Are we attracting the wrong crowd to SgTalk

All I see are threads posted either by fervent commies or their fervent anti-commies, folks with a barrage of grouses, or posters advertising their crummy websites here.  Nothing else.  The forum owner should instead invite people with more diverse interests to spice up this forum in order to live up to its potential.

aiya just treat it like a ShitInterchange can already. everybody can come here to contribute a bit

(19-09-2022, 08:31 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  aiya just treat it like a ShitInterchange can already. everybody can come here to contribute a bit

yah, everybody come and poop here. lol

(19-09-2022, 08:22 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  All I see are threads posted either by fervent commies or their fervent anti-commies, folks with a barrage of grouses, or posters advertising their crummy websites here.  Nothing else.  The forum owner should instead invite people with more diverse interests to spice up this forum in order to live up to its potential.

You are asking far too much from the nation..

World's Best Universities ranking

75 : National University of Singapore

It was good until those Pro CCP come and post their pro china agenda. We must eradicate foreign invasion of false news.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfoosMxpR...A2ZDJiZGQ=

The world is so interesting. 

Why complain?

Market talk =coffee shop talk=junk talk

(19-09-2022, 08:57 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Market talk =coffee shop talk=junk talk

also = pass time=rubbish talk=siao talk

It was better before the bunch of goons posted lies about China and these group of beasts even cheered the death of the Chinese people ...

These forumers are animals!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

I was from the old now defunct Market Talk when sgbuffett was TS.

Used to share tips on various counters listed on SGX and even CLOB. And of course all the world events including juicy news until we shifted to this new forum - these beasts suddenly appeared out from the shithole ...

(19-09-2022, 09:01 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  It was better before the bunch of goons posted lies about China and these group of beasts even cheered the death of the Chinese people ...

These forumers are animals!

If I rem correctly the chjna fanboys were using the forum to attack US and western countries that are friends of Singapore.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(19-09-2022, 09:05 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If I rem correctly the chjna fanboys were using the forum to attack US and western countries that are friends of Singapore.

You mean China is not friend of Singapore?

You mean posting facts about USA and western countries and their ugly deeds is wrong? Do you mean we must defend them by whitewashing their evil doings?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Actually i had not even shared or defended China until these group of animals joined this forum - and when i read their posts i just couldn't believe the lies and disinformation they propagated ... and that's how I started proving them wrong and telling them it's not proper to cheer on the death of people whatever race ...
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

It's just a forum of ideas

Take them with a pinch of salt

This forum is for old lonely folks to release their stress by dumping their grouses here. Through the course of nature two camps were evolved i.e. the suck angmo cock camp and the commie camp. This evolution thus gave space for the old folks to keep their brains alive by arguing over everything that involves US, China, Russia, India, the West and East. So, there is no need to inject more stress into this forum by inviting people to come here to spice up. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

aiya where else can you find a place to scold pp and post fake news
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(19-09-2022, 09:18 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  aiya where else can you find a place to scold pp and post fake news
Rotfl

(19-09-2022, 08:22 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  All I see are threads posted either by fervent commies or their fervent anti-commies, folks with a barrage of grouses, or posters advertising their crummy websites here.  Nothing else.  The forum owner should instead invite people with more diverse interests to spice up this forum in order to live up to its potential.

fully agree
i still think HWZ is more interesting altho mods there are nazis

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(19-09-2022, 08:40 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  It was good until those Pro CCP come and post their pro china agenda. We must eradicate foreign invasion of false news.

Angmoh balls sucker is talking  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(19-09-2022, 09:22 AM)wendychan Wrote:  fully agree
i still think HWZ is more interesting altho mods there are nazis

Relax and listen to some old songs!   Big Grin

(19-09-2022, 09:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  This forum is for old lonely folks to release their stress by dumping their grouses here. . ..... Big Grin

Fits the description nicely 

[Image: Screenshot-20220919-092558.jpg]

(19-09-2022, 09:32 AM)icarus Wrote:  Fits the description nicely 

[Image: Screenshot-20220919-092558.jpg]

Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

hello, all of us are sgtalk targets. so we are here, period.

monotone leads to nowhere
only the full orchestra makes music.

aiya must balance a bit mah. if not this ShitInterchange would be contaminated by flgdogs propagating their master's poisonous shit already
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-09-2022, 10:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin

[Image: 94776273_3474931099203701_35944651351140...e=634E721D]

[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

This forum is a cesspool for commies dog like gay panda and dumbfcuk who suck cock

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post