BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Cabinet,

(06-06-2022, 05:07 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Snap Election!
Snap Election!
Snap Election!
Snap Election!
Snap Election!

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4561422
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

Don't think his son will join lah. If join too late, he won't have enough support.

(06-06-2022, 06:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course he can but where is or are the sons? They are no where in politics yet. Lets say LW stay as seat warmer for 5 years or 10 years, the sons only have 5 or 10 years runway. They have to be in politics holding some position now. LHL is 70+ already and from the look he can konk out anytime...... Rolleyes

Mr Wong was earlier this year named leader of the People’s Action Party’s (PAP) fourth-generation or 4G team, paving the way for him to become Singapore’s next Prime Minister.

“When I was asked by my peers to lead the 4G team, I said that I would be taking on what would possibly be the biggest responsibility of my life,” he wrote in a Facebook post on Monday.

(06-06-2022, 05:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  I remember that Fool

from Bedok North where my friend stays

He is No Brain and knows nothing

Give dumb answers and made my friend go round & round

to other sub- agencies and after 1 or 2 mths, still arrow back to him

on some elderly living in HDB issues

My friend works in CitiBank/ Bank of America

so she is very sharp!

I'm often puzzled by the way some got promoted real fast, when I don't see their capabilities. Of course, some may say that their achievements are behind the scene but from my sources who know TKH, he is not exceptional.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-06-2022, 04:20 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  lim sia sua not in.

you still in before previous election...

(06-06-2022, 05:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  For PM cannot use parachute lah. Must do mountain climbing..... Big Grin

Or Cable Car rescue Big Grin

(06-06-2022, 06:36 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course he can but where is or are the sons? They are no where in politics yet. Lets say LW stay as seat warmer for 5 years or 10 years, the sons only have 5 or 10 years runway. They have to be in politics holding some position now. LHL is 70+ already and from the look he can konk out anytime...... Rolleyes

LHL has aged alot. He look very worn out. It's time to pass the baton and take a holiday.

Change soup but ingredients still the same. Big Grin
Not much to look forward in Sg future.

Many problems till now never resolve.
These are the few main ones.
Keep taking short term solution wont solve real problem.
High cost of living(Super High inflation)
Aging population
Low Birth Rate.
Crowded Sg.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(06-06-2022, 06:06 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220606-180557-047.jpg]

You voted for PAP, right?

(07-06-2022, 05:56 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You voted for PAP, right?

No vote for opposition
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(06-06-2022, 07:20 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Everytime they reshuffle we suffer  Big Grin

Their 10 YEAR Internship Program

Cost millions for each Minister

yet we suffer every time they have job rotation

Something seriously wrong with PAP's internal management

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Nobody question why a retiring guy making changes and not let the new leader form his own team??? Hope LMW will pop the question in Parliament..
[+] 3 users Like Harry Lee's post

(07-06-2022, 10:29 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Nobody question why a retiring guy making changes and not let the new leader form his own team??? Hope LMW will pop the question in Parliament..

With 2 years till next GE

Cannot see LW's own capability nor performance

Then at the end, those dumb 61% are actually 

voting for LHL again

Who is so dumb??

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(07-06-2022, 10:29 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Nobody question why a retiring guy making changes and not let the new leader form his own team??? Hope LMW will pop the question in Parliament..

“How come you question your own gia” ? Thinking

“Every parent will always think the child cannot make wise decision.”

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-06-2022, 11:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  “How come you question your own gia” ? Thinking

“Every parent will always think the child cannot make wise decision.”
I'm different from my son.I do things differently. I always put the country interest first.
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(07-06-2022, 11:09 AM)Harry Lee Wrote:  I'm different from my son.I do things differently. I always put the country interest first.

Too bad, you “chose wrongly”?

(06-06-2022, 04:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This Tan Kiat How promoted to SMS. What has he done after only one term as a politician? Got strong background huh?

And what have you done to become a Supreme Guru in SgTalk?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(07-06-2022, 11:11 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Too bad, you “chose wrongly”?
What do you mean?

(06-06-2022, 04:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Cabinet, promoting Finance Minister Lawrence Wong to Deputy Prime Minister. He will be Acting Prime Minister in the absence of the Prime Minister. https://cna.asia/397Hh32
Was browsing thru chat headlines almost read title as "RE: BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Casket"... Then read properly again to see what's this about..
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(07-06-2022, 05:39 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Change soup but ingredients still the same. Big Grin

Aging population
Low Birth Rate.
Crowded Sg.

Yup lor 😡😡😡 only kick the can further down the road plus adding more problem

The future is bleak knn..

My guess is that, The new team is to fit his future role as Senior Mentor?

(07-06-2022, 05:39 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Change soup but ingredients still the same. Big Grin

Aging population
Low Birth Rate.
Crowded Sg.

they are extending the nation wide bernie madeoff ponzi scheme and collect the million dollars ill gotten gain
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

If I not wrong during LKY days where got " TWO deputy PM " one?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-06-2022, 04:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If I not wrong during LKY days where got " TWO deputy PM " one?

Dun always live in lky's days lah.

(07-06-2022, 04:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun always live in lky's days lah.

Does Carrie Lam or have 2 DPMs

Or maybe Modi has 10 DPMs?

Something is also wrong with the Top Heavy Structure in PAP

(07-06-2022, 04:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun always live in lky's days lah.

Whats the difference? If you want to compare which period is tough. Don't be mistaken is currently

in fact is LKY days. LHL day just " add things " as the road work already done nice nice by LKY.

BUT Sadly LHL don't even do much just see what he has done as PM what GREAT stuffs he do ?

ONLY knows to create more post to " legal take more from public funds in the name so call Pay cheque "

Come out Mayors somemore

IF He claim more staffs = more productive in civil service to the people ? IS CRAP just see take how long for work been done etc if you feedback to any Ministries

they will brush off to your Oh the sub con this and that.

(07-06-2022, 04:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If I not wrong during LKY days where got " TWO deputy PM " one?

i worked in PM office when LKY is still alive 
yes there is more than two
secretly appointed one by the PM himself

(07-06-2022, 05:07 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i worked in PM office when LKY is still alive 
yes there is more than two
secretly appointed one by the PM himself

If so, at least LKY got do work whereas LHL?
I see the pattern just repeat.

Goh last time as PM just a puppet path the road ready for LHL

now LHL is doing the same, Lawrence just a puppet path the road ready for LHL son but not sure which one either the elderly or youngest.

On surface his son claim not interested to be politician but there is one who do study politics , do research on it etc.

nevertheless LHL still the boss behind so call " mentor " learn from his dad LKY.

Upfront face the " bullet " are the puppet PM.

UNLESS LHL Declare himself totally cut off from politics so call retire THAN I shall say is a NEW TEAM

BUT LOL HE now say Will not retire so call " guide Lawrance " what nonsense. here , summary just want to hold his power behind pass down to his son

Look at his wife , still inside TS Holdings too so call No more CEO but still inside as head in another department.

I see the New CEO at TS Holdings also Puppet , HC still over see behind.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-06-2022, 05:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If so, at least LKY got do work whereas LHL?
I see the pattern just repeat.

Goh last time as PM just a puppet path the road ready for LHL

now LHL is doing the same, Lawrence just a puppet path the road ready for LHL son but not sure which one either the elderly or youngest.

On surface his son claim not interested to be politician but there is one who do study politics , do research on it etc.

nevertheless LHL still the boss behind so call " mentor " learn from his dad LKY.

Upfront face the " bullet " are the puppet PM.

UNLESS LHL Declare himself totally cut off from politics so call retire THAN I shall say is a NEW TEAM

BUT LOL HE now say Will not retire so call " guide Lawrance "  what nonsense. here , summary just want to hold his power behind pass down to his son

Look at his wife , still inside TS Holdings too so call No more CEO but still inside as head in another department.

I see the New CEO at TS Holdings also  Puppet , HC still over see behind.

Empress Dowager Cixi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTtCXTry0DU
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post