Awesome Profitable Lobang......Don't Say I Never Share.....No Need Thank Me !

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/usd-stablecoin-6-pa-interest-earn.6680921/?utm_source=hardwarezone_sg&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=enewsletter_forumer&sc_src=email_2882383&sc_lid=253204673&sc_uid=Z2Z3Z59Jg3&sc_llid=42547&sc_eh=2c811bf7b8bd6f841

wah....................can make over 12% per annum in interests leh................. Devil

but i read already...............i no head no tail leh.............. Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

Slowly learn

No hurry

Don't do this this has many hidden risks

You are becoming lender.to people who use crypto currency to trade.

Because of wild speculation  in crypto and people borrowing to play it can crash and make collateral insufficient.
The platform also take a big bite....

This will cause losses.

Basically you are leading money to gamblers who put up gambling chips as collateral.

6% you can just blue HK blue chip run by legendary Robert Kuok...the company is 70% discount to assets. The stock I posted a few times called Kerry Properties.

Why do this?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-01-2022, 07:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't do this this has many hidden risks

You are becoming lender.to people who use crypto currency to trade.

Because of wild speculation  in crypto and people borrowing to play it can crash and make collateral insufficient.
The platform also take a big bite....

This will cause losses.

Basically you are leading money to gamblers who put up gambling chips as collateral.

6% you can just blue HK blue chip run by legendary Robert Kuok...the company is 70% discount to assets. The stock I posted a few times called Kerry Properties.

Why do this?

many thanks for your concern, bro................

but you see my thread title..................you should know i just joking lah...............