Beef noodle

(30-07-2022, 07:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Marine Parade one is the black sticky gravy type of beef noodle. Lousy beef noodle for me.

In fact, the soup based beef noodle are not so common in SG. Mostly are the Hainan gravy type.

The sisters (above) at PPark FC sell soup based beef (either slices or 牛腩)noodle. They are new citizens from Hainan.

Also I believe the Hainan soup based beef noodle shares the same "ancestry" as 桂林米粉 as both looks quite similar to me.

Hainan version:

Guilin version:
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

(30-07-2022, 07:49 PM)sgxin Wrote:  The sisters (above) at PPark FC sell soup based beef (either slices or 牛腩)noodle. They are new citizens from Hainan.

Also I believe the Hainan soup based beef noodle shares the same "ancestry" as 桂林米粉 as both looks quite similar to me.

Hainan version:

Guilin version:

Tangsen said one was the Marine Parade hawker centre one.

Your is the Parkway Parade Food court one ?

Smile

(30-07-2022, 08:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Tangsen said one was the Marine Parade hawker centre one.

People's Park FC. The back of the stall is the multi-storey carpark and it is nearer to Upp Cross St.

I believe their soup-based noodle is quite popular as it was sold out at 3pm when I visited the stall a few months ago.
So best is to go during lunch hours.
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

(30-07-2022, 07:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Marine Parade one is the black sticky gravy type of beef noodle. Lousy beef noodle for me.

In fact, the soup based beef noodle are not so common in SG. Mostly are the Hainan gravy type.

Maybe different taste buds. Used to have endless queues on weekends all day.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Jurong West 505 HC got 1 stall that only sell soup base beef noodles. Quite popular but I still prefer the dry version. They used to hv dry version but stop becos dry version too tedious to prepare.

(30-07-2022, 08:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Tangsen said one was the Marine Parade hawker centre one.

I think I mis-post, the one I mentioned are both in TPY lor 8 food centre

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-07-2022, 09:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think I mis-post, the one I mentioned are both in TPY lor 8 food centre

I totally misqueue the posting. Laughing

Both places also sala.  crying

Smile

The PP sisters stall is actually selling the Hainan version that is also known as 抱罗粉 and it comes with peanuts, "sour" veg and bamboo shoots.
Their gravy noodle is therefore different from the darker Spore version.

Hainan 抱罗 noodle with gravy:
https://www.ixigua.com/7053292945109484068

Hainan 抱罗 noodle soup in Sanya:

(30-07-2022, 09:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think I mis-post, the one I mentioned are both in TPY lor 8 food centre

I only remember the booby tiong version at tpy lor 8 hc Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-07-2022, 09:59 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I only remember the booby tiong version at tpy lor 8 hc Big Grin

Both manned by ah Tiong, the one facing SGpools I think own is stinkie … the Tiong bu maybe his wife

(30-07-2022, 04:36 PM)menghuii Wrote:  theres one beef kuay teow soup i ate in taiwan. to me it was the best. because weather temp then was 14degree C and beef soup was piping hot! u know wad i mean..

I miss Ding Tai Feng beef noodle and also 良品红烧牛肉面 from Taipei. It’s so good….

[Image: FE7001-BE-6783-4394-8-BBB-5-FDDE90-B1-E1-F.jpg]

(30-07-2022, 10:36 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  I miss Ding Tai Feng beef noodle and also 良品红烧牛肉面 from Taipei. It’s so good….

[Image: FE7001-BE-6783-4394-8-BBB-5-FDDE90-B1-E1-F.jpg]

Yea this type.for me.  Clapping

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

[Image: 24-C5-E64-B-58-EB-4551-BE8-F-C7-C432385-D95.jpg]

[Image: E08-DEC1-B-9946-49-B8-99-C1-262-CB87-F8-D8-B.jpg]

I remember during my NSF time in Taiwan, i ate beef noodle with their chilli called "Tian Xia Di Yi La".

The noodle was really good but the chilli just numbed my whole tongue Big Grin

Shiok siah...

Smile

(30-07-2022, 01:49 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Ok to bring gal to eat hawker ctr first time ? Laughing

u finally coming out with gaypanda?? Rotfl

(31-07-2022, 06:28 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  u finally coming out with gaypanda?? Rotfl

Huh niubee is another gay faggot?  Thinking

(31-07-2022, 06:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Huh niubee is another gay faggot?  Thinking

why u think he always kachiao FA…is their flirting Laughing

(31-07-2022, 07:29 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  why u think he always kachiao FA…is their flirting Laughing

Just like u kachiao panda?? Non stop...

Smile

(31-07-2022, 07:34 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Just like u kachiao panda?? Non stop...

sorry…i know is ur bf…play play only dun angry hor Laughing

(31-07-2022, 07:40 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  sorry…i know is ur bf…play play only dun angry hor Laughing

Don't aim to play my LJ. I not interested in men..Or Ah gua..like u.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

I found one very good soup beef noodle.

Thomson Plaza basement Koufu food court, there is a beef noodle stall.

Super good like I tasted in China and Taiwan.

Smile

(31-07-2022, 07:42 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Don't aim to play my LJ. I not interested in men..Or Ah gua..like u.

only singlon quote the Full version
LGBTQI
stay far from them chao ah quas.
arr i forget we here to tok glorious beef kuaytiao
many kinds mine was like in the mountain of north Vietnam.
nice.

Anyone tried before this one ?

[Image: Blanco-Court-Beef-Noodles-5.jpg?resize=644%2C483&ssl=1]

Smile

[Image: Screenshot-20220820-181600-Chrome.jpg]

the owner kong of the old stall opposite the odeon, now opened a new stall. they hv both the dry and soup noodle

(20-08-2022, 06:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220820-181600-Chrome.jpg]

the owner kong of the old stall opposite the odeon, now opened a new stall. they hv both the dry and soup noodle

Today i tried another soup one at Bedok reservoir. So so only.... one time enough.

Dry Gravy - Hainanese style
Soup - Teochew style

The really good ones are the China or Taiwan soup style. No horse run... try the one @ Thomson Plaza Koufu. U will never look back.

Smile

(20-08-2022, 06:25 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Today i tried another soup one at Bedok reservoir. So so only.... one time enough.

Dry Gravy - Hainanese style
Soup - Teochew style

The really good ones are the China or Taiwan soup style. No horse run... try the one @ Thomson Plaza Koufu. U will never look back.

Pity u never jump bedok reservoir after eating...

(20-08-2022, 06:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Pity u never jump bedok reservoir after eating...

Wah lau... so sour.

Tomorrow take peekture of yr Mcdonald bf leh.

Smile

(30-07-2022, 04:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Toa Payoh Lor 8 got 2 …. both run by ah Tiong, the one facing SG Pools I suspect the original by Stinkee maybe wife or hire an ah Tiong bu 
Both so so …. tried before
The best is the one Dynamite recommended …. Bendemeer hard core good ….. I was there 1030am ….kenna queue for 30+ mins easy … best.
I tried last time old Oden cinema, when I was studying in the nearby primary school …. nowadays no more that kind of quality.

Ion basement 4 there’s the Odeon beef noodle stall. I’ve not tried that but happened to see the stall there when I passed by.

tomorrow will be a better day

the best is to have a bowl of steaming 热腾腾的湖南红烧牛肉面 on a freezing cold winter's night, unforgettable

(20-08-2022, 07:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the best is to have a bowl of steaming 热腾腾的湖南红烧牛肉面 on a freezing cold winter's night, unforgettable

At the same time a Mei Mei hugging you  nudie