Beside Mandarin Chinese, hardworking China government force non-Cantonese ah Tiongs

Beside Mandarin Chinese, hardworking China government force non-Cantonese ah Tiongs speak Cantonese but never force non-Hakka ah Tiongs speak Hakka(my dialect). Why ah.

Becos all their leaders must know China history. And the hakkas saved China from hostile foreigners not once but many times. Even Xi acknowledged it with gratitude that hakka got extraordinary political genes and so patriotic that they will sacrifice their life

Knn…. this TS not only a sexual deviant, but also limited in vocab one, can only use “hardworking” to describe everything.

Also never force non-teochew and non-hokkien ah Tiongs speak teochew and hokkien. Why ah.

Becos all their leaders must know China history. And the teochew and hokkien saved China from hostile foreigners not once but many times. Even Xi acknowledged it with gratitude that teochew and hokkien got extraordinary political genes and so patriotic that they will sacrifice their life

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-01-2023, 08:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Also never force non-teochew and non-hokkien ah Tiongs speak teochew and hokkien. Why ah.

Because already forcing them to speak Standard Mandarin, worse still with an annoying northern accent.

[Image: E8-D18151-C07-F-4-DC3-8642-87-C8-A0-BDB5-B8.jpg]

Taiwan Hakka dialect distribution map.
[Image: CF58-D9-D5-11-E8-4-AFD-8-A98-9-C89-C84-CB1-CE.png]

[Image: 25108-A9-F-6-CA3-411-E-A6-A6-42-A6-D824210-A.png]

Too bad...now china young people and Ma Yun also...rushing to learn English...

(27-01-2023, 08:40 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Because already forcing them to speak Standard Mandarin, worse still with an annoying northern accent.

The first emperor had  made Mandarin the language of communication amongst the Chinese.  Also, the Chinese character is a standard one, where every dialect will be able to comprehend ....................... Big Grin