bigger and longer than yours  Big Grin

your mom told me otherwise though... btw "more bigger" = either ITE or JHK... which one? I guess ITE simei since you're retarded Big Grin