Based on CCP 五毛 postings, Japan never commit any war crime on China during WW2

Based on CCP 五毛 postings logic, we can deduce that Japan has never commit any war crime on China and it was China who cause Japan invasion during WW2.

在俄乌战争中,看到一些中国人的“理直气壮”的说法,让我明白了许多道理!

1:我今天才明白,当年日本武装攻占中国,不是“侵略”,是去“军事化”!

2:我今天才明白,历史上俄罗斯侵占中国几百万平方公里的领土,不是没有道理的!人家需要一个“战略缓冲地带”!

3:我今天才明白,当年中国军民奋起抗日是不应当的,白死了不少人!正确的做法是中日双方坐下来进行“对话”,和平解决争端!成为大日本帝国的一部分!

4:我今天才明白,中日战争中,美国不应该建立驼峰航线给中国军民运送武器弹药,这是在“火上浇油”!再说,当年中国军民最需要的不是机枪,大炮,而是粮食,纱布!

5:我今天才明白,当一个弱女子正在被一个彪形大汉强J时,给弱女子送反抗的剪刀是不理性的!常识是送避孕T和面包!

6:我今天才明白,第二次世界大战时,抗日战争时,美国不是一个负责任的大国!负责人的做法是保持“中立” ,不应该投下核弹来结束战争!!

During the Russian-Ukrainian war, seeing some Chinese people's "righteousness" statement made me understand a lot of truth! 
1: I just realized today that the Japanese armed occupation of China was not "aggression", but de-militarization! 

2: I just realized today that it is not unreasonable for Russia to occupy millions of square kilometers of Chinese territory in history! Russia need a "strategic buffer zone"! 

3: I just realized today that it was inappropriate for the Chinese military and civilians to rise up to resist the Japanese, and many people died in vain! The correct way is for China and Japan to sit down for "dialogue" and resolve disputes peacefully! Become a part of the Great Japanese Empire! 

4: I just realized today that in the Sino-Japanese War, the United States should not establish a route to transport weapons and ammunition to the Chinese military and civilians. This is "adding fuel to the fire"! Besides, what the Chinese military and civilians needed most was not machine guns and cannons, but food and gauze! 

5: I just realized today that it is irrational to give a weak woman a pair of scissors to resist when a weak woman is being raped by a burly man! Common sense is to send contraceptive T and bread! 

6: I just realized today that during the Second World War and the Anti-Japanese War, the United States was not a responsible power! The responsible person's approach is to remain "neutral" and not drop a nuclear bomb to end the war!

Alam Kok

Really a lot of fake news.

Hj, zg, mz败类。

[Image: 3-D86-D0-C5-D77-D-4827-9-BFA-C423-A1415-C34.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Fleetdestroyer's post

(19-04-2022, 08:20 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 3-D86-D0-C5-D77-D-4827-9-BFA-C423-A1415-C34.gif]

Clapping

Ignore abc123 - he's non Chinese! No Chinese will ever say Japan didn't commit war crimes against China ... not even the Taiwanese!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

... and don't think because abc123 posted in Chinese he's Chinese ...Google translate can be used to deceive ...

[Image: Screenshot-20220419-083310-Chrome.jpg]

could be 日军遗孤
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(19-04-2022, 08:36 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  could be 日军遗孤

More likely, a chapcheng of Japenis and baboon!  Rotfl

I guess her mother are came from India