BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Cabinet,

BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Cabinet, promoting Finance Minister Lawrence Wong to Deputy Prime Minister. He will be Acting Prime Minister in the absence of the Prime Minister. https://cna.asia/397Hh32
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(06-06-2022, 04:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  BREAKING: PM Lee Hsien Loong makes changes to the Singapore Cabinet, promoting Finance Minister Lawrence Wong to Deputy Prime Minister. He will be Acting Prime Minister in the absence of the Prime Minister. https://cna.asia/397Hh32

Congrats lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

lim sia sua not in.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

Congrats

Another Merry- Go- Round

Instead of learning to be more responsible

These Ministers end up like Shoot Blank Queen

Never learn, not disciplined and no performance review

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

This Tan Kiat How promoted to SMS. What has he done after only one term as a politician? Got strong background huh?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(06-06-2022, 04:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This Tan Kiat How promoted to SMS. What has he done after only one term as a politician? Got strong background huh?

I remember that Fool

from Bedok North where my friend stays

He is No Brain and knows nothing

Give dumb answers and made my friend go round & round

to other sub- agencies and after 1 or 2 mths, still arrow back to him

on some elderly living in HDB issues

My friend works in CitiBank/ Bank of America

so she is very sharp!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Snap Election!
Snap Election!
Snap Election!
Snap Election!
Snap Election!

Change here change there..no wonder none are expertise in their area.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Most are silver spoon fed. None are in the wilderness being refined by market force.Haizzzzz
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

is like not totally changed

most still holding the same post.

Sad is Lawrence have to take the blame because he is not the decision marker, LHL is the one behind.

As mention , Lawrence is like Goh last time as PM , LHL will put either his first or 2nd son to be future PM.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(06-06-2022, 05:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is like not totally changed

Sad is Lawrence have to take the blame because he is not the decision marker, LHL is the one behind.

As mention , Lawrence is like Goh last time as PM , LHL will put either his first or 2nd son to be future PM.

I think LHL going for holidays liao lah so pushed LW in front to be a live target for bullets and missiles lah!

(06-06-2022, 05:21 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is like not totally changed

Are the sons in politics now? If that is the plan as you wildly speculated, they have to be holding political positions by now for training otherwise no runway left. I remember LHL was holding Defence Minister then Finance Minister (total time about 10 years) before becoming PM...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Sun Xueling was taken from MHA to MOE and now back to MHA.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(06-06-2022, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Are the sons in politics now? If that is the plan as you wildly speculated, they have to be holding political positions by now for training otherwise no runway left. I remember LHL was holding Defence Minister then Finance Minister (total time about 10 years) before becoming PM...... Thinking

You never heard of parachute before meh?

(06-06-2022, 05:50 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You never heard of parachute before meh?

For PM cannot use parachute lah. Must do mountain climbing..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(06-06-2022, 04:20 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  lim sia sua not in.

sim mi lim sia sua
SUAY lah!
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

(06-06-2022, 05:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  For PM cannot use parachute lah. Must do mountain climbing..... Big Grin

Nowadays got drone liao leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(06-06-2022, 05:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nowadays got drone liao leh!

If want to use drone, then he must carry the drone and not drone carry him. In other words not short cut for this position lah...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Bullet Blocker

[Image: IMG-20220606-175944-475.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220606-180557-047.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

As I said, the Succession Planning is ludicrous. If MP was selected, then how come no contingent planning was done together? They are playing chinese chess?

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

Policy still remains the same Chang soup name but ingredients remaining the same

Jo Teo posts like not important have or dont have leh..demoted ?

(06-06-2022, 06:11 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Policy still remains the same Chang soup name but ingredients remaining the same

You mean same shxt but in different wrapping paper?....... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(06-06-2022, 05:48 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Are the sons in politics now? If that is the plan as you wildly speculated, they have to be holding political positions by now for training otherwise no runway left. I remember LHL was holding Defence Minister then Finance Minister (total time about 10 years) before becoming PM...... Thinking

Pls rah he still the master behind put anyone as PM also can tat is his son prepare for it now just put lawrence to be scrap goat
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(06-06-2022, 06:06 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220606-180557-047.jpg]

Ah Chan may goes up to the next DPM if Ah Heng retired. I see minister in charge of Public service will always be DPM in the past. Unless Ah Chan step down and hand over to Ah Ong. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes puntfast2's post

(06-06-2022, 06:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls rah he still the master behind put anyone as PM also can tat is his son prepare for it now just put lawrence to be scrap goat

Of course he can but where is or are the sons? They are no where in politics yet. Lets say LW stay as seat warmer for 5 years or 10 years, the sons only have 5 or 10 years runway. They have to be in politics holding some position now. LHL is 70+ already and from the look he can konk out anytime...... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Everytime they reshuffle we suffer  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post