Are we attracting the wrong crowd to SgTalk

(03-05-2022, 09:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It float pass the SgTalk computer screen

Did you guys see it float by on your mobile screen?

(09-09-2022, 03:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Keep lying about me, but nobody believes me who pimped my daughter to my dog

(24-08-2022, 12:08 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  moron, changing quote, fabrication, 蠕虫小技

Does not change the fact my dog fark my daughter, my mother standby

YAWN!!

Thumbsup  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(20-09-2022, 12:57 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Thumbsup  Rotfl
You mother gangbang by a pack of Bangras and gave birth to you

That sums it all for your pathetic existence

Case closed!

(20-09-2022, 07:50 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  My mother gangbang by a pack of Bangras and gave birth to me

That sums it all for my pathetic existence

Case closed!

Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Although edmw sucks big time, but its traffic is way much more than sgtalk forum. This is the attractiion although the mods there are really one kind.

(27-11-2022, 10:30 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  Although edmw sucks big time, but its traffic is way much more than sgtalk forum.  This is the attractiion although the mods there are really one kind.

different forum attract different users.

all to his own.

(27-11-2022, 10:30 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  Although edmw sucks big time, but its traffic is way much more than sgtalk forum.  This is the attractiion although the mods there are really one kind.

If want to find some humour and get the latest news, then edmw is a better place. But owing to its larger membership, it also has a larger number of idiots and bigots there, many of whom are not mature to go into a logical argument. 

Sgtalk is like a boutique forum with its own advantage.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

we are not attracting ENOUGH people, period.

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(27-11-2022, 10:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If want to find some humour and get the latest news, then edmw is a better place. But owing to its larger membership, it also has a larger number of idiots and bigots there, many of whom are not mature to go into a logical argument. 

Fully agree

How come never say this forum is fervent anti-ceca.. see some of us no up is it?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

any forum once it gets popular enough will have fair share of bad eggs

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(27-11-2022, 10:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If want to find some humour and get the latest news, then edmw is a better place. But owing to its larger membership, it also has a larger number of idiots and bigots there, many of whom are not mature to go into a logical argument. 

Excellent insight!

Imagine having tonnes of kokee shitexchange & way spamming the forum during the wee hours of the morning ...

And remember we might have tonnes of Ceca joining membership here making this forum no difference from edmw!
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

(19-09-2022, 08:57 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Market talk =coffee shop talk=junk talk

Market talk means like wet market?
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

They need to spam you with all their shitty in the face ads to support their popularity.

[Image: IMG-20221127-114205-589.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20221127-114210-154.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Now World Cup period, warzone in EDMW temporary truce, so no new refugees from there for the moment.

But OP and some others here do have a point. Do we really want to turn SGTalk into EDMW 2.0 by having the same losers and trolls who get pbanned there all migrate here? Look at Reddit r/SingaporeRaw can already, how that subreddit was never a good community to begin with but really went downhill when EDMW people migrated and took over the sub there.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(19-09-2022, 08:22 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  All I see are threads posted either by fervent commies or their fervent anti-commies, folks with a barrage of grouses, or posters advertising their crummy websites here.  Nothing else.  The forum owner should instead invite people with more diverse interests to spice up this forum in order to live up to its potential.

Some undesirable elements have a different interpretation of "diverse interests".  They should not be invited, but then hor, they sibei thick skinned, nobody asks them to come but they come wor.  Should we start a PETITION to pban them?  Laughing

[Image: lfNVc7h.png]

What's missing is discussion on stocks.
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

Like noontalk? :p
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

How old is EDMW?

How old if Sgtalk?

How old are you?  Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(27-11-2022, 12:13 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  Then just shut up and leave, don't be another piece of rubbish.

And you must be yet another clone trying to promote prolific skins.  Stop trying to pretend you are sammyboy

(27-11-2022, 12:17 PM)Migrant Wrote:  What's missing is discussion on stocks.

Yes, that would be very useful and informative for forumers.

(19-09-2022, 09:07 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Actually i had not even shared or defended China until these group of animals joined this forum - and when i read their posts i just couldn't believe the lies and disinformation they propagated ... and that's how I started proving them wrong and telling them it's not proper to cheer on the death of people whatever race ...

you're doing the right things
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(19-09-2022, 08:22 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  All I see are threads posted either by fervent commies or their fervent anti-commies, folks with a barrage of grouses, or posters advertising their crummy websites here.  Nothing else.  The forum owner should instead invite people with more diverse interests to spice up this forum in order to live up to its potential.

That's the whole idea..to entertain ourselves here.
[+] 2 users Like *天哥*'s post

I and a few here including H4H r from Asia1 donkey years ago.

Back then we hv a lot of facemeets....plus of course many fights but its fun. OYK is from there too.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

you forget 
heaven has not been made but is coming 
and
this world is slowing becoming  Hell and yes this world is Hell

you think you  can control Hell
everybody wants to rule their world but none can!

so before heaven comes 

you got to let it be

https://youtu.be/6d5ST3tbPIU

(27-11-2022, 01:49 PM)Vijay Wrote:  Yet you choose to lurk in here, hypocrite much?

As much as I would like to think you are the boss from edmw, you are just another poor fake trying to leverage on his fame.  I am begining to see a pattern here.
[+] 1 user Likes fuchsia's post

(27-11-2022, 01:55 PM)Vijay Wrote:  Vijay isn't a copyright name bro, i needn't leverage on his fame, or should I say infamy. You sure have a vivid imagination.

Nope, I think not.  You created all the other fake edmw mods here too.  What are you trying to prove?

Only fools would take the internet seriously, and fuchasia sure looks like one damn big fool to me.
[+] 4 users Like Sickwarfare's post

(27-11-2022, 01:58 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  Only fools would take the internet seriously, and fuchasia sure looks like one damn big fool to me.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Wah-her-nnp-is-what-cup

Looks like you need to take a good hard look at yourself, Mr. yet another clone
[+] 1 user Likes fuchsia's post

(27-11-2022, 12:17 PM)Migrant Wrote:  What's missing is discussion on stocks.

Most people thought its normal market. Not stock market.