BYD & other China EVs continue to dominate!

(07-07-2022, 04:56 AM)victortan Wrote:  BYD means Buy  Your Dream,, i average 150$.,, because i buy up and keep buying,
TSLA too, i make a ton, in 2020, selling and buying, now i own less of TSLA and dont forget to buy

Li Auto..good stock and FA,, better than NIO and the rest..

Buy Li now and another one is NIU.

Wow well done Tesla in 2020  . Must have made alot.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

BYD crashed due to suspected sale by Buffett.

My view is this is unlikely

[Image: vLwjBgy.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-07-2022, 12:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  BYD crashed due to suspected sale by Buffett.

My view is this is unlikely

[Image: vLwjBgy.jpg]

Price plunge shows likely.

Opportunity to buy more , folk, Maybe US again sec thingy.

as usual. The coy got nothing wrong.

小心哦..haha

Full report here. Becareful. It may be true or untrue. Typically BRK has to declare first before it makes any sales because not doing so will lead to post of trust . Lilu announce his sale of BYD at $260 and the actual amount he wished to sell. ..before he actually sold.

BUZZ – BYD's HK shares drop most in 20 months on Buffett stake cut speculation
12 July 2022 14:21

* Chinese EV maker BYD Co's Hong Kong shares drop 13.6% to HK$265, biggest daily pct decline since November 2020, if losses hold
* Stock hits the lowest since May 27; biggest percentage decliner in Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Commerce & Industry Index
* According to disclosures from HKEX's Central Clearing and Settlement System (CCASS) regarding market intermediaries, Citibank N.A.'s shareholding in BYD has increased by 225 mln shares to 388.61 mln shares on July 11, from 163.4 mln shares on July 8
* According to BYD's 2021 annual report, Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway holds 225 mln BYD shares since September 2008
* "The size is a good match with Warren Buffett's stake in BYD," said a director at a regional brokerage, adding it fuels speculation Buffett may trim stake with the shares sitting in the custodian bank
* Berkshire did not immediately response to Reuters' email request for comment
* In a separate response to a Reuters' request for comment on WeChat, BYD said major shareholders have to make disclosures on shareholding reduction and so far there is no information about any reduction, and says the company is in normal operation
* BYD's Shenzhen shares drops 7.3%
* Hang Seng Commerce & Industry Index drops 1.8%, Hang Seng Index falls 1.1%

(12-07-2022, 02:33 PM)victortan Wrote:  Opportunity to buy more , folk, Maybe US again sec thingy.

as usual. The coy got nothing wrong.

Cannot be sec thing as BYd does not have an official  listing in US. It is only available OTC just like Tencent.

The selloff is due to Buffett selling the EV company stock. Its a big deal as he held for 13yrs ...if he decides to sell means he believe the whole EV industry turning down.

(12-07-2022, 02:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cannot be sec thing as BYd does not have an official  listing in US. It is only available OTC just like Tencent.

The selloff is due to Buffett selling the EV company stock. Its a big deal as he held for 13yrs ...if he decides to sell means he believe the whole EV industry turning down.

Yes, Sir.

But the FA no change, He sell we buy for future prosperity.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinese-e...50086.html

(12-07-2022, 02:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cannot be sec thing as BYd does not have an official  listing in US. It is only available OTC just like Tencent.

Bro sell don’t think.

i own some in HK, but HK exp. lot size is 500 shr, I will buy some at otc wall st later tonite.

I buy mostly crypto recently , of course here is not Sgbuffet favour vestment. I respect yr view though,

But if crypto turn out i will strike gold, if not then i loss all it is oK. I will throw in wat i can loss,.

Hi Buddy, i think Li is a better choice if u want to choose amongst those rather newbies EV like NIO Xpev and so on, BYD aside,

I believe Li will outrun all long term amongst those newbies chinese EV.

More on the news. Only Buffett has stake of this size going through clearing house.

BYD is my biggest holding jn HK and best performer. I am reluctant to part with it.

The stock is overvalued but not as bad as Tesla. For such cases there is no consistent strategy for a  good selling point when growth is so sky-high. 

BYD Sinks After Berkshire-Sized Stake Appears in Clearing System
Bloomberg2022-07-12 14:44
BYD COMPANY
-11.86%
Berkshire Hathaway
+0.00%
(Bloomberg) -- BYD Co. shares sank the most in nearly two years after a stake matching the size of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s position in the Chinese electric-car giant appeared in Hong Kong’s clearing system, fueling speculation that Warren Buffett’s company may be adjusting its holdings.

The 20.49% stake -- identical to the size of Berkshire’s last reported holding in Hong Kong as of December -- entered the Central Clearing and Settlement System, exchange data as of Monday showed. While there are many reasons a stake might appear in CCASS, such moves are often seen by traders as precursors to sales because shares must enter the system before transactions can be settled.

“Only Berkshire would have that many shares as a single investor, so the market is worried Buffett is planning to sell,” said Steven Leung, executive director at UOB Kay Hian in Hong Kong.

Even though Buffett has given no obvious hints that he’s souring on BYD, the possibility that one of the most successful investors of all time might be paring his stake was enough to send the stock down as much as 14%. Before Tuesday’s tumble, BYD had posted a two-year gain of nearly 300% in Hong Kong trading, making it among the city’s top-performing large cap stocks and trouncing the 128% advance in Elon Musk’s Tesla Inc. over the same period.

Berkshire Hathaway didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment after normal business hours, while BYD couldn’t immediately be reached for a response. Citigroup Inc., which is indicated as the custodian for most of the new shares in CCASS, declined to comment.

BYD shares held most of their losses even after the Securities Times reported that the stake held by Buffett’s firm remains unchanged. The newspaper cited an unidentified official at the automaker’s securities affairs office. The stock was down 9.4% as of 2:34 p.m. in Hong Kong

(12-07-2022, 03:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  More on the news. Only Buffett has stake of this size going through clearing house.

BYD is my biggest holding jn HK and best performer. I am reluctant to part with it.

The stock is overvalued but not as bad as Tesla. For such cases there is no consistent strategy for a  good selling point when growth is so sky-high. 

BYD Sinks After Berkshire-Sized Stake Appears in Clearing System
Bloomberg2022-07-12 14:44
BYD COMPANY
-11.86%
Berkshire Hathaway
+0.00%
(Bloomberg) -- BYD Co. shares sank the most in nearly two years after a stake matching the size of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s position in the Chinese electric-car giant appeared in Hong Kong’s clearing system, fueling speculation that Warren Buffett’s company may be adjusting its holdings.

The 20.49% stake -- identical to the size of Berkshire’s last reported holding in Hong Kong as of December -- entered the Central Clearing and Settlement System, exchange data as of Monday showed. While there are many reasons a stake might appear in CCASS, such moves are often seen by traders as precursors to sales because shares must enter the system before transactions can be settled.

“Only Berkshire would have that many shares as a single investor, so the market is worried Buffett is planning to sell,” said Steven Leung, executive director at UOB Kay Hian in Hong Kong.

Even though Buffett has given no obvious hints that he’s souring on BYD, the possibility that one of the most successful investors of all time might be paring his stake was enough to send the stock down as much as 14%. Before Tuesday’s tumble, BYD had posted a two-year gain of nearly 300% in Hong Kong trading, making it among the city’s top-performing large cap stocks and trouncing the 128% advance in Elon Musk’s Tesla Inc. over the same period.

Berkshire Hathaway didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment after normal business hours, while BYD couldn’t immediately be reached for a response. Citigroup Inc., which is indicated as the custodian for most of the new shares in CCASS, declined to comment.

BYD shares held most of their losses even after the Securities Times reported that the stake held by Buffett’s firm remains unchanged. The newspaper cited an unidentified official at the automaker’s securities affairs office. The stock was down 9.4% as of 2:34 p.m. in Hong Kong

Told u bro just sell

The Chinese stock will follow TenCent and Alibaba which cauaed HSI to drop about 3% on Monday.  Reason:  TenCent and Alibaba 不听话。  Who dare to invest as authorities suka suka fine people for 不听话 like they fine kids.  LOL

(12-07-2022, 04:48 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Told u bro just sell

I prefer to hold "too long" then sell to early ...

(12-07-2022, 05:01 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  The Chinese stock will follow TenCent and Alibaba which cauaed HSI to drop about 3% on Monday.  Reason:  TenCent and Alibaba 不听话。  Who dare to invest as authorities suka suka fine people for 不听话 like they fine kids.  LOL

Who dare to invest? Me.

But you have to stomach up 3% one day down 4% another and so on. It has always been a roller coaster ride for China Tech.

The reason is many of the players borrow to buy stocks on margin. So there is very high short term volatility. ...and its all unpredictable and sudden.as week you look back everything sweet until like nothing can go wrong. Today everything also go wrong.

(12-07-2022, 05:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Who dare to invest? Me.

But you have to stomach up 3% one day down 4% another and so on. It has always been a roller coaster ride for China Tech.

The reason is many of the players borrow to buy stocks on margin. So there is very high short term volatility. ...and its all unpredictable and sudden.as week you look back everything sweet until like nothing can go wrong. Today everything also go wrong.

If not wrong yr hs tech 2x did not take profit now belly up.

(12-07-2022, 08:00 PM)Zannn Wrote:  If not wrong yr hs tech 2x did not take profit now belly up.

I think investing in China Tech takes a strong stomach because long-term promising but short term always have unexpected volatility.

So it is not suitable for many who cannot ride out the volatility.

I am not worried about my 2x because it is not a big position also I choose level around which HS Tech should hold. 

Having said that 2x on something volatile is definitely not suitable for 99. 9% of investors.You can  lose everything. Tye risk is high.

Rumour of Buffett selling turn out to be false.
He hasn't sold anything. If he did he beed to declare and BYD said no declaration filed. So it is all false rumors.

Even if he did he may do so in small amounts to raise cash for other purchases. But right now he has a cash pile so don't need to sell anything.

I just don't see the need for investors to panic.

Buffett may be just registering his stock in case the stock explode to $600 he will sell some into strength.

The way the market reacted makes no sense.

[Image: xnROPAN.jpg]

澳洲B計畫布局中國贏美國?陸電動車進東協超日本韓國? 新聞大白話 20220720

BYD ELECTRIC CAR EXCLUSIVE TOUR OF SYDNEY SHOWROOM | AUSTRALIA 2022

700km range BYD Atto 4 coming to take on Tesla Model 3

BYD sell mostly hybrid system, unlike Tesla pure EV!
In term of pure EV, Tesla definitely sell more than BYD globally!
BYD hybrid is DMI, is a copy from Honda IMMD hybrid system!
china, forever is steal technology or copy cat!
Honda IMMD, when you read reversely is DMMI, so BYD called his hybrid DMI!
Honda IMMD already more than 10 yrs old compare to BYD DMI only 2-3 yrs old! so who copy who!

Honda i-MMD Hybrid System

(29-07-2022, 05:18 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

BYD ELECTRIC CAR EXCLUSIVE TOUR OF SYDNEY SHOWROOM | AUSTRALIA 2022

700km range BYD Atto 4 coming to take on Tesla Model 3

Jealousy kokee 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd4d72d71...2FuZHJvaWQ 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing

(29-07-2022, 05:46 PM)kokee Wrote:  BYD sell mostly hybrid system, unlike Tesla pure EV!
In term of pure EV, Tesla definitely  sell more than BYD globally!
Honda IMMD already more than 10 yrs old compare to BYD DMI only 2-3 yrs old! so who copy who!

BYD experience in car is definitely very far behind toyota, VW, merz & ford, all these has almost 100 yrs of building car.
In term of reliability, no way BYD can compare to japanese!
BYD 2nd hand car value is crashing like crazy, whether in china or spore or globally!
In term of build quality or QC check. Most importantly is car safety!

全新比亚迪买不到一个月,出现了三次问题,车主:给我换新车

(29-07-2022, 05:46 PM)kokee Wrote:  BYD sell mostly hybrid system, unlike Tesla pure EV!

Moronic Kokee Cok is here to post LIES and FAJKE NEWS as usual!  Rotfl

In term of pure EV, Tesla definitely  sell more than BYD globally!

all these comie dogs know nut abut car!
dont even know the difference between hybrid & pure EV.
BYD sold car mostly DMI is dual mode, electric & oil mode, switch between these 2 sources of energy!
Tesla is 100% electric, no oil tank!
BYD  sell very little EV, most BYD models is DMI, which is a modified version of Honda IMMD.
Like Android, honda own it, but BYD take honda core & modify!
BYD DMI battery alone can only run around 100 km, of course BYD has pure EV but that is not their main business!

(29-07-2022, 05:50 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  Jealousy kokee 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/bd4d72d71...2FuZHJvaWQ 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing

https://media.tenor.com/images/a9d65f0ad...2FuZHJvaWQ 

(29-07-2022, 06:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Moronic Kokee Cok is here to post LIES and FAJKE NEWS as usual!  Rotfl

Moronic Kokee Cok, the recalcitrant LIAR Rotfl

Mr Butt

Did you stick on Sunright share?