Anwar will modernise Malaysia and overtake Singapore

(27-11-2022, 04:20 PM)Mark Koh Wrote:  Anwar has to face many tattoo issues..

1) Race privilege
2) Religions
3) Sultan's influence
4) Weak workforce
5) $$ Capital management & control
6) UMNO has donkey years of financial and business roots in Malaysia society
7) corruption

Winning an election and stamping out corruption alone won't help much to propel the economy. Dream on... wet wet....

It sounds to me like he wants to find out who planted the seeds on the mattress bed that fame him...

Dun forget, MY owes tons of foreign debts borrowed during CoVid

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-11-2022, 04:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  That is already being done. My brother in semicon industry everytime CNY all Msia factory operators go back Msia so plant need shutdown. In recent years they start to employ non-Msian so during CNY plant can still function as per normal.

Another I see is my house coffeeshop tze char and economic rice stall used to be Msia cook but now is China cook.  Another I see is those small shops sell clothes etc used to be staff by Msia JHB but now I seeing China ladies. All can speak Mandarin. Although Msian JHB can speak Malay it depend on the shop targeted customer audience it may not be used at all as customer all don't speak Malay.

So Spore govt is and already importing in other countries to replace the JHK and JHB. They do not enjoy the competitive edge which they used to many years ago. A lot of them go back Msia or marry in Spore settle down and later convert citizenship or be PR.

Quite true, many jhk and jhb tend to marry Singapore citizens or be Singapore PR..... Clapping Laughing
Brick 

(27-11-2022, 04:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun forget, MY owes tons of foreign debts borrowed during CoVid
Inherited from 1MDB? Left pocket lend to right pocket and become everybody debt?

(27-11-2022, 05:20 PM)Mark Koh Wrote:  Inherited from 1MDB? Left pocket lend to right pocket and become everybody debt?
Rotfl Laughing Clapping

(27-11-2022, 05:20 PM)Mark Koh Wrote:  Inherited from 1MDB? Left pocket lend to right pocket and become everybody debt?

Big Grin how much go to the ground to help …. who knows  Rotfl

(26-11-2022, 08:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  There is no reason why a big country like Malaysia cannot overtake Singapore.

In the past, Malaysia has internal problems because the rich Chinese do not work with the govt Malay.

Malaysia just needs a leader like Anwar to unite them to overtake Singapore.

What Singapore can do, Malaysia can do better and cheaper for the investors.
double whammy for sillypore
put too much faith n trust on ceca

(27-11-2022, 07:31 PM)talky Wrote:  double whammy for sillypore
put too much faith n trust on ceca

When will they learn............? Angry

(27-11-2022, 10:37 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is set to unveil a leaner Cabinet consisting of ministers with reduced salaries.

According to Anwar, the proposal to lower the salaries of ministers and reduce the size of the Cabinet is being discussed.

Good to eat grass first Thinking
spore shld copy to trim the bloated cabinet
1st to go are the redundant 6 mayors draeing 2 salary for the same job

(27-11-2022, 07:39 PM)talky Wrote:  spore shld copy to trim the bloated cabinet
1st to go are the redundant 6 mayors draeing 2 salary for the same job

You are right to say that we have a bloated cabinet, and also mayors are not needed, it is a redundancy....... Angry
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

I wish malaysia well, but even if you put LKY in Anwar's position now, there is no way he can turn Malaysia around in the next 10 years... Maybe 20 years is possible if he is around long enough and determine to transform malaysia to the end..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-11-2022, 10:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I wish malaysia well, but even if you put LKY in Anwar's position now, there is no way he can turn Malaysia around in the next 10 years... Maybe 20 years is possible if he is around long enough and determine to transform malaysia to the end..

Exactly, its a total different animal …. and not one man can change …. a team. Old Man has a great team …. LKY alone cannot transform SG… its a team effort

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(27-11-2022, 11:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Exactly, its a total different animal …. and not one man can change …. a team. Old Man has a great team …. LKY alone cannot transform SG… its a team effort

True, one more thing, they must able to convince majority of the country men to follow their plans.
And of course the direction must be generally right, then progress will be fast.

Malaysia needed help badly to progress and prosper

Anwar needs help from PM Lee

Sultan needs help from President Halimah

It's good to have a vision to succeed

(26-11-2022, 07:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually if you just google , just compare various site MY is not behind SG so much
https://www.nationmaster.com/country-inf...re/Economy
MY one thing is " their islamic party dividend the people " thus drag the MY progress fast.

I Googled and cannot find any tangible "dividend" their politicians have given to MY...Instead, I discovered following 4 comparisons using your link:

"....MY is not behind SG so much...." Big Grin

[Image: wfkjj-cmp.png]

(26-11-2022, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually honestly MY suddenly pacing up etc win SG Also good , can make the current LAZY PAP WAKE UP still shameless take so much paycheque yet never improve SG.

Few months after Anwar became Bolehland's newest PM, he cum to SG to Lou hei during CNY... [[ForeverAlone]] must be very pleased his PM is so HARD at WORK   Big Grin

[Image: yaohui-sfanwar30-3265.jpg?VersionId=7SPb...75HEo2QrCv]

[url=https://sgtalk.net/User-ForeverAlone--576][/url]

(26-11-2022, 07:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You don't get what I mean. MY improve A LOT under Anwar and SG degrade even further under LHL

IS SERIOUS PAP NEED TO KICK OUT

I already say MY under Anwar progress fast , in return will WAKE UP LAZY PAP
You posted this on 26 Nov 2022 and Anwar was only voted to be PM on 24 Nov 2022. Knnah you really big cannon, just 2 days as PM MY improve A LOT under Anwar and SG degrade even further under LHL already. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...s-causeway https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...s-causeway

Anwar huat arh huat arh huat arh huat arh

(28-11-2022, 05:23 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

It's good to have a vision to succeed

Alex Tan's vision is in Australia?

Time is not on his side to turn Malaysia around especially with so many inherent issues to resolve.A good try.

(26-11-2022, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually honestly MY suddenly pacing up etc win SG

Also good , can make the current LAZY PAP WAKE UP still shameless take so much paycheque yet never improve SG.

Welcome the challenge and see who is the winner. PAP or PH is better? Talk is cheap.

Title should be Anwer will improve all Malaysian ave monthly salary MYR 15000-20000 and above.
That really helps the Malaysian people.
What is the point of overtaking SG.. Laughing

(26-11-2022, 06:57 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCjaal6s-S8

With their Bumi policy , Islamic state and pure bodohration Gov full of apes and frogs, how to overtake SG? LOL.

Not I say huanz...
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...pes-frogs/

Selangor Sultan buys artwork depicting M'sian MPs as apes and frogs

[Image: MP_Apes_1649760161.jpg]

another sweet dream of a one man wonder.
if it is the start of a brand new country maybe can.
for a crowded system want to do good also difficult.

(03-02-2023, 08:41 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  With their Bumi policy , Islamic state and pure bodohration Gov full of apes and frogs, how to overtake SG? LOL.

Not I say huanz...
https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego...pes-frogs/

Selangor Sultan buys artwork depicting M'sian MPs as apes and frogs

[Image: MP_Apes_1649760161.jpg]

LOL! This is the best picture tthat worth a thousand words about Bolehland...

Sad but True.. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(27-11-2022, 10:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I wish malaysia well, but even if you put LKY in Anwar's position now, there is no way he can turn Malaysia around in the next 10 years... Maybe 20 years is possible if he is around long enough and determine to transform malaysia to the end..

INTERESTING REMARKS
IF PUT lsl  AH HENG OR LW CAN TRRN  OR NOT ??

Mr Anwar does not have a long runway.................he is 75 years old................ crying

(09-02-2023, 04:54 PM)talky Wrote:  INTERESTING REMARKS
IF PUT lsl  AH HENG OR LW CAN TRRN  OR NOT ??

I know quite a no. of Johorian don't mind their state absorbed by SG to become a province leh. Big Grin

(09-02-2023, 05:13 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I know quite a no. of Johorian don't mind their state absorbed by SG to become a province leh. Big Grin

There are hundreds of thousands jhk that traveled from JB to Singapore to work daily, they would want to be Singapore Citizens if possible.......... Big Grin

(09-02-2023, 05:04 PM)debono Wrote:  Mr Anwar does not have a long runway.................he is 75 years old................ crying

so ah heng excuse of a short runway is just to give an excuse out of no excuses