Thread Closed

Ahneh MrsSTI caught cheating by Casanova

Hey your previous thread in 5354 disappeared!  Why did you delete it? Let the truth be told Big Grin

Anyway for the more discerning readers, I’ll just repost here the background of why MrsSTI is so angry with bro Casanova.

In the old Sgtalk, Casanova always organized a Most Popular Forumer Award on a yearly basis.

MrsSTI was always vying for the award.  I don’t know why.  But she never won in all the  years preceding 2016.  That year, she won by a huge margin.  

I was surprised too, as she always manages to piss off many forumers with her crazy behavior, as depicted above Big Grin

Anyway to cut the long story short, bro Casanova later removed her from the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Award as he said she voted for herself many times over using multiple clones.

I supported his choice and said so too, thereby incurring the wrath of MrsSTI and the loss of her coveted award.

And she has been angry at Casanova ever since Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Stupid ah neh p1acebo made up story…I didn’t have clones in the old forum, I got the highest votes, Casanova (moderator) got 2nd, he was unhappy and didn’t award me the points yet using an excuse saying those votes were from my clones, so dishonest, laughable ! Rotfl

Rajesh, it’s time to take your medicine, it’s to go back IMH or pack up and go back to your village in Chennai already…. Laughing

Double and triple confirmed,

p1acebo = Casanova

Why are you still here? This is a new forum, not Sgtalk.org, all eggs are already broken in basket. Opasnie-1

Repeating untruths many times will not make it the truth grandma MrsSTI Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Damn funny

Smile

(03-05-2022, 06:48 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Damn funny

I actually wanted to maintain the peace but grandma wants to continue Laughing

(03-05-2022, 05:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stupid ah neh p1acebo made up story…I didn’t have clones in the old forum, I got the highest votes, Casanova (moderator) got 2nd, he was unhappy and didn’t award me the points yet using an excuse saying those votes were from my clones, so dishonest, laughable ! Rotfl

Rajesh, it’s time to take your medicine, it’s to go back IMH or pack up and go back to your village in Chennai already…. Laughing

In the first place, Casanova was never the top 3.  He was always last or second last.  You are caught lying again Laughing

(03-05-2022, 06:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  In the first place, Casanova was never the top 3.  He was always last or second last.  You are caught lying again Laughing

Didn't notice you two got this love hate affair since 2016 which is six years already. Dam funny....... Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(03-05-2022, 06:51 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  In the first place, Casanova was never the top 3.  He was always last or second last.  You are caught lying again Laughing

You are not being truthful!  nudie

(03-05-2022, 06:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Didn't notice you two got this love hate affair since 2016 which is six years already. Dam funny....... Laughing

Grandma MrsSTI gets really riled up whenever I mention her cheating incident.  She really wanted to get the Most Popular Forumer Award, but as Many of us opined in the forum then, it has to be honest and not through multiple clones voting for herself Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(03-05-2022, 06:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I actually wanted to maintain the peace but grandma wants to continue Laughing

You are lying, after you said that you started this thread to pick a fight? Silly old man. Thinking

You lied through your teeth, Casanova as a moderator he always took part and got the second place, conflict of interest?

(03-05-2022, 07:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You lied through your teeth, Casanova as a moderator he always took part and got the second place, conflict of interest?

As a typical neh, you lie a lot, one lie after another…that’s no good, Rajesh. Opasnie-1

(03-05-2022, 07:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You are lying, after you said that you started this thread to pick a fight? Silly old man. Thinking

Grandma, you started the quarrel first.  You not happy with Casanova then you tell him off.  And not use me as a replacement since he is not in the forum.  

I will not take it lying down and will farck you upside down for it Laughing

(03-05-2022, 06:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Grandma MrsSTI gets really riled up whenever I mention her cheating incident.  She really wanted to get the Most Popular Forumer Award, but as Many of us opined in the forum then, it has to be honest and not through multiple clones voting for herself Laughing

You were the moderator in the old forum, now that the old forum is uplorry, why are you still here? You should also go back to your hometown in India, leave quickly, Rajesh. Mad

(03-05-2022, 07:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  As a typical neh, you lie a lot, one lie after another…that’s no good, Rajesh. Opasnie-1

Grandma I am Chinese and you know it.  Stop lying and cheating although I know you can’t help it. As it is in your genes Laughing

(03-05-2022, 07:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Grandma, you started the quarrel first.  You not happy with Casanova then you tell him off.  And not use me as a replacement since he is not in the forum.  

I will not take it lying down and will farck you upside down for it Laughing

Did I quarrel with you or the other way around? Please show his your blue IC, you promised to us last time yet you failed to show us. Confused

(03-05-2022, 07:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You were the moderator in the old forum, now that the old forum is uplorry, why are you still here? You should also go back to your hometown in India, leave quickly, Rajesh. Mad

Grandma are you going ballistic?  Quickly take your medicines Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 07:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Did I quarrel with you or the other way around? Please show his your blue IC, you promised to us last time yet you failed to show us. Confused

Did you first start the other thread lying that I am Casanova?  

Buay song with him don’t take it out on others.

(03-05-2022, 07:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Grandma are you going ballistic?  Quickly take your medicines Big Grin

Since when I become your grandma?  Are you mentally ok? 神金病!

(03-05-2022, 07:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Grandma I am Chinese and you know it.  Stop lying and cheating although I know you can’t help it. As it is in your genes Laughing

Oh yes you are Chinese, liar liar pants on fire, you told us you picked up Chinese at school in India, correct?

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

Get most popular forumer very shiok meh? You all are taking this forum too seriously lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(03-05-2022, 07:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Since when I become your grandma?  Are you mentally ok? 神金病!

You are in that age group so I am giving you due respect Grandma Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Get most popular forumer very shiok meh? You all are taking this forum too seriously lol.

That’s not the point…actually I dunt care about it, this ah neh brought back the 10 year old story to quarrel with me….I just want to make it clear that what really happened, I didn’t cheat the votes with clones, the truth is dishonest Casanova aka p1acebo didn’t keep his promise to award points to the highest votes just because he ended up in the 2nd place….not sure why this idiot kept lying about that after so many years, this clear proves that p1acebo is 300% Casanova’s clone, a cunning snake and big liar. Opasnie-1

(03-05-2022, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Get most popular forumer very shiok meh? You all are taking this forum too seriously lol.

It's a stupid thing really but you can see how riled up Grandma MrsSTI has become even to the extent of maligning me to be Casanova, her most hated foe Laughing

(03-05-2022, 07:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It's a stupid thing really but you can see how riled up Grandma MrsSTI has become even to the extent of maligning me to be Casanova, her most hated foe Laughing

[Image: B869-E578-C588-4-A0-B-85-E6-8-AB85-CF49-EED.gif]

(03-05-2022, 07:25 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s not the point…actually I dunt care about it, this ah neh brought back the 10 year old story to quarrel with me….I just want to make it clear that what really happened, I didn’t cheat the votes with clones, the truth is dishonest Casanova aka p1acebo didn’t keep his promise to award points to the highest votes just because he ended up in the 2nd place….not sure why this idiot kept lying about that after so many years, this clear proves that p1acebo is 300% Casanova’s clone, a cunning snake and big liar. Opasnie-1

Yes you are a cheater and liar to boot.  And I am not Casanova in the first place.  If you are so honest why did you quickly delete off your own thread 5354 when others and I exposed your misdeeds yesterday?  You would have more credibility if you have left the thread for all to read and judge Big Grin

[Image: B68-D471-C-6575-49-A0-AE58-86681-D1-C1430.gif]

[Image: EA1-B9-DE7-60-A2-4-B2-B-AC3-F-9-D3-D75388-E40.gif]

(03-05-2022, 07:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Oh yes you are Chinese, liar liar pants on fire, you told us you picked up Chinese at school in India, correct?

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

Better take a double dose of your meds, you lying and cheating Grandma Big Grin