Anyone using M1

I seem to be having problems  Sad

Have to connect to wireless to have access.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

No problem. Handphone or Fibre?
If Fibre, switch on and off the power to the modem.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(22-07-2021, 12:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I seem to be having problems  Sad

brother, having issue with M1?

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

I am using M1.
No problem

(22-07-2021, 12:06 PM)theold Wrote:  No problem. Handphone or Fibre?
If Fibre, switch on and off the power to the modem.

yes, the only way.
then using mobile or laptop, reconnect again. 
Beter still, restart mobile or laptop too.

M1 no problem with me.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(22-07-2021, 12:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  M1 no problem with me.

When using M1 data I cannot access internet.  Until I use mobile broadband.  Something is wrong. I already on and off my hp.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-07-2021, 12:08 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  

brother, having issue with M1?
Yes Sis Wah using mobile hp to reply the UI not friendly

Now it’s ok. All up HelpDesk and she asked me to change to airplane mode and reboot the phone.

But still dunno why. Anyways problem solved Big Grin

Reset router or phone

Should work

I am here to facilitate discussion
[+] 1 user Likes Anyoner's post

M1 got this full bar but no data problem ever since they changed CEO...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(22-07-2021, 01:24 PM)Anyoner Wrote:  Reset router or phone 

Should work

Thanks I tried earlier but somehow didnt.  Had to switch airplane mode on and off and then reset phone turn work.

The wireless broadband is working fine.  Only the mobile data got issue.

Sicktel always reliable... connect anytime anywhere  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(22-07-2021, 01:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(22-07-2021, 01:24 PM)Anyoner Wrote:  Reset router or phone 

Should work

Thanks I tried earlier but somehow didnt.  Had to switch airplane mode on and off and then reset phone turn work.

The wireless broadband is working fine.  Only the mobile data got issue.

brother, oic, you are having no data connection in your mobile, but able to if switch to wifi.
yes usually at home, it will auto switch to wifi.
hmmm..maybe can call M1 hotline to seek for technical support?

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

your phone not 5G

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown today!

you this troublemaker crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) are crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

you this Bastard mad dog is a racist chinese-hater bastard mad troll trash racist bastard dog!

I can’t read Profeu’s post as he is on my ignore list.  But kindly let him know all his clone nicks are now being banned again, one by one Laughing

yes this few wks sometimes no connection or v v slow hv to resort to use the gymn wifi.
in bt batok testing ctr also no connection

(20-01-2023, 10:42 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I can’t read Profeu’s post as he is on my ignore list.  But kindly let him know all his clone nicks are now being banned again, one by one Laughing

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you hope for USA to use nuclear weapons to kill the 1.3 billion chinese!

And you this chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog last time posted you were very happy that 133 chinese died in the air crash

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

Hey this siau kia fka alerts fka longe fka vacations fka I forget liao hasn’t been banned yet har?

Nevermind… very soon Laughing

(20-01-2023, 06:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hey this siau kia fka alerts fka longe fka vacations fka I forget liao hasn’t been banned yet har? 

Nevermind… very soon Laughing

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!