All resale HDB will hit $1million by 2023

Mark my words...I will tell u why here when I get back from work tonight.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

By 2033, it will be $2 million

Laughing

all means...

specify
5room
4room
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

good le... i will sell and retire rich
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

If only 3 room flat sells for a million, will ask my mum to sell it. Lol
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

dpn't forget sell high but also buy high hor
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Many naysayers since time eternal always refuse to believe what I tell them. These group of naysayers since sgtalk was under SPH time, had been laughing at my prediction, But time and time again, I had proven them wrong and I m 100% right.

From the year 1998 until now, all I predicted in the Net has been right on target like a sharpshooter.

I told them, condo property price will be over $2000psf way before the year 2010...look now what is the price ?

This time, I have decided to share with you the logic behind this latest prediction.

Do you guys know, how many landed had transacted over $1000 psf ? In the last 6 months ?

I let the news tell u, but I hint to you...the number is so big that Land Office almost cannot keep up with the churning of new title deeds.

I tell you, many landed owners retiring had sold their landed at an impossibly high price...

Most probably for bigger units like 5 room flat n above

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

These old landed owners, because either fully paid their mortgage or had paid till left 1%.,,are left with a balance so huge that they can live the lifetime at least 5 times over if they stay in resale HDB even if they paid a million for one.

One example of a couple who bought a 2000sqft Thomson terrace house for $700,000 during the 80s at their prime years had just sold it at over $5million....yes you heard it right...over $5million. You can verify the transacted price at URA website...and the buyers are a young couple.

I m almost certain the old retired landed owners will pay for a HDB resale unit in Sin Ming , Bishan, AMK or Toa Payoh for over a million....I M VERY SURE COS THEY ARE MY RELATIVES.

And, they are not the only one, many many more will come out to flood the market.

This old couple, let's call them grand uncle and aunty Lucy....told me during a chit chat that they will not buy condo because they DO NOT WANT TO PAY MAINTENANCE and wish to live as frugal as possible so when they both up lorry, they can give more money to their grand children to buy condo. Anyway, they do not see themselves reaching 100 by living for more than another 20 years. So age of the HDB is not a concern to tbem.

This mentality left them with only one choice for their replacement home: A HDB RESALE UNIT.

However, one thing I never enlighten them as I do not wish to spoil their hope...is that they may be competing with many such buyers like themselves in AMK, Bishan, Sin Ming and Toa Payoh...so they will end up paying $1million for a unit likely in places like Woodlands or Jurong or Pungool.

That will escalate ALL HDB resale unit to at least $1million in all districts and likely over $2million for one 5 bedder in prime or city areas...MARK MY WORDS...JUST WATCH IT HAPPEN RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES IN THE COMING 12 MONTHS.

dont be stupid
how many landed sell
the most 100k

how to drive up millions of hdb flats available

One unit in that block hit 1 million...the rest of units no matter what floor no matter how bad condition is will hit 1 million thereabout...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

next en bloc wave --> owners look for older bigger condo units --> condo sellers look for hdb flats --> hdb owners give money for children to buy new launched condos... the cycle repeats and all prices go up
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(13-06-2022, 04:47 PM)Talent Wrote:  dont be stupid
how many landed sell
the most 100k

how to drive up millions of hdb flats available

U r crazy, u mean every HDB owner in Singapore  will be selling ? The most 10k available in the market,

(13-06-2022, 05:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  next en bloc wave --> owners look for older bigger condo units --> condo sellers look for hdb flats --> hdb owners give money for children to buy new launched condos... the cycle repeats and all prices go up

Correct. I personally witness one old enblocked couple buying my condo unit in Orchard for their child.

(13-06-2022, 05:05 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Correct. I personally witness one old enblocked couple buying my condo unit in Orchard for their child.

several friends got 4m+ and 8m+. bot 2, one for own stay one for rental, still got spare to buy one at jb, and a new big continental.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Singapore will overtake Hongkong as the world most Expensive Housing in the World....

And yes that will be the time i sell everything..

I personally know one stay at Pearl Bank enbloc Outram...got the money..move into HDB...now lots of cash retire..

(13-06-2022, 05:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  U r crazy, u mean every HDB owner in Singapore  will be selling ? The most 10k available in the market,

many downgrade to BTO or silver flats leh
we have 1m above 60s
at least 100k

knn yr maths rubbish
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(13-06-2022, 05:34 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Nonsense!

80% of resale HDB home buyers cannot afford a $1M HDB flat

The 20% who could, half will not buy a resale HDB flat for $1M or more

we talk A you talk C
yr IQ so low

tiankei is talking of downgrade from landed
I am talking of at least 10% of 1m above 60s downgraded to bto or 3room

so flats available in resale market easily 100k

landed downgrader the most about 100k

If HDB price increase, so will commercial units. Will foreign MNCs want to pay $60k or $100k per mth for office rental? So, at the end Govt is just embarking on suicide.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post