Auditor-General's Office report: 8 key findings

Auditor-General's Office report: 8 key findings
READ: https://str.sg/wEWn
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

"The AGO performed audits on Covid-19-related procurement and expenditure of three agencies: HPB, the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) and the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

The three agencies generally had in place processes and controls and good practices for a timely response to the emergency situation while reducing costs for the Government, but the AGO noted areas for improvement.

For HPB, AGO's test checks of 134 swab personnel it engaged through external partners found that job applications and evaluation documentations for all of them could not be located for audit. HPB had also continued to pay the salaries for 51 swab personnel for one to six months after their contracts had ended.

HPB said the high volume of work and frequent staff turnover resulted in gaps in record-keeping. Given the urgent need to ramp up testing capability, formal written agreements were also not prioritised during the emergency....."

Shareexchange you kena overpayment siboh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

For HPB, AGO's test checks of 134 swab personnel it engaged through external partners found that job applications and evaluation documentations for all of them could not be located for audit.

hehehe

to be honest....some of us i know had under standby for 2 months at home nothing to do and still get full payment...because really its lke super OVER Man Power since Govt open up and stop Routine Swab...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(21-07-2022, 11:16 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  For HPB, AGO's test checks of 134 swab personnel it engaged through external partners found that job applications and evaluation documentations for all of them could not be located for audit.

hehehe

to be honest....some of us i know had under standby for 2 months at home nothing to do and still get full payment...because really its lke super OVER Man Power since Govt open up and stop Routine Swab...

[Image: IMG-20220718-204308.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(21-07-2022, 11:16 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  For HPB, AGO's test checks of 134 swab personnel it engaged through external partners found that job applications and evaluation documentations for all of them could not be located for audit.

hehehe

Wahahahaha Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Seriously, AGC audit but has no power to fine/ penalise these Stat Boards. These findings reported could only be a tip of the iceburg that needs more effort.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

And our government complained no money, need to increase gst.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Non- conformance findings but no improvements made

Over-paying PAP Ministers who does not know their

own Depts, nothing about the ground, and nothing about procedures

Than over-pay for what?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

No one will be prosecuted. So safe.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!
[+] 1 user Likes Fit's post

AGC report to PAP

Stat Boards make police report

SPF report to AGC

So at the end, you scratch my back, I scratch yours arh?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-07-2022, 04:27 PM)Ola Wrote:  AGC report to PAP

Stat Boards make police report

SPF report to AGC

So at the end, you scratch my back, I scratch yours arh?

you see the SAME OLD reply already tell u
Those Ministries been mention they will say " Ok will retain the staffs involve blah blah " Case close, Cycle repeat for next year AGO audit.

IN FACT if you guys don't know , Before AGO Come to Audit the Ministries themselves got Audit themselves first , is people from other departments within the ministry , so call " Inner Audit " than come AGO Audit.