Be vet is better than be Doctor

Business very good and charge good money.

Dogs and cats cannot complain against the clinic Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-09-2022, 04:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Dogs and cats cannot complain against the clinic Big Grin

STUPID, IS PET OWNERS CAN COMPLAIN

One of my workplace, i saw lot of customers came in big cars with their pets for vet services.

Surely big money...

Smile

(04-09-2022, 05:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  STUPID, IS PET OWNERS CAN COMPLAIN

have u complain to yr GP doctors ?

Smile

I tried to book an appointment for my dog on 10 Sep and it was full till 14 Sep

(04-09-2022, 05:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  STUPID, IS PET OWNERS CAN COMPLAIN

The pets cannot tell the owners that they have been ill treated.... so who is the stupid one now?  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Animals are so lucky here...more blessed than human beings. 💖

Dentist also. Charge $150 just for 20mins of teeth cleaning. Ridiculously profitable.

Working Salaried Senior Doctors, $30,000 each. Couple.

Vets can charge high price, no guilt feeling wan. u say how much is how much, not hapyi can go next shop
animal died due to mistakes also no need guilt feeling or worry customer would sue him/her as easy to cover up. no need police report

Are vet person and TCM person call themselves doctor.(Dr)?

Pet food can be more than human food…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Some vet do TCM and acupuncture on animals. Totally ridiculous.