"Belgium strongest man" dies of covid

(28-12-2021, 09:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, you never reveal the source of your "stories"

Even if my uncle is a beer uncle …. I direct contact ……. first level contact. Oh yeah, just in case you missed it …. my uncle got infected  Eye-rolling
Are you with close contact with your uncle...?  Clapping Laughing

(28-12-2021, 09:41 PM)debono Wrote:  Are you with close contact with your uncle...?  Clapping Laughing

Actually, met him before he got infected.
Anyway, every week, I need to do ART to go back to office … so far negative  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(28-12-2021, 09:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Actually, met him before he got infected.
Anyway, every week, I need to do ART to go back to office … so far negative  nudie

Good for you, stay away, stay safe....... Clapping Laughing

(28-12-2021, 09:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, you never reveal the source of your "stories"

Even if my uncle is a beer uncle …. I direct contact ……. first level contact. Oh yeah, just in case you missed it …. my uncle got infected  Eye-rolling

Even if I never reveal my source, doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth right?? Is that how you are being taught?

Since you question my source, it happened to a friend who I know donkey years.. After the first household member caught COVID, spread to rest of the household members (all vaccinated) and at the end, more than 50% of household members got COVID..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(29-12-2021, 08:53 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Even if I never reveal my source, doesn't mean you can put words in my mouth right?? Is that how you are being taught?

Since you question my source, it happened to a friend who I know donkey years.. After the first household member caught COVID, spread to rest of the household members (all vaccinated) and at the end, more than 50% of household members got COVID..

I did not put words into your mouth. I just express what I understand from your words out of your mouth.

More than 50% of household members got COVID means not all as you said you have stories of whole family kenna. Can I view this as spreading fake news?

(29-12-2021, 01:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I did not put words into your mouth. I just express what I understand from your words out of your mouth.

More than 50% of household members got COVID means not all as you said you have stories of whole family kenna. Can I view this as spreading fake news?

It is not fake news but half-truths...... Laughing Rotfl

(29-12-2021, 01:18 PM)debono Wrote:  It is not fake news but half-truths...... Laughing Rotfl

Thanks for the clarification.  Rotfl